The Naughty Girls Club No. 19 - Teamwork - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 19 - Teamwork

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: With the help of her boyfriend, Jessica leads the members of the Naughty Girls Club in a teamwork exercise. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Illustrated   .

At the next meeting of the Naughty Girls Club, Joanna and Jill were curious how Jessica’s painting of “The Long and the Short of It” was received.

“Did you get detention?” Jill asked.

“Expelled?” wondered Joanna.

“No, but I did get a little lecture,” Jessica said. “Mr. Heaton said that while my solution was creative, original, and technically excellent, it was also inappropriate.”

“So he gave you an F?” questioned Jill.

Jessica shook her head. “An A. But he said in good conscience he couldn’t have it on display. He also said I wasn’t a team player. I’m not sure what being a team player has to do with art. I told him that, and he said I should give it some serious thought. I mentioned that I was a member of a club, and we worked really well together as a team.”

“We do!” Joanna said with enthusiasm.

“Most of the time,” said Jill.

“Right,” said Jessica. “Mr. Heaton said he needed to know how this club and my being a team player eventuated itself.”

“What does that mean?” Joanna asked.

“Fuck if I know,” Jessica said. “But for tonight’s activity I invited Shane. He should be here any minute, so let’s get undressed and welcome him.”

Once Shane had arrived and was naked, Jessica explained the plan. “First step is Shane lies on his back on the bed.”

Shane lay on the bed.

“Next step is I get on top of him and rub my cunt all over his cock, getting it good and wet with my sex juice.”

Jessica climbed onto the bed, knelt over Shane, and rocked herself up and back and his erection.

Please Wait while image loads

“That’s so hot,” Joanna said. “Are you going to make him come?”

“He’d better not,” Jessica said. “Not if he wasn’t to be a team member in good standing.”

Jill giggled. “Member in good standing, ha ha.”

“But I’m going to make sure the flange of his cock rubs my clit just right. That way I can ... Oh fuck! Oh, yeah. Like that.”

Jessica sighed. “That was a good one. I’m going to gazz a couple of more times to make sure his cock is super juicy. A lot of my stuff is probably going to soak him right to the balls.”

Jessica rocked herself to two more orgasms.

“I can believe Shane didn’t come,” Jill said, after Jessica had mostly recovered.

“Teamwork,” Jessica said. “I’ve trained him well. Now for step ... What step are we on?”

Joanna and Jill shrugged.

“The next step,” Jessica said. “Shane stands up and Joanna, you stand next to him and masturbate him. Jill, you kneel before him and open your mouth, and Joanna, you try to make Shane come right in Jill’s mouth.”

“I don’t know what this...” Jill started to say, even as she knelt in front of Shane.

“Don’t talk, just open your mouth,” Jessica told Jill.

“His cock’s really slippery,” Joanna commented.

“Take your time and aim good,” Jessica instructed. “He’s probably not going to last long, and he’s going to shoot a whole bunch of stuff.”

Please Wait while image loads

Shane made a murmuring noise.

“Yeah, he’s getting close,” Jessica said. “A little faster now. Yeah, like that. And Jill, you need to swallow everything he squirts into your mouth. And Joanna, any cum that misses, you’ll need to lick up off of Jill’s face and body.”

Please Wait while image loads

Shane groaned. A lot of cum shot into Jill’s mouth. A lot of cum splashed her face, throat, and chest. Jill swallowed, Joanna licked, and Shane collapsed back onto the nearby bed.

“That was so good!” Jessica told them. “What teamwork! What a great team we are!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.