Flemington Police Station 1980 - Cover

Flemington Police Station 1980

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Times are a changing! Equal Opportunities... 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke is the first policewoman to work 'General Duties' at the Flemington 'Uniform Branch' - she has to deal with sexism as she tries to prove herself to Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight - and then in through the front door of the Flemington Police Station on the Nightshift, walks a gorgeous half-caste Aboriginal prostitute named Sandra 'The Countess' Murdoch! Life will never be the same for Kelly Maree O'Rourke...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   Group Sex   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Politics   Prostitution  

Kelly hesitated.

Standing at the far end of the alleyway, she stared at Sandra – the twenty-two year old blonde could not believe her eyes. She’d not dared herself to hope that ‘The Countess’ would accept her invitation.

Sandra ‘The Countess’ Murdoch smiled. A mixture of relief and satisfaction. She too, found herself to move for a moment as she stared back at Kelly.

It was Kelly who took the first step. Slow and measured.

Her pulse rate quickened.

And, the borrowed uniform shirt that she now wore, seemed even tighter – the crisp pale-blue fabric straining as she walked slowly towards Sandra. Saying nothing, ‘The Countess’ studied Kelly.

Kelly paused at the rear gate to her bungalow. She tugged at her left shirtsleeve and licked slowly at her lips – Sandra nodded without speaking. Intuition...? They seemed to be able to communicate without words. Kelly knelt. She cared little that she was kneeling in mud. Nor did it appear to concern the young blonde policewomen that she was kneeling in the suburban alleyway.

Ever so slowly, Sandra walked towards Kelly.

A train rumbled passed on its way to Melbourne.

And, a truck rumbled passed the entrance to the alleyway – Ascot Vale Road though, was still quiet.

Beneath her tight-fitting ‘Lee’ jeans, Sandra’s ‘cock’ began to harden. But, she still didn’t hurry – the kneeling blonde policewoman’s eyes had that familiar ‘hunger’ in them again. Watching the half-caste Aboriginal’s every move, Kelly began to unbutton her uniform shirt. They still said nothing.

Kelly closed her eyes. She uttered a soft girlish sigh.

And then, she slowly unzipped the dark-blue jacket that she wore. Sandra hesitated.

She appreciated the irony of the situation, even if Kelly did not – the gate way into the property and ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke’s bungalow was open. And from where she stood, Sandra could also see the house at the front. Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell’s house. Her ‘Pimp’ – the notorious ‘Madam’ of the ‘Fantasia’ Massage Parlour in Racecourse Road.

Not a word was spoken. Opening her eyes, Kelly peeled the jacket off to reveal her unbuttoned shirt – the short-sleeved policewoman’s uniform shirt knotted ‘halter style’ about her waist as she knelt before Sandra. Another truck passed along Ascot Vale Road. And somewhere, laughter echoed from one of the nearby houses – both Sandra and Kelly were quite alone however, in the alleyway. There was nobody about. Not that the secluded alleyway was used that much as a thoroughfare.

Licking again at her trembling lips, Kelly reached up with both hands. She carefully unzipped Sandra’s jeans – placing her own hands on her hips, Sandra watched at Kelly ever so gently pulled her growing ‘cock’ from beneath her silken panties. The kneeling blonde’s touch was so gentle. It felt almost as if ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke’s fingers were made of velvet as she carefully pulled the large ‘cock’ from the hermaphrodite’s jeans. Sandra’s self-discipline reached its limit. ‘The Countess’ let slip a muffled sigh. She then groaned. Leaning forward, Kelly kissed at the half-caste Aboriginal’s penis, sending a shudder through Sandra. She opened her mouth to finally speak. But, before she could say anything to Kelly, the twenty-two year old blonde policewoman had taken her large ‘cock’ between her lips. Kelly Maree O’Rourke was determined to welcome Sandra with an impromptu ‘blow job’ in the alleyway. Looking up, ‘The Countess’ groaned yet again. She stared at the sky. And, Kelly began to ‘suckled’ her, just as she had some hours earlier at the Flemington Police Station...

There would be no conversation. Nothing needed to be said. The impromptu ‘blow job’ at the front counter of the Flemington Police Station and the subsequent ‘fuck’ in the ‘Women Police’ Office, had said it all, as far as Kelly was concerned. Closing her eyes, she took more of the large black ‘cock’ in her mouth – her fingertips lightly caressing at Sandra’s denim-clad thighs. She gasped. Saliva dribbled from her mouth. Sandra responded with a low moan. The hermaphrodite closed her eyes.

Kelly could taste the half-caste Aboriginal hermaphrodite prostitute’s warm pre-cum. Salty. Fragrant. For almost all of her journey from the Flemington Police Station, she had been able to taste Sandra...

“Oh...?”

Sandra ‘The Countess’ Murdoch’s large ‘cock’ seemed to fill Kelly’s mouth and throat – she gasped.

“Y-Yes...?”

And a moment later, Sandra’s penis slid from between her lips. Kelly snatched a hurried deep breath.

“K-Kelly?”

The young policewoman had only just washed herself superficially at the Flemington ‘Women Police’ – Sandra had showered and the performed hermaphrodite’s firm body smelt of Givenchy Amirage. Kelly took another deep breath. ‘Cum’ had dribbled from Sandra’s ‘cock’ and now oozed down between the kneeling policewoman’s firm breasts. There was also a little of Sandra’s ‘cum’ smeared over Kelly’s shirt collar as she took the large ‘cock’ in her mouth again...

“That’s it...?” she heard Sandra gasp.

Kelly began to ‘deep throat’ the hermaphrodite, just as she had seen Linda Lovelace do to Harry Reems in Gerard Damiano’s infamous ‘Deep Throat’ Movie.

Notwithstanding the policewoman’s uniform shirt that she still wore, Kelly Maree O’Rourke was trying to emulate a porn actress now – Sandra’s ‘cock’ was all her’s,

“Y-Yes...?” Sandra repeated, barely able to speak,

The large ‘cock’ slid from Kelly’s mouth again – she gasped for breath. Her moist lips glistened.

But, she paused for only a few moments to regain her composure. Sandra muttered something.

However, Kelly had no idea what the hermaphrodite prostitute had said. Carefully taking hold of the large ‘cock’ with both hands, she kissed at the ‘cockhead’ before running the tip of her tongue along the length of the penis. Closing her eyes, she took the ‘cock’ between her lips yet again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.