Flemington Police Station 1980 - Cover

Flemington Police Station 1980

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Times are a changing! Equal Opportunities... 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke is the first policewoman to work 'General Duties' at the Flemington 'Uniform Branch' - she has to deal with sexism as she tries to prove herself to Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight - and then in through the front door of the Flemington Police Station on the Nightshift, walks a gorgeous half-caste Aboriginal prostitute named Sandra 'The Countess' Murdoch! Life will never be the same for Kelly Maree O'Rourke...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   Group Sex   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Politics   Prostitution  

Part 4

Ascot Vale

Kelly smiled.

She’s splashed a little water over her face – the ‘Women Police’ had their own bathroom and toilet.

And, Joanna had provided her with a fresh uniform shirt. The twenty-five year old brunette had even procured Kelly a clean policewoman’s uniform skirt and some issue dark-blue pantyhose too. Though, she would’ve preferred a shower too, time had almost beaten them. Grateful for everything, the young blonde had returned to the Watchousekeeper’s Office to find Constable Maggie Doyle almost asleep.

The former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ had been glad to see her. There had been little to report.

And, Kelly had passed on the report of a ‘suspect’ vehicle to Communications D24 almost immediately.

Kelly Maree O’Rourke knew that she’d been lucky. Very lucky. And, she knew it.

Yet it still seemed as if it were a dream. Surreal. Standing at the front counter, the twenty-two year old could scarcely believe that only a few hours before, that she’d performed fellatio on Sandra ‘The Countess’ Murdoch. Kelly turned, leaning back against the front counter. She closed her eyes. She had positioned herself right where half-caste Aboriginal hermaphrodite had – alone with her thoughts, ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke could almost taste Sandra once again. Fortunately though, Maggie had cleaned away the last of the evidence. That too, made Kelly smile...

Sergeant ‘Killer’ Caldwell and Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ O’Donoghue had returned at last. Constable Maggie Doyle had returned to the ‘Women Police’ Office not a moment too soon, for both ‘Killer’ and ‘Wild Bill’ had walked through the front door as the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ had disappeared out the back door of the Flemington Police Station. Much to her surprise, her two Nightshift colleagues had said little to Kelly - Sergeant Clive ‘Killer’ Caldwell was drunk. And, Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ O’Donoghue had boasted of ‘fucking’ the new ‘trainee’ policewomen from Moonee Ponds, in the rear of the Divisional Van. ‘Trainee’ Constable Susie Raynor had become besotted with the handsome ‘Wild Bill’ so that had really been no surprise to Kelly.

As if on cue, Sergeant Barry McKnight and Sergeant ‘Bluey’ Wilson had arrived for work a few minutes later. Ironically in view of what had happened, they too said very little to Kelly. Not that she minded.

Kelly had been worried that she might say or do something. A guilt smile. A blush. Or maybe, if they had reprimanded her over something trivial or petty, she might’ve been a little too insubordinate for her own good. But, all her arrogant ‘Officer in Charge’ had offered was a curt greeting. ‘Bluey’ as usual, had ignored her. Everything had been done. The filing. The telephone message book. And, Kelly had even managed to change the bedding in the Male Cells. Not that anybody really commented, but that was nothing new. Kelly could hardly believe that she’d had got away with it.

She opened her eyes. Senior Constable ‘Lucky Phil’ Murchison arrived to take over for her – not all the ‘male’ police officers with whom Kelly now worked treated her with the same contempt that Barry McKnight did. ‘Lucky Phil’ offered her encouragement. Most however, were indifferent. More often than not, Kelly was ignored – that seemed much better than having to spurn their sexual advances!

There was nothing incriminating within the Watchousekeeper’s Office. Margaret Ann Doyle had seen to that. Nor was there any task that Kelly hadn’t completed as she finally signed herself off at last...

The previous night’s rain had gone. ‘Lucky Phil’ beckoned her goodbye and reluctantly, Kelly left via the front door – she found it surprising that she was so reticent to leave. Exhausted, she had been looking forward to bed and sleep. She was due back in less than sixteen hours. But somehow, she just didn’t want to leave the Flemington Police Station. It was almost as if, by staying a little longer, she could relive her experiences with Sandra again. Nonetheless, she knew that she must go.

Wellington Street was deserted still. But, the morning sun was already offering a reassuring warmth – for most of the night, the temperature had hovered somewhere between twenty-six and thirty degrees Celsius, despite the rain. Kelly estimated that it was still almost thirty degrees as she crossed over the road. If anything, the torrential rain had washed Wellington Street clean. And she too, felt clean.

Maggie and Joanna had already gone. Ostensibly, they’d both finished their shift at two o’clock in the morning – Kelly had no doubt that Joanna would’ve sorted out the ‘Women Police’ Office so Senior Sergeant Monica Draper suspected nothing. Maggie would have double checked it too. Stepping onto the kerb, Kelly paused. She glanced back at the front door of the Flemington Police Station for a moment. Smiling to herself, she looked across the fence at the roof of the ‘Women Police’ Office too.

It still seemed unbelievable...? Had she really let Sandra and Joanna ‘tongue’ her on Monica ‘The Black Widow’ Draper’s desk – Kelly could still not quite believe it as she turned to walk to Newmarket Railway Station. Whilst she had a Victorian Driver’s Licence, the young blonde had no car. She’d take the next Broadmeadows train to Ascot Vale – less than five minutes away. And then, she only had to walk the last three hundred yards to her comfortable bungalow. Kelly Maree O’Rourke would be home in less than twenty minutes. The ‘borrowed’ uniform shirt felt a little tight. Crisp and clean. Much to her delight, Joanna had given her a brand new policewoman’s shirt – the dark-blue uniform skirt nevertheless, was a little big. But that didn’t matter. All that really concerned her now was Sandra.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.