Flemington Police Station 1980 - Cover

Flemington Police Station 1980

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Times are a changing! Equal Opportunities... 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke is the first policewoman to work 'General Duties' at the Flemington 'Uniform Branch' - she has to deal with sexism as she tries to prove herself to Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight - and then in through the front door of the Flemington Police Station on the Nightshift, walks a gorgeous half-caste Aboriginal prostitute named Sandra 'The Countess' Murdoch! Life will never be the same for Kelly Maree O'Rourke...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   Group Sex   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Politics   Prostitution  

Maggie looked up.

Seated at the Watchousekeeper’s desk, the twenty-five year old blonde had been struggling to stay awake. There had been no telephone calls in the last hour or so. And, nobody had come to the front door. The former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ smiled. The rain had stopped.

Constable Maggie Doyle sat up. She tugged at the upturned collar of her uniform shirt.

In the next room, the telex machine began to chatter. Right on time, it was the daily list of ‘stolen’ motor vehicles. Gazing once again across the counter at the front door, Maggie listened apathetically to the telex machine. She had a couple of cups of coffee, but the caffeine had done little, Maggie was tired. Fortunately though, she and Joanna had the next two days off.

Wellington Street was still deserted. Maggie hadn’t noticed any traffic for some time.

She rubbed at her eyes with both hands. There was a stronger smell of disinfectant in the air. Kelly and Sandra had left a mess, so Maggie had cleaned the floor in the small Watchousekeeper’s office. It seemed the prudent thing to do. Ironically enough, it had often been the responsibility of policewomen to act as unofficial ‘cleaners’ in suburban ‘Cop Shops’ like Flemington – Maggie hadn’t really minded, for the last thing she could really afford, was to fall asleep and be surprised by either Sergeant ‘Killer’ Caldwell or Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ O’Donoghue. If they found out what was happening, then it would mean trouble. And, Maggie was concerned that the ‘Duty Officer’ might return unannounced.

Inspector Maree D’Constanzo was another ‘bitch’ like Senior Sergeant Monica Draper – whilst not a closet dyke like ‘The Black Widow’ per se, the newly-promoted ‘Divisional Inspector’ had a taste for ‘pussy’ and an almost psychotic desire to make life hard for the girls of the ‘Women Police’ Division!

Maggie knew that it had been the ‘Divisional Inspector’ who’d told Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight of ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke’s ‘indiscretions’ at Russell Street. She was not to be trusted.

It was still early. A little before five o’clock. Fortunately however, it was still quiet. A little too quiet.

There was little traffic along Wellington Street. And, the police radio was surprisingly silent as well.

Despite the heavy rain, there had been little happening. Not even the usually inevitable Code 12.

No doubt, the previous week’s special ‘Operation Goodwood’ Operation had contributed markedly to just how quiet it was. Conducted by ‘B’ District within No. 2 Division, many of the local ‘troublemakers’ had been arrested and were now incarcerated in the Melbourne Remand Prison awaiting a court date.

Maggie had wondered about the traditional ‘Nightshift Bar-B-Que’...? Fairbairn Park would’ve been less than satisfactory with the rain, but that wouldn’t have stopped the likes of Sergeant ‘Killer’ Caldwell or Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ O’Donoghue. Neither would be denied a chance for a few beers. Nor would ‘Wild Bill’ miss a chance to ‘fuck’ the new ‘trainee’ policewoman from Moonee Ponds. A rather self-assured former Olympian, he’d already had ‘sex’ with ‘Trainee’ Constable Susie Raynor...

Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ O’Donoghue had also openly boasted of ‘fucking’ both Senior Sergeant Monica Draper and ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke. Not that he had yet. Sadly, it was almost inevitable – it was almost a point of honour for ‘Wild Bill’ to have sex with every policewoman.

And, Sergeant ‘Killer’ Caldwell and Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight only ever offered him their open encouragement. They saw it as proof that policewomen were little better than prostitutes. Maggie knew only too well, that he would eventually ‘fuck’ the two newest policewomen at Flemington, whether they were willing or not. ‘Wild Bill’ had ‘fucked’ her and Joanna. And, he’d also ‘fucked’ both Senior Constable Robyn Taylor and Sergeant Tess Gallagher, as he had Senior Constable Rosemary Egan.

It had not been an enjoyable experience for any of them. But, he had a certain way about him.

Tess had been drunk. Robyn and Rosemary had been caught in ‘compromising circumstances’ and the self-assured policeman had forced them into giving him a ‘blow job’ in the Interview Room.

As for Maggie and Joanna, ‘Wild Bill’ had threatened to arrest ‘The Countess’ and a ‘fuck’ was the price they’d paid to keep Sandra out of ‘Fairlie’ Women’s Prison...

‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley. ‘Acting’ Sergeant Lindy Schroeder and Senior Constable Rochelle De La Rue – Senior Constable Christopher ‘the Cock’ Wilson and Constable Susie Raynor. Kelly Maree O’Rourke smiled to herself. Had they it all led up to this moment...?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.