Flemington Police Station 1980 - Cover

Flemington Police Station 1980

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Times are a changing! Equal Opportunities... 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke is the first policewoman to work 'General Duties' at the Flemington 'Uniform Branch' - she has to deal with sexism as she tries to prove herself to Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight - and then in through the front door of the Flemington Police Station on the Nightshift, walks a gorgeous half-caste Aboriginal prostitute named Sandra 'The Countess' Murdoch! Life will never be the same for Kelly Maree O'Rourke...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   Group Sex   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Politics   Prostitution  

Part 3

Joanna Louise Parrish

Joanna slumped in her d\seat. Unable to take her uniform shirt off, the brunette policewoman now contented herself in watching Sandra ‘fuck’ Kelly. Exhausted, she cared little that the young blonde was now the focus of the half-caste Aboriginal hermaphrodite’s focus once more. Joanna felt jealous. But, with the toes of Kelly’s left foot teasing at her aching vagina, she cared little at that moment, for there was something truly ‘arousing’ in the sight of Sandra pounding away rhythmically at the ‘general duties’ policewoman. It was nothing really knew. Sandra ‘The Countess’ Murdoch had ‘fucked’ many a policewoman – neither she nor Maggie had been Sandra’s first female police officer, and it was quite unlikely that Kelly would be the half-caste hermaphrodite prostitute’s last police ‘cunt’ either. She knew that. Yet, she still felt jealous. Not that Joanna really understood why she was so jealous. Joanna’s jealousy of Kelly had taken the brunette by surprise. And, she had struggled to control her feelings. It was one thing to be envious, but quite another to feel the depth of jealousy she had towards Kelly...

“Oh ... Oh ... Oh ... Oh...”

The office willed with ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke’s delightfully-obscene cries of delight,

“Y-Yes...?”

It wasn’t that Joanna begrudged Kelly her pleasure. Nor was it really that she was jealous of what Kelly and Maggie might do – the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ would not betray her, Joanna knew that,

“Y-Yes...?”

“Oh ... Oh ... Oh...?”

Joanna was stationed at the ‘Women Police’ – Kelly worked ‘General Duties’ with the Flemington ‘Uniform Branch’...

“S-Sandra...?”

Joanna bit her lip. She knew that she was being silly.

She had never been jealous of Maggie. Nor anybody else...? Why now? Why Kelly O’Rourke?

Nonetheless, she could no longer stand the spectacle of Sandra ‘fucking’ Kelly on her desk.

“It’s been awhile...?” observed Sandra in a whisper – the young blonde policewoman groaned,

“Hasn’t it now, Constable O’Rourke?” Sandra continued. Kelly nodded. She couldn’t speak.

Closing her eyes, Joanna reached down and took a hold of Kelly’s left foot.

‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke was only vaguely aware of Constable Joanna Parrish now,

“So then...?” queried Sandra. Her words were measured. Clear.

Kelly lowered her hands from Sandra’s shoulder – she grasped at the hermaphrodite’s arms and pulled Sandra even closer. Sandra kissed Kelly forcefully on the lips, sending the young blonde into ecstasy. Kelly shuddered. She uttered a cry. And, the hermaphrodite’s large ‘cock’ was plunged even deeper into the writhing twenty-two year old.

“How long has it been, Constable O’Rourke?”

“Oh...?”

“How long since you last ‘fucked’ somebody huh...?”

Kelly’s left big toe slid effortlessly between Joanna’s creamy ‘cunt lips’...

“Oh ... Oh ... Oh ... Oh...?” was all Kelly managed in reply.

Joanna groaned. Another toe ‘violated her’,

“S-Sandra?”

The Countess’ knew from long experience that the ‘bewitching hour’ as far as young female police officers working ‘nightshift’ were concerned, was three o’clock in the morning.

Sandra could be almost guaranteed of police ‘cunt’ at this time of the day.

Rain, hail or shine. ‘General Duties’ or ‘Women Police’ – Detective or ‘Traffic Cop’...

“When was the last time you ‘cum’...?” Sandra asked. Kelly said nothing.

“Mmmm, earlier this evening in the toilets huh...?” teased ‘The Countess’ – Kelly bit her lip.

Before that, it had been in the shower before work. Her usual ritual nowadays.

Under the warm water, Kelly would ‘finger’ herself most nights before dressing in her uniform.

Kelly Maree O’Rourke was ‘persona non grata’ as far as her chauvinistic ‘Officer in Charge’ at the Flemington ‘Uniform Branch’ was concerned. And that unpromisingly, had led to frustration and embarrassment for the ambitious young policewoman – a quick ‘orgasm’ in the shower before her shift, was just another way ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke found she could cope...

Kelly opened her mouth to speak but words failed her. Time seemed to stand still.

Whilst outside, the rain continued to fall – Kelly Maree O’Rourke however, could see on Sandra. She could only feel the reassuring warmth of Sandra’s firm body again her own, and the hermaphrodite’s ‘cock’ deep inside her. The young policewoman uttered yet another sigh. Soft. Barely audible.

Kelly Maree O’Rourke had not seen Sergeant ‘Bluey’ Wilson’s brother-in-law since that fateful night.

‘Acting’ Sergeant Lindy Schroeder and Senior Constable Rochelle de la Rue too, seemed to shun the young blonde after her transfer to the ‘Uniform Branch’ at Flemington. Kelly had no idea why...? But, it had been Inspector Maree D’Constanzo who isolated her from her former colleagues at the Russell Street ‘Women Police’ and Melbourne District ‘Traffic and Patrol’ Division.

Funnily enough in the circumstances, Kelly had been living a rather celibate lifestyle since her transfer.

That was until she’d found the collection of ‘porn’ in the bottom drawer of the Watchousekeeper’s desk, and that dog-eared old copy of the ‘Ribald’ Magazine in particular. Kelly Maree O’Rourke had then found herself thinking more and more of ‘sex’ once again. Masturbating in the shower. ‘Fingering’ herself in the toilets at work – the twenty-two year old had become almost obsessed with the series of black and white photographs in the ‘Ribald’ depicting a policewoman having ‘sex’ with a ‘Pimp’ and a prostitute. Strangely enough, it seemed almost preordained that Kelly should fall for ‘The Countess’ – inevitable, that Sandra seduce the newest police ‘cunt. At Flemington. Or, so it seemed to Joanna...

‘S-Sandra...?”

“I’ll take care of you, policewoman?” whispered Sandra – she continued to ‘fuck’ the young blonde...

“And, I’ll make it worth your while...?”

Sandra could feel that Kelly was about to ‘cum’ once more.

And, the hermaphrodite knew that she herself, was not that far was climaxing too,

“Mmmm...?”

Kelly’s toes were ‘pleasuring’ Joanna – not that Kelly or Sandra were taking any notice,

“Y-Yes...”.

“I’ll do ‘anything’ you want,...?” Kelly vowed, barely able to pronounce her words let alone speak,

“Anything?” she added...

“S-Sandra,,,,,,, ?”

In her mind, the young blonde policewoman could still see those photographs in the ‘Ribald’ magazine - the kneeling policewoman ‘sucking’ the penis of the ‘Pimp’ in what appeared to be Banana Alley,

“Oh ... Oh ... Oh...?”

Closing her eyes, Sandra thrust her hips forward - ‘Probationary’ Constable Suzy McKenzie opened her mouth. ‘The Countess’ muttered an obscenity...

“S-Sandra...?” repeated the young policewoman. She tightened her grip on Sandra.

The hermaphrodite prostitute’s lithe body shuddered wildly. And then a second later, ‘The Countess’ ejaculated deep into Kelly’s aching ‘pussy’ – Kelly smothered Sandra with sloppy wet kisses as the warm ‘cum’ filled her.

“Y-Yes ... Y-Yes ... Y-Yes...?”

Kelly closed her eyes. She held onto Sandra tightly – the half-caste Aboriginal hermaphrodite gasped.

There was a pause. A moment of utter silence. Joanna hesitated. Outside, the rain still fell.

Unconsciously, Kelly squeezed her pelvic muscles, holding onto the large ‘cock’ inside for as long as she could – she felt a wave of euphoria rise from between her form thighs. Opening her mouth again, she knew what was about to happen.

It was taboo. A black hermaphrodite. A ‘convicted’ prostitute. And, a young blonde policewoman...

“Oh...?”

And, both policewomen knew it. It would’ve been enough to see Kelly dismissed from the Job.

Kelly shuddered. She said something, but neither Sandra nor Joanna knew what...?

‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke’s body stiffened. Every sinew and muscle in her body now strained – her body shuddered yet again. Arching her back in exquisite ecstasy, she tried to speak.

Words failed the young policewoman. The police radio crackled.

Kelly closed her eyes. She grimaced. And, Joanna opened her eyes. Startled. A little dazed again.

The young blonde’s toes slid from between the brunette policewoman’s aching ‘pussy-lips’ – Sandra collapsed on top of Kelly. They were now one. A symbiotic mix of Anglo-Irish blonde and half-caste Aboriginal. In the gloom of the darkened ‘Women Police’ Office, their silhouettes merged. Constable Joanna Parrish let slip a startled gasp – she could not tell who was who for a moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.