Flemington Police Station 1980 - Cover

Flemington Police Station 1980

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Times are a changing! Equal Opportunities... 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke is the first policewoman to work 'General Duties' at the Flemington 'Uniform Branch' - she has to deal with sexism as she tries to prove herself to Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight - and then in through the front door of the Flemington Police Station on the Nightshift, walks a gorgeous half-caste Aboriginal prostitute named Sandra 'The Countess' Murdoch! Life will never be the same for Kelly Maree O'Rourke...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   Group Sex   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Politics   Prostitution  

Times were a changing. That both Maggie and the other policewomen knew.

Much had already changed after the 1977 Equal Opportunities Act. Policewomen working ‘General Duties’ and an increase in the recruitment of ‘females’ into the Victoria Police – a new uniform too...

Facing the front counter, Maggie sat on the large Watchousekeeper’s desk. Gazing across the small foyer at the front door, the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ savoured a mouthful of coffee. Margaret Ann Doyle had unlocked the front door to the Flemington Police Station – there was a slight possibility that somebody had come to the door and found it locked...? Kelly had been absent for ten minutes. And, anybody could’ve walked up to the front door ... So, Maggie considered it advisable to unlock the door – she needed to ensure that everything looked normal should they return. Not that Constable Maggie Doyle really believed that somebody had come calling. Constable Maggie Doyle was certain in her own mind that the heavy rain would’ve kept most people away, particularly in the middle of the night.

The telephone had not rung again. But, it could. She still needed to maintain a façade of normalcy.

She had promised Joanna, Sandra and Kelly.

Nonetheless, she had been tempted to return to the ‘Women Police’ Office. As she prepared herself a coffee in the small kitchenette in the next room, she considered for a moment or two, checking on what was happening – Maggie however, knew that she needed to continue the subterfuge. No need to take any further chances. They’d all risked far too much. So, she sat in the Watchousekeeper’s Office on her own, gazing apathetically at the now unlocked front door as she drank her coffee...

Kelly sat up.

The young blonde’s dark-blue issue pantyhose had all but been torn from her.

Her panties were wrapped about her left ankle. Wet. Smeared with lipstick. A real mess.

Hanging from her right ankles was a silver chain that she had been given by her ‘roomie’ at the ‘Police Training Academy’ – the acknowledged identification tag worn by many a lesbian police officer...

‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke’s regulation court shoes lay on the floor at her feet.

And, her crumpled policewoman’s uniform skirt remained draped over Constable Maggie Doyle’s chair where she’d left it earlier. Constable Joanna Parrish was kneeling beside her. Dazed. Eyes closed.

Disorientated, the twenty-two year old blonde stared across the room. Just as dazed as Joanna.

For several seconds, Kelly Maree O’Rourke had no idea where she was...?

A number of policewomen’s uniform shirts hung from a series of clothes hooks on the wall by the door.

The door to Senior Sergeant Monica Draper’s cubbyhole was open. Kelly had a vague recollection of lying across the desk – had it really happened...? It didn’t seem possible.

Joanna and Sandra eagerly tonguing at her ‘pussy’ in the small office used by the newly-appointed ‘Officer in Charge’ of the ‘Women Police’...? It all seemed like a dream to the blonde policewoman.

The small ‘Women Police’ Office was almost a contradiction in terms. The usual dull linoleum floor,

Government issue furniture. Stark and simple. Practical. But totally devoid of style.

Typewriters. Files and Folders. A policewoman’s uniform hat on a nearby desk, almost lost amidst trays of paperwork – the glistening ‘Victoria Police’ capbadge catching Kelly’s eye for a second.

Filing cabinets. And, the mandatory photograph of Queen Elizabeth,

Dull curtains and small windows. An old electric fan in the corner, struggling to circulate the air.

The office was no different to a hundred other rooms around Victoria.

But, there were some individual touches as well. An indication of female taste.

A scented candle flickering – the soft fragrance mixed with a suggestion of disinfectant.

A vase by the nearby window. And, a bouquet of red roses offering a splash of vivid colour.

Issue handbags. A large photograph of Farah Fawcett-Majors. And, a series of candid pictures of various policewomen on the smaller of the noticeboards – uniform shirts unbuttoned as they laughed at the photographer. Polaroid photographs taken at a party. Drunken smiling female police officers.

Joanna Louise Parrish took a hold of the edge of the desk on which the ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke sat. She uttered a groan. The brunette raised herself from the floor.

Kelly uttered a sigh. She was now back in the present. Cognisant of what was going on.

Both policewomen smiled at each other. Kelly Maree O’Rourke from the ‘Uniform Branch’ and Joanna Louise Parrish from the ‘Women Police’ – a silent understanding and appreciation on what they were doing. The twenty-five year old brunette still wore her shirt. But, little else.

The once crisp short-sleeved policewoman’s uniform shirt now knotted tightly about her slender waist.

The now translucent pale-blue fabric clinging to the brunette’s moist skin as she struggled to find her feet. The distinctive dark-blue ‘trim’ of her upturned uniform shirt’s collar highlighting her slender neck.

They continued to smiled at each other without speaking.

Constable Joanna Parrish knew far more about ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke then the young blonde realised. Along with Maggie, Joanna had inadvertently overheard Sergeant ‘Bluey’ Wilson and Senior Sergeant Monica Draper discussing the ‘general duties’ policewoman. And, they’d also heard what Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight had said to their own ‘Officer in Charge’ too. Kelly Maree O’Rourke was a promiscuous ‘slut’ and she was not wanted at the Flemington ‘Uniform Branch’ - Inspector Maree D’Constanzo had mentioned another of the young policewoman’s indiscretions at Russell Street. Kelly had been caught giving a ‘blow job’ to Brian ‘Bluey’ Wilson’s brother-in-law and he blamed the young policewoman for what had happened. Bitter after his own recent divorce, ‘Bluey’ had demanded Kelly be transferred out. The very allegation that ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke had performed fellatio on a male police officer was enough to condemn her in the eyes of Senior Sergeant Monica Draper. ‘The Black Widow’ was a lesbian. And though, she seemed intent on ridding the Flemington ‘Women Police’ of bi-sexual like Joanna and Maggie, she detested ‘straight’ policewomen with a passion. Monica was having problems coming to terms with her own sexuality it seemed to her subordinates, and that presented both an opportunity and a concern, to the policewomen of her ‘Women Police’ Division. Joanna had some sympathy for the young blonde. But, she was however, still a little jealous of Kelly too – the brunette still had some emotional baggage of her own, to deal with. For now though, she was content to enjoy the moment with Kelly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.