Flemington Police Station 1980 - Cover

Flemington Police Station 1980

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Times are a changing! Equal Opportunities... 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke is the first policewoman to work 'General Duties' at the Flemington 'Uniform Branch' - she has to deal with sexism as she tries to prove herself to Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight - and then in through the front door of the Flemington Police Station on the Nightshift, walks a gorgeous half-caste Aboriginal prostitute named Sandra 'The Countess' Murdoch! Life will never be the same for Kelly Maree O'Rourke...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   Group Sex   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Politics   Prostitution  

‘Annie’ Anderson and ‘The Paragon’ Cafe

Kelly did not know when...?

She just knew within herself that it had.

But, she had changed. Though still fresh-faced and inexperienced, she now began to see her position at the Flemington ‘Uniform Branch’ through different eyes. Sexism and prejudice would always plague young policewomen, she knew that. Nonetheless, Kelly Maree O’Rourke would carve out a niche for herself at Flemington. And, she would see that Deirdre and Susie did the same. Much to the surprise of both of them, Sandra ‘The Countess’ Murdoch had given the young policewoman a new confidence in her own abilities. The twenty-two year old blonde was no longer the hapless ‘trainee’ policewoman who’d caused a sensation at the Russell Street ‘Women Police’ Division and then almost suffered the indignity of bring summarily dismissed from the Victoria Police whilst later stationed at the Melbourne District ‘Traffic & Patrol’ Division. ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke had a new outlook on both her career as a policewoman and her life – that she owed to ‘The Countess’ more than anybody...

“What about you, Constable O’Rourke...?” asked Annie – Kelly responded with a groan.

The young policewoman knew what Annie was offering but could only manage another muffled groan,

‘Charlotte the Harlot’ was openly masturbating on the bed in the rear store room. That much they all knew – Annie, Kelly, Susie, Deirdre and ‘Juicy Lucy’ could hear the prostitute’s moans...

“So, we have policewomen working ‘General Duties’ now?” Annie observed. Kelly nodded.

The kinky proprietor of ‘The Paragon’ was now ‘fingering’ both Kelly and Susie in unison.

Beneath their tight short-sleeved policewoman’s uniform shirts, their nipples were hard and erect – the two blonde police officers unable to speak as Annie ‘pleasured’ them both. Funnily enough, neither the Nurse, the Waitress nor the businesswoman who had just entered ‘The Paragon’ Café’ appeared to take any notice,

“Mmmmm...?”

“If I didn’t know any better,” teased Annie, “I’d say you’ve been up to something with Deirdre already?”

Kelly Maree O’Rourke’s aching ‘pussy’ was sopping wet. Far wetter than Susie had been...?

“N-No...?” Annie prompted. Kelly shook her head,

“If you should know...?” the young blonde policewoman blurted. Pausing, she bit her lip.

“I am expecting somebody to meet me here, M-Miss Anderson?” Kelly admitted finally – she snatched a hurried deep breath and closed her eyes. Susie lay back in her chair, staring at Kelly in silence...

“I did hope,” continued Kelly, “That we might get to use your back room for an hour or so, Annie?”

Remaining silent, the waitress served Annie, Susie and Kelly their coffee. She seemed indifferent to the sight of her Manageress simultaneously ‘;fingering;’ the two young blonde policewomen,

“S-Sandra...?”

Annie smiled. ‘Trainee’ Constable Susie Raynor had confirmed it only a few minutes earlier.

Annie Anderson had overheard Constable Maggie Doyle and Constable Joanna Parrish discussing ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke’s’ new relationship with the gorgeous half-caste Aboriginal hermaphrodite,

“S-Sandra...” confirmed Kelly with a sigh.

Annie sat back. The former policewoman savoured the smell of freshly-percolated coffee. And, she could almost taste ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke’s fragrant ‘pussy’ as she slid her hand from beneath the young blonde’s uniform skirt – Annie continued to ‘finger’ the other policewoman for a few moments longer. Raising her hand, she began to lick at her moist fingers as Kelly and Susie watched.

Suddenly, the waitress appeared bedside Annie. Tall and dark-skinned, the waitress wore a uniform dress not unlike that of a nurse – she had said nothing since Kelly and Deirdre had arrived. And now, she dutifully knelt beside her Manageress. In the far corner, the Nurse and Businesswoman were now kissing – not that anybody else was taking any notice. Closing her eyes, the kneeling waitress took Annie’s fingers between her trembling lips, savouring the taste of the blonde policewoman’s ‘pussy’...

“Sandra Murdoch...”

Susie groaned. She’d opened her mouth to offer a ‘protest’ as Annie had gently slipped her hand from beneath her uniform skirt but thought better of it. The bed in the rear store room beckoned. As did ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley and both ‘Charlotte the Harlot’ McNamara and ‘Juicy Lucy’ Cunningham – the brunette policewoman and prostitute now kissing in the adjacent doorway...

“How long have you got...?”

“Long enough I suppose...?”

Kelly doubted that Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight would care when she returned with ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley – much to her surprise, they’d been given carte blanche by both their ‘Officer in Charge’ and Sergeant ‘Bluey’ Wilson in respect to their ‘Foot Patrol’...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.