Flemington Police Station 1980 - Cover

Flemington Police Station 1980

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Times are a changing! Equal Opportunities... 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke is the first policewoman to work 'General Duties' at the Flemington 'Uniform Branch' - she has to deal with sexism as she tries to prove herself to Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight - and then in through the front door of the Flemington Police Station on the Nightshift, walks a gorgeous half-caste Aboriginal prostitute named Sandra 'The Countess' Murdoch! Life will never be the same for Kelly Maree O'Rourke...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   Group Sex   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Politics   Prostitution  

Located a short distance from the Flemington Police Station in Eastwood Street, ‘The Paragon’ Cafe had long been popular with the ‘Women Police’ Division – the policewomen often as not, utilising the far more discreet rear entry off Lollipop Lane as a precaution. Owned by a former policewoman, ‘The Paragon’ was also a haunt for local prostitutes too, and had been unofficially declared to be ‘off limits’ by Inspector Maree D’Constanzo at Senior Sergeant Monica Draper’s suggestion. The new ‘Officer in Charge’ of the Flemington ‘Women Police’ Division had heard rumours that the proprietor had placed a bed in the back room for her clientele, but had never actually been to the café herself.

Nonetheless, ‘The Paragon’ Cafe continued to be a sanctuary for the local ‘Women Police’ Division – somewhere to savour a few minutes of peace and quiet as they enjoyed good coffee and a chat. And, it was also somewhere ‘private’ for some of the policewomen to meet up with their girlfriends. Along with Deirdre, Kelly had wanted to visit ‘The Paragon’ Café. And so, she had arranged to meet up with ‘The Countess’ there whilst on ‘Foot Patrol’ with Deirdre. Despite its’ rather dubious reputation, ‘The Paragon’ was rarely bothered by the policemen of the local ‘Uniform Branch’ and that could only be a good thing as far as the two young ‘General Duties’ policewomen were concerned as they entered Lollipop Lane at last.

Much to their surprise, there was no sign of the ‘Women Police’ Division’s unmarked Holden ‘Gemini’ coupe...? They had thought the ‘Women Police’ might be at ‘The Paragon’ too.

“Should we have telephoned Tess Gallagher first...?” enquired Kelly.

It had been Sergeant Tess Gallagher, who’d suggested the café to her only a day earlier,

“I owe her a coffee at least, Deirdre?”

The young brunette shook her head. She was just glad to be away from Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight – she too was looking forward to visiting ‘The Paragon’ for the first time,

“She’s got a meeting with Maree D’Constanzo this afternoon – ‘The Black Widow’ too, Kelly...?”

Once again, Deirdre had known far more than Kelly about what was happening within the Flemington Police Station,

“Or, so Joanna told me earlier that is – Maggie and Joanna are attending the Children’s Court too!”

Kelly shrugged. She hadn’t said anything to Deirdre about inviting Sandra to ‘The Paragon’ Café.

Lollipop Lane was quiet. And the cul-de-sac off which the rear entrance to ‘The Paragon’ was to be found, was deserted – there was nobody around to take any particular notice of the two policewomen...

“Well, I owe you a coffee anyway...?”

They both knew only too well, that their ‘Divisional Inspector’ was causing a considerable amount of ‘trouble’ at the Flemington ‘Women Police’ since her promotion. Maree had once been the ‘Officer in Charge’ of a suburban ‘Women Police’ Division, and it seemed to Deirdre and Kelly that she wanted intimate control over both Senior Sergeant Monica Draper and her policewomen. Not that she didn’t take an interest in ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley and ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke, but for now she was more focussed on Sergeant Tess Gallagher...

For the most part, Deirdre and Kelly had been busy. They’d issued several Parking Infringements – a reminder of their days at the Melbourne District ‘Traffic & Patrol’ Division a year earlier. And, they had taken the time to speak to a number of shopkeepers too. But, they’d not made any arrests...?

Fortunately, the almost tropical rain that had been so dominant during the last week, was gone – the forecast was for the usual Summer warmth and little or no precipitation. Pausing for a moment, Kelly looked back along Lollipop Lane. She reached up and tugged at the collar of her uniform shirt and smiled to herself. It was a little over thirty degrees Celsius. And for the first time in a long time, the young blonde policewoman was contented. It might only be ‘Foot Patrol’ per se, but it was still at least, ‘General Duties’ Policing and that was something. Deirdre hesitated.

Kelly uttered a soft girlish sigh. She tugged again at the collar of her uniform shirt. Nothing felt as good as a new shirt – the crisp pale-blue fabric caressing lightly at her skin as she check to see that nobody was following them. No witnesses. There was still no sign of the ‘Women Police’ Division, but that didn’t really matter...

“Kelly...?”

Alone with her thoughts, Kelly continued to stare down Lollipop Lane a little longer,

“Kelly...?” repeated Deirdre

‘Trainee’ Constable Susie Raynor had paid a visit to the Flemington Police Station that morning. And, much to the surprise of Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight, the blonde ‘trainee’ had announced that she’d applied for one of the outstanding vacancies at the ‘Uniform Branch’ – it seemed likely she might be the third ‘cunt’ to work ‘General Duties’ at Flemington...?

Times were ‘certainly a changing’ at the Flemington Police Station!

And, Kelly Maree O’Rourke had been the precursor of much of it, whether she had intended to be or not...

“Here goes nothing huh...?”

“Here goes nothing, Deirdre?” replied the blonde policewoman in a whisper,

“Coffee would be nice...?”

Much had happened in a week or so. Turning, Kelly Maree O’Rourke closed her eyes – holding the door to ‘The Paragon’ Café open for her colleague, Deirdre Elain McKinley took the blonde by the arm and ushered her inside. It may have been the rear entrance. Discreet and little known. But, the two ‘General Duties’ policewomen had crossed the threshold into something, they still didn’t quite know or understand as they entered ‘The Paragon’ together. Constable Maggie Doyle. Sergeant Tess Gallagher and Constable Joanna Parrish. Senior Constable Robyn Taylor and ‘Trainee’ Constable Susie Raynor. The new ‘Sisterhood’ at Flemington...?

Kelly opened her eyes. Pausing just inside the doorway, she peered into the murky gloom – the door to the store room was open, revealing the large comfortable bed. The blonde policewoman smiled yet again – she recognised a familiar face. ‘Charlotte the Harlot’ McNamara was sitting on the bed,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.