Flemington Police Station 1980 - Cover

Flemington Police Station 1980

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Times are a changing! Equal Opportunities... 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke is the first policewoman to work 'General Duties' at the Flemington 'Uniform Branch' - she has to deal with sexism as she tries to prove herself to Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight - and then in through the front door of the Flemington Police Station on the Nightshift, walks a gorgeous half-caste Aboriginal prostitute named Sandra 'The Countess' Murdoch! Life will never be the same for Kelly Maree O'Rourke...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   Group Sex   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Politics   Prostitution  

’The Cunts’...

Deirdre Elaine McKinley stood in the open doorway.

It was still early. Yet, it was already thirty degrees Celsius.

She wore a clean policewoman’s uniform shirt as she gazed at Rebecca’s house from the doorway of Kelly’s bungalow – it had been almost three days since the ‘party’ but ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley had been unable to think of anything else. She’d not been home. Kelly had supplied her with clean uniform. Not that ‘Trainee’ Constable Susie Raynor had worried – Deirdre’s housemate knew where she was,

“You really think it’s going to happen, Deirdre...?” Kelly asked. At first, the brunette said nothing.

“Could it really be possible huh...?” continued the young blonde policewoman. Deirdre shrugged.

They’d not been rostered on Nightshift. It had been inevitable perhaps...? But, Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight had directed that his two ‘General Duties’ policewomen work Dayshift together for the week,

“You don’t think,” Kelly wondered aloud, “That bastard knows about what happened the other night?”

“N-No...” Deirdre replied. That much she was sure of. The ‘Officer in Charge’ of the Flemington ‘Uniform Branch’ had no idea of what had been going on – the impromptu ‘party’ withy the notorious ‘Madam’ and her prostitutes, nor Kelly, ‘The Countess’ and her either,

“It will be Maree D’Constanzo doing, I bet...?” the young brunette police added. She stepped back into the bungalow – along with Kelly, she was to work ‘Foot Patrol’ in Newmarket, according to Sergeant ‘Killer’ Caldwell,

“Or, nobody else was willingly to do it, Kelly...?”

‘Foot Patrol’ was not popular. And, the very thought of somebody like Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ O’Donoghue walking the shopping precinct in Newmarket made Deirdre smile,

“Well, it’s going to be something different, isn’t it?”

Kelly Maree O’Rourke had not worked ‘Foot Patrol’ since her days with the Melbourne District ‘Traffic & Patrol’ Division...

“A chance for some fresh air...?” Deirdre suggested. Kelly nodded – the young brunette closed the door and leant back against it,

“A chance to make an arrest maybe, Kelly?”

“I hope so...”

‘The Countess’ had left earlier. She slipped out of the bungalow without walking the two policewomen.

“You going to miss the Watchouse huh...?” Deirdre asked. Kelly nodded.

“In a strange way,” the blonde admitted, “I think I will miss the Watchouse, you know, Deirdre?”

“Well, at least we’ll be working together a little while longer?” Kelly then added - Deirdre nodded,

“It might be a chance to get to know a little of the local ‘wildlife’ in Newmarket and Kensington too?”

Deidre nodded again. Kelly glanced at her watch. It was time they headed off to work...

It was called ‘Operation Crime Beat’ – an old 1970’s idea that had been taken up by Inspector Maree D’Constanzo. In line with ‘B’ District policy, she wanted a better ‘presence’ in the Newmarket Shopping Precinct along Racecourse Road. The ambitious ‘Divisional Inspector’ wanted a regular ‘Foot Patrol’ along Racecourse Road on a daily basis, and had demanded it of Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight and the Flemington ‘Uniform Branch’ – notwithstanding the shortage of police personnel, Maree was also looking at a ‘Foot Patrol’ in Kensington too. First things first however, ‘Operation Crime Beat’ would start with ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke and ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre McKinley...

Policewomen were still something of a novelty. And certainly, the sight of two policewomen walking towards the Ascot Vale Railway Station drew some looks. It was a little before eight o’clock. A warm Summer’s morning – Deirdre and Kelly saying very little to each other, as they wandered along West Street together. Deirdre Elaine McKinley would return home after work. And for the first time in just under a week, Kelly Maree O’Rourke would be home alone. Along with the ‘Women Police’ Division, Kelly’s address would remain a secret. Despite regulations, she would not let Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight know where she lived – it was still too soon after that unfortunate ‘report’ from the teenage schoolgirl. And, it didn’t seem prudent to advertise the fact that her Landlady was Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell. Sergeant Tess Gallagher though, had another reason to keep the young blonde’s secret.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.