Flemington Police Station 1980 - Cover

Flemington Police Station 1980

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Times are a changing! Equal Opportunities... 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke is the first policewoman to work 'General Duties' at the Flemington 'Uniform Branch' - she has to deal with sexism as she tries to prove herself to Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight - and then in through the front door of the Flemington Police Station on the Nightshift, walks a gorgeous half-caste Aboriginal prostitute named Sandra 'The Countess' Murdoch! Life will never be the same for Kelly Maree O'Rourke...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   Group Sex   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Politics   Prostitution  

Robyn looked up.

She’d been sitting at her desk in the ‘Women Police’ Office, when she’d heard footsteps approach the door – her desk was located away from the window overlooking Flemington Police Station, so she’d not noticed anybody heading across the car park. The door slowly opened...

“S-Sarge...?” she greeted, pushing her paperwork to one side.

Sergeant Tess Gallagher paused in the open doorway, with a guilty smile.

It was almost noon. Senior Constable Robyn Taylor sat forward in her chair, slowly licking at her lips,

“Sergeant Gallagher...?”

“I was wondering when you’d surface, Tess?”

Teresa Annette Gallagher had finally arrived for work. Some twenty-four hours late.

Tess hesitated. The thirty year old blonde took a long deep breath.

“So then...?” enquired Robyn – she was a little older than Tess. A brunette Divorcee who’d been stationed at the Flemington ‘Women Police’ Division longer than any other policewoman,

“Don’t start...” Tess replied. Pausing, she tugged at the sleeve of her uniform shirt,

“Who am I to speak, Sarge?” responded Robyn with a guilty smile of her own. Tess stepped inside.

“Don’t worry...” Robyn assured Tess – the blonde policewoman carefully closed the door behind her,

“Nobody suspects a thing, Tess – that includes ‘The Black Widow’ too if that what you’re wondering?”

“Thanks...”

Tess had known that she could rely on Robyn. She trusted all her policewomen. Whilst, they may have been christened the Flemington ‘Slut Squad’ by Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight, the ‘Women Police’ referred to themselves as ‘The Sisterhood’ – that had been Robyn’s idea. And, Robyn Maree Taylor had long been the ‘heart ‘n’ soul’ of the Flemington ‘Women Police’ Division.

But all her clique of policewomen were close. Constable Maggie Doyle, Constable Joanna Parrish, Senior Constable Rosemary ‘Rosie’ Egan and Sergeant Tess Gallagher. And, that angered Senior Sergeant Monica Draper more than anything. ‘The Black Widow’ wasn’t a part of ‘The Sisterhood’...

“How do you do it, Tess...?” wondered Robyn.

Tess hesitated. Robyn sat back in her chair. Teresa Anne Gallagher raised an eyebrow,

“There’s not a hair out of place, Sergeant Gallagher?” Robyn observed...

“You don’t even need a clean uniform shirt...?”

Robyn had last seen Tess that morning. And, the blonde had been sprawled over the sofa lounge in Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell’s lounge room in nothing but a knotted policewoman’s uniform shirt – Tess had been barely aware of Robyn as a prostitute continued to tongue at her ‘pussy’ in the early hours,

“I s’pose,” suggested Robyn finally, “You went home and had a shower and got changed, Sarge?”

Tess shook her head. She had cleaned herself up at Rebecca’s before coming to work,

“That’s for me to know, Senior Constable Taylor...?”

“ ... and for you to find out?” Tess teased – saying nothing for the moment, Robyn closed her eyes.

She had joined Constable Maggie Doyle, Constable Joanna Parrish and Sergeant Tess Gallagher after attending the Melbourne Children’s Court – it had been around three o’clock the previous afternoon,

“I hope,” asked Tess, “You enjoyed yourself too, Robyn?”

“Y-Yes...” the older policewoman confirmed. She opened her eyes.

She had been ‘fucked’ almost senseless by three of Rebecca’s prostitutes. And, she could barely remember just how many times that she had ‘cum’ before leaving the Ascot Vale address for home,

“It was rather enjoyable, I have to confess, Sarge...” she added. There was a moment of silence.

Robyn opened her eyes. There was still no sign of ‘The Twins’...?

But, she had caught a glimpse of both ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke and ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley earlier,

“What are you up to...?”

Tess approached the seated policewoman...

“You’re up to something, Tess?” Robyn continued – Tess sat on the edge of Robyn’s desk but said nothing,

“You wouldn’t be so foolish to risk all for just a ‘fuck’ with ‘Mistress Rebecca’ Campbell, would you?”

Tess smiled but still said nothing in reply...

“Not with ‘The Black Widow’ looking to nail your ‘cunt’ to her office door...?”

Robyn knew that Tess had an agenda. It had been more than an impromptu ‘party’ and she wanted to know why...?

“What are you up to, Sergeant Gallagher?” she demanded to know.

Tess stared at the ceiling. She closed her eyes and uttered a soft girlish sigh.

Teresa Annette Gallagher was ‘playing a dangerous game’ and she knew it. A career policewoman, she had asked the notorious ‘Mistress Rebecca’ for a favour – Sergeant Tess Gallagher had risked much, involving Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell in the ‘sexual politics’ of the Flemington ‘Women Police’ Division,

“I hope it’s going to be worth the risk you’re taking?”

Robyn had covered for the missing Tess. And, as far as both the Morning ‘Duty Officer’ and Senior Sergeant Monica Draper knew, Sergeant Tess Gallagher had been running a few routine errands for ‘The Black Widow’ and the ‘Women Police’ - delivering paperwork to the Moonee Ponds Magistrates Court as Senior Constable Robyn Taylor finished a report for Inspector Maree D’Constanzo. Monica had accepted what Robyn had said without hesitation.

Senior Constable Robyn Taylor had also spoken to ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke too. She had sworn the young blonde to secrecy about the ‘party’ at Rebecca’s house and reminded her to say nothing. Not that Kelly Maree O’Rourke needed reminding. She knew the risks. So did ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley. To do otherwise, could cost them both their carers in the Victoria Police. Kelly added to the subterfuge as well, informing the ‘Morning Shift’ Watchousekeeper that Sergeant Tess Gallagher was on a Mail Run. Nobody suspected a thing.

“And, I thought I was the biggest ‘slut’ stationed at the Flemington ‘Women Police’...?”

Robyn too, had gained certain notoriety. The attractive thirty year old Divorcee had been humiliated at the Moonee Ponds Magistrates Court earlier in the year - branded a lesbian ‘slut’ during a court case by Emmanuelle Hamilton, a notorious Defence Counsel acting for a ‘Drug Dealer’ whom Robyn had arrested. Caught in a lie whilst giving evidence, Robyn had been forced to admit that she’d had ‘sex’ with the ‘Drug Dealer’ in the Female Toilets at ‘The Tunnel’ Nightclub only a few days before the arrest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.