Flemington Police Station 1980 - Cover

Flemington Police Station 1980

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Times are a changing! Equal Opportunities... 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke is the first policewoman to work 'General Duties' at the Flemington 'Uniform Branch' - she has to deal with sexism as she tries to prove herself to Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight - and then in through the front door of the Flemington Police Station on the Nightshift, walks a gorgeous half-caste Aboriginal prostitute named Sandra 'The Countess' Murdoch! Life will never be the same for Kelly Maree O'Rourke...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   Group Sex   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Politics   Prostitution  

Margaret Ann Doyle closed her eyes. Her tongue slid between Rebecca’s lips – the twenty-five year old blonde policewoman groaned. Their tongues entwined. Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell tightened her hold on both Constable Maggie Doyle and Constable Joanna Parrish – the ‘Madam’ uttered a groan of her own. Joanna Louise Parrish couldn’t help but feel jealous as she watched. Not that it prevented her from smothering the notorious ‘Madam’ in sloppy wet kisses. ‘Mistress Rebecca’ and the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ continued to kiss. And then, after almost a minute or so, Joanna joined them in a tender ‘three way’ kiss as Sergeant Tess Gallagher and the prostitutes watched. Joanna and Maggie were lost in the moment. Jealous or not, Joanna offered herself to ‘Mistress Rebecca’ – the illegitimate daughter of a notorious ‘Pimp’ and prostitute, Constable Joanna Parrish knew what she needed to do.

‘Headjob Hanna’ pulled Sergeant Tess Gallagher closer – standing between the kissing women and the other three prostitutes, the former policewoman ushered the thirty year old blonde policewoman into the lounge room. Savannah, Cheyenne and Desiree at first, didn’t seem to notice Hanna and Tess. Along with Rebecca, they were all naked. Firm bodies and moist ‘cunts’ – they each focussed all their attention on ‘Mistress Rebecca’ and Constable Maggie Doyle and Constable Joanna Parrish.

Tess uttered a sigh. Hanna thrust her free hand beneath the older policewoman’s ‘Adidas’ tracksuit pants – if she was surprised to find that Teresa Annette Gallagher wasn’t wearing panties, she said nothing. Sergeant Tess Gallagher’s ‘pussy’ was sopping ‘wet’ too. But, that didn’t stop Hanna as she began to ‘finger’ the blonde. Tess and ‘Headjob Hanna’ though, could not take their eyes off Rebecca and the younger two policewomen. Savannah, Cheyenne and Desiree too. They were too intent on watching ‘Mistress Rebecca’ with the younger pair of police ‘cunts’ as well. Even though, the curtains were open, little of the morning sunlight seemed to penetrate the room. A number of scented candles on the mantelpiece provided the only real illumination – the flickering candles offering both fragrance and light. Tess closed her eyes. She could take no more. And, she could wait no longer – unable to speak, she pressed her lips to ‘Headjob Hanna’ Monaghan’s waiting mouth and they began to kiss...

‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke led ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley into the rear yard – both young policewomen said nothing. What could they say...? It had been a wild night...

Deirdre Elaine McKinley tugged at the sleeve of her uniform shirt. Beneath her own dark-blue ‘Adidas’ tracksuit pants, the twenty-two year old brunette’s ‘pussy’ ached. After the passionate kiss with Kelly and Tess in the backseat of the ‘Gemini’ coupe, her ‘pussy’ was sopping wet too. She had joined the Victoria Police with noble intentions, but her experiences at both the Russell Street ‘Women Police’ and Melbourne District ‘Traffic & Patrol’ Division, had altered the young policewoman’s view on life – her secondment to the City West ‘Uniform Branch’ had done very little to change it either. Sexism and Homophobia. Racism and Politics. ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley now saw her career as an excuse to have ‘fun’ in uniform. Impulsive and tempestuous, ‘Dash’ now cared very little about what anybody thought of her. Her indifference to Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ O’Donoghue’s insults evidence of her approach to being a policewoman. Nonetheless, she could scarcely believe what had occurred overnight...? A half-caste Aboriginal hermaphrodite. A notorious ‘Madam’...?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.