Flemington Police Station 1980 - Cover

Flemington Police Station 1980

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Times are a changing! Equal Opportunities... 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke is the first policewoman to work 'General Duties' at the Flemington 'Uniform Branch' - she has to deal with sexism as she tries to prove herself to Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight - and then in through the front door of the Flemington Police Station on the Nightshift, walks a gorgeous half-caste Aboriginal prostitute named Sandra 'The Countess' Murdoch! Life will never be the same for Kelly Maree O'Rourke...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   Group Sex   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Politics   Prostitution  

Midsumma Nights...

Once again. Kelly walked into chaos. Not that she hadn’t expected it to be busy – notwithstanding the previous week’s ‘Operation Goodwood’ in ‘B’ District, Friday night was always busy in Flemington...

But, what she hadn’t expected, was ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley...? It was no secret that, there was a problem with staffing at the Flemington ‘Uniform Branch’ – the vacancies on offer in each week’s Victoria Police Gazette were a damning indictment on the shortage of staff. So, Inspector Maree D’Constanzo had arranged for Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley to transfer a week early. It had taken Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight and Sergeant ‘Bluey’ Wilson quite by surprise. And so, the new policewoman had been directed to work the Nightshift with Kelly. That suited Deirdre. However, the ‘Officer in Charge’ of the Flemington ‘Uniform Branch’ was less than impressed with the idea of yet another young police ‘cunt’ working for him. He knew little about the twenty-two year old brunette...?

And, Deirdre Elaine McKinley had not volunteered little. She’d just arrived unexpectedly at the front counter with her paperwork a little over an hour after the ‘Divisional Inspector’ had telephoned Barry.

Barry Arthur McKnight had been astute enough however, to realise Kelly and Deirdre must know each other – their registered numbers were close, indicating that they had been at the Academy together...

“I’m sorry, Kelly...?” whispered Deirdre. They were alone at last in the Watchousekeeper’s Office,

“I really should’ve warned you – I just didn’t know I was to start here until a couple of hours ago...?”

Kelly nodded. Deirdre sat on the front counter facing her former ‘roomie’ as the fresh-faced blonde sat at the Watchousekeeper’s desk – it had been hectic for almost three hours. Telephone calls and Counter Enquiries. But, ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley had known what to do...

“I suspect,” Deirdre added finally, “That me being here was just as much a surprise to the Boss too?”

Kelly nodded again. She wasn’t quite sure how she felt having Deirdre working with her?

“Inspector D’Constanzo idea of a joke eh...?” the brunette police woman suggested,

“You really should have spoken to me before applying for here, Deirdre?” Kelly replied...

“You’ve sort of walked into a nightmare of sorts – Barry McKnight don’t like police ‘cunts’...?”

“So it would seem...?” responded Deirdre. She had worked ‘General Duties’ before. Seconded to the City West ‘Uniform Branch’ after the Melbourne District ‘Traffic & Patrol’ Division,

“Seems, it’s us against Senior Sergeant McKnight huh...?” she suggested. Kelly nodded.

“Sergeant ‘Bluey’ Wilson and Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ O’Donoghue?” the blonde warned...

“Sergeant ‘Killer’ Caldwell too...?” Kelly then added, sitting back comfortably in her chair,

“If nothing else, it’s going to be fuckin’ interesting?”

Deirdre nodded. Turning, she glanced back at the front door.

Wellington Street appeared deserted.

Deirdre gently dropped down from the front counter – Kelly reached up to rug at her shirt collar,

“Coffee...?” The young brunette offered. At first, Kelly said nothing. The police radio crackled.

It was Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ O’Donoghue.

“Kelly...?” Deirdre prompted.

The blonde policewoman turned in her seat – Deirdre hesitated...

“I rather think, Deirdre,” Kelly sighed, “That the coffee’s going to have to wait for now?”

Sitting at the Watchousekeeper’s desk, she watched through the adjacent doorway as the ‘divvy van’ pulled in to the carpark at the back of the Police Station. There had been a ‘raid’ in Kensington earlier. And, the Flemington ‘Criminal Investigation Branch’ had arrested several people over stolen cars - both the Ascot Vale ‘Crime Car Squad’ and Flemington ‘Uniform Branch’ had also been involved. From what little she’d heard over the radio, a substantial quantity of cocaine had been found as well,

“Seems, we have company, Dash...?” observed Kelly in a whisper.

“Is that the van...?” asked Sergeant ‘Kev’ Wainwright.

The brunette policewoman nodded to the older policeman now standing by the open doorway,

“They must have prisoner, Sarge...?” said Kelly,

“Duty Officer warned me that they might need a policewoman too...” the policeman announced – ‘Acting’ Inspector Malcolm McDonald had called fifteen minutes earlier to let ‘Kev’ Wainwright know the ‘divvy van’ was on the way back to the station.

He’d also mentioned that would require a female police officer for a ‘search’ – Sergeant ‘Killer’ Caldwell and Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ O’Donoghue were both working the Flemington ‘Divisional Van’ again, whilst Senior Constable ‘Johnno’ Johnston was working with ‘Trainee’ Constable ‘Mick’ Maloney on the ‘station car’ overnight.

“Well, they’re bringing back a ‘female’ from the ‘raid’ for questioning, Kelly...?”

“Sarge...”

“What about the ‘Women Police’ huh...?”

“Is there anybody still upstairs at all, Kelly?” the stern-faced policeman asked – ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke stood up. She’d only just spoken to Sergeant Tess Gallagher after taking a telephone call for the ‘Women Police’ Division,

“Sergeant Gallagher...” Kelly confirmed. ‘Kev’ shrugged.

“Tess Gallagher’s working back with ‘The Twins’ eh...?”

“Y-Yes...” Kelly replied. She’d not spoken with either Joanna or Maggie, but knew that were working.

Sergeant ‘Kev’ Wainwright nodded. Constable Joanna Parrish and Constable Maggie Doyle had been directed by the ‘Duty Officer’ to help with another ‘Enquiry’ in Northcote, so that had other things to do. This really left only Kelly and Deirdre...

“Deirdre can handle the Watchouse if need be, Sarge?”

“I guess...?” muttered the policeman. He didn’t really know the brunette.

“We’ll sort it out, Sergeant Wainwright?” Deirdre assured him.

Kelly nodded in agreement.

“What about Moonee Ponds...?” enquired the policeman.

As far as both policewomen knew, Constable ‘Butch’ Hamilton and ‘Trainee’ Constable Susie Raynor were working the Moonee Ponds ‘divvy van’ and they had just been called to attend another call in Ascot Vale. That had been the telephone call Kelly had just taken. A Burglary.

Sergeant ‘Kev’ Wainwright muttered something under his breath.

‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley thought it an obscenity...?

‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke had no idea...?

She watched in silence as he disappeared back into the adjacent ‘Sergeants Office’...

“I don’t think he likes police ‘cunt’ either, Kelly?”

“I guess not...” was the blonde policewoman’s reply – she’d really had little to do with ‘Kev’ since arriving at the Flemington Police Station. Once again, the two policewomen were on their own, if only for a minute or so. Sergeant ‘Kev’ Wainwright was a moody middle-aged chauvinist and cared little for female police officers, but was not as vocal with his loathing of Kelly and Deirdre as Barry McKnight.

He had paperwork to do. And, was only too well aware that most of the ‘questioning’ was to take place at the ‘Crime Car Squad’ Office. The female ‘suspect’ that ‘Killer’ and ‘Wild Bill’ had in their custody, was nobody too important.

Cassandra Nicholson walked to the back door. She had been cleaning upstairs when the ‘Divvy Van’ had pulled in – she was keeping her distance from the two policewomen working the Watchouse.

Kelly stood up. Deirdre lingered by the front counter.

The police radio crackled.

Senior Constable ‘Johnno’ Jones was radioing that they were heading back to the ‘Crime Car Squad’ Office in Maribyrnong Road – Cassandra watched ‘Wild Bill’ unlock the rear door on the van. All but ignoring Kelly, she turned and disappeared back upstairs without saying a word.

Kelly glanced at Deirdre. The brunette nodded. And, they both headed to the back door together,

“You should really know,” confessed Deirdre, “That I sort of know ‘Wild Bill’ O’Donoghue too, Kelly?”

Kelly hesitated mid-step. She had been told earlier that Susie was living with Deirdre in Aberfeldie...

“You know,” continued Deirdre, “He’s been ‘fucking’ Susie for the last few weeks, don’t you?”

Kelly nodded without speaking. Deirdre took a gentle hold of the blonde’s arm and whispered,

“Well, he’s been ‘fucking’ me occasionally too...?”

Kelly bit her lip. She didn’t know quite what to say?

“So, this might get real fuckin’ interesting, Kelly...?”

“Y-Yes...” was all the young blonde policewoman managed to say in reply.

The telephone began to ring. Sensing she might need to give Kelly a moment to digest what she had just confessed, Deirdre released her hold on the young blonde and returned to the Watchousekeeper’s Office to answer the call,

“Sorry...” The brunette added.

Kelly nodded. Closing her eyes, she uttered a sigh.

“Flemington Police Station...” she heard Deirdre say,

“Constable McKinley speaking – how might I help you this evening?”

Time stopped. It felt that Kelly was all alone. Miles from anywhere in the middle of nowhere.

Deirdre Elaine McKinley and Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ O’Donoghue...?

‘Trainee’ Constable Susie Raynor...?

She opened her eyes. ‘Wild Bill’ had hold of a woman,

“Everything okay?” she asked.

Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ O’Donoghue stood at the back of the van.

Sergeant ‘Killer’ Caldwell stood the other side of the vehicle,

“No worries...”

“Inspector Cartwright called earlier, so we’ve been expecting you...?” Kelly added.

She couldn’t quite see the woman yet. ‘Wild Bill’ turned and glared at Kelly,

“Well, what the ‘fuck’ do you want, ‘Constable Slut’ – you think we can’t handle some ‘bitch’ huh...?”

Kelly cursed. The older policeman stepped between ‘Wild Bill’ and Kelly, blocking the young policewoman’s view of what was happening for a moment or two,

“Don’t you worry, Constable O’Rourke...?”

“We’re going to need your expert help soon enough, ‘Deep Throat’...?”

There was a look of disdain on Sergeant ‘Killer’ Caldwell’s face – he’d christened Kelly ‘Deep Throat’...

“What about that other ‘cunt’ eh...?” wondered ‘Wild Bill’ – ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley was still on the telephone,

“First things first, Senior Constable O’Donoghue?”

It was now that Kelly realised who they had in the back of the ‘Divisional Van’...

She’d not been able to see their ‘suspect’ in the darkness. ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke bit her lip again. Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ O’Donoghue guided the handcuffed half-caste Aboriginal from the ‘divisional van’ – Sergeant ‘Killer’ Caldwell followed on behind,

“This is Sandra...”

It was now ‘Wild Bill’ talking again to Kelly,

“Sandra ‘The Countess’ Murdoch that is...”

Sandra smiled sheepishly at Kelly but said nothing.

With her six inch stiletto heels, the dark-skinned ‘suspect’ was taller than all of the police officers,

“This is Constable Kelly fuckin’ O’Rourke – you can call her ‘Constable Slut’ if you want, Sandra?”

“Kelly...” corrected the policewoman.

‘Killer’ pushed passed Sandra and ‘Wild Bill’ – Kelly stepped aside,

“Kelly...” Sandra acknowledged. She was determined to not let slip that she knew the policewoman.

“You can call her ‘Deep Throat’...?” suggested ‘Killer’ with a contemptuous hiss.

“Sarge...?” Kelly protested. But, it was to no avail.

“Deep Throat...?” queried Sandra.

The twenty-two year old policewoman opened her mouth to protest, but thought better of it.

Slowly licking at her pouting lips, Sandra paused in the doorway – she took a moment to look the young policewoman up and down,

“You have a lot in common, Sandra?” the older policeman suggested.

“Oh...?”

Kelly opened her mouth to speak, but words failed her – she was angry with Sandra for she had not seen the half-caste Aboriginal prostitute in two days...

“You’re both sluts...” Sergeant ‘Killer’ Caldwell then added.

Sandra glanced at Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ O’Donoghue.

‘Wild Bill’ said nothing,

“We need her searched before we start the interview, O’Rourke?”

Kelly nodded.

She took a gentle hold of Sandra’s arm and ushered he towards the Charge Counter and Cells,

“You better come with me, Miss Murdoch?” she whispered in Sandra’s ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.