Flemington Police Station 1980 - Cover

Flemington Police Station 1980

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Times are a changing! Equal Opportunities... 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke is the first policewoman to work 'General Duties' at the Flemington 'Uniform Branch' - she has to deal with sexism as she tries to prove herself to Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight - and then in through the front door of the Flemington Police Station on the Nightshift, walks a gorgeous half-caste Aboriginal prostitute named Sandra 'The Countess' Murdoch! Life will never be the same for Kelly Maree O'Rourke...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   Group Sex   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Politics   Prostitution  

Kelly opened her eyes.

Disorientated, the still half-asleep twenty-two year old blonde had no idea where she was...?

Still wearing her short-sleeved policewoman’s uniform shirt, she was seated comfortably on her lounge chair – her uniform skirt lay on the floor by the door with her shoes. Along with her shirt, Kelly Maree O’Rourke still wore her non-regulation panties and matching dark-blue stockings. But, what surprised her more than anything was the large black dildo protruding from her aching ‘pussy’...?

Disappointed to find that she was alone, Kelly surveyed her lounge room.

She had fallen asleep in the chair. The cup of coffee on the coffee table beside her was cold.

And, she had ‘cum’ – the linoleum floor in front of her was sopping wet. It smelt of stale urine and ‘pussy’...

“S-Sandra...?” called Kelly. Her voice was coarse.

Pausing, she cleared her throat. She could remember little of the last few hours...?

The once crisp pale-blue fabric of her dishevelled uniform shirt clung to her moist skin,

“S-Sandra...?” she repeated. Clearer. Bolder.

The twenty-two year old grasped at the large rubber ‘cock’ – the dildo sent another shudder through the young blonde policewoman’s body. Kelly slid the dildo out. She uttered another groan.

It was just after one o’clock in the afternoon. A sunny warm day.

Kelly stared at the rubber ‘cock’ with disbelief,

“Damn...?”

Still exhausted, she had no idea how the large dildo had become to be in her?

There was room in the bungalow for another tenant. The adjacent bedroom was just as big as the lounge room, and Kelly Maree O’Rourke had a substantial King’s size bed – she had invited Sandra to move in with her, but as yet ‘The Countess’ had not. Located off the bedroom, there was a small en suite with toilet, wash basin and a shower bath, whilst along the back wall of the lounge room, there was a kitchenette with an electric stove and refrigerator. Kelly had all the comforts of home.

From where she sat, ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke could see straight through the open doorway into her bedroom – there was no sign of Sandra, yet she felt as if ‘The Countess’ should’ve been there...?

Moving slowly, almost as if in slow-motion, the young policewoman placed the dildo on the coffee table beside her. Without thinking, she reached for her cup of coffee. In the distance, yet another electric suburban train rumbled passed on its’ way to Melbourne. Raising the cup to her lips, Kelly drank the cold coffee. Not that she really noticed that it was cold. Her mind was still firmly fixed on where ‘The Countess’ was...?

Minutes raced by. Staring over the rim of her coffee cup at her bed, she tried to remember everything that had happened – Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell and Sergeant Tess Gallagher, ‘Trainee’ Constable Susie Raynor and Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley. She couldn’t help think, that she was missing something?

She was beginning to grow frustrated with herself. It was her mind playing tricks – nothing more. But, she couldn’t appreciate that it was fatigue and not something else that was causing her not to recall everything...? Sandra had not been to the bungalow. Sandra ‘The Countess’ Murdoch had not even telephoned. Neither had anybody else. Not Deirdre. Nor Susie, Maggie or Joanna. Not even Tess.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.