Flemington Police Station 1980 - Cover

Flemington Police Station 1980

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Times are a changing! Equal Opportunities... 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke is the first policewoman to work 'General Duties' at the Flemington 'Uniform Branch' - she has to deal with sexism as she tries to prove herself to Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight - and then in through the front door of the Flemington Police Station on the Nightshift, walks a gorgeous half-caste Aboriginal prostitute named Sandra 'The Countess' Murdoch! Life will never be the same for Kelly Maree O'Rourke...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   Group Sex   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Politics   Prostitution  

Part 7

The Morning After the Night Before...

Kelly hesitated.

Standing at the rear door of the Flemington Police Station, she stared across at the ‘Women Police’ Office and smiled to herself. There was no sign of Tess. Nor for that matter, ‘Mistress Rebecca’...?

Sergeant Tess Gallagher would’ve had a key to the car park. And just as Constable Joanna Parrish had some twenty-four hours earlier, she’d probably let Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell out the security gate without the young Watchousekeeper realising it – Kelly Maree O’Rourke had no doubt, that the kinky ‘Madam’ had probably ‘fucked’ Teresa Annette Gallagher. There seemed very little reason why she wouldn’t have? They had kissed passionately over the front counter in front of Kelly earlier.

And, the young ‘General Duties’ policewoman knew the kinky reputation that ‘Mistress Rebecca’ had within the Victoria Police – she had thought though, that Rebecca might have been waiting for her...?

There was a debt to pay. Sandra ‘The Countess’ Murdoch worked for the ‘Madam’ – ‘The Countess’ was now sharing Kelly’s bed. There would be a reckoning, of that Kelly had no doubt. Sergeant Tess Gallagher had said as much earlier that morning. Kelly shouldered her issue handbag. Closing the rear door, she walked towards the security gate and Wellington Street. It was time to head home...

The security gate was open. Once again, the rain had stopped just before sunrise. It was still warm – a little over thirty degrees Celsius and steam rose from the wet asphalt surface as the twenty-two year old negotiated the car park. Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight drove in. And then, Detective Sergeant ‘Mitch’ Hutchison followed – the arrogant ‘Officer in Charge’ of the Flemington ‘Uniform Branch’ had not seen Kelly, but his counterpart from the ‘Criminal Investigation simply ignored her. Not that Kelly really minded. Wellington Street was quiet. In the distance, there was little traffic along Racecourse Road.

As usual, Kelly Maree O’Rourke crossed Wellington Road. She still couldn’t quite believe all that had happened during her Shift...? Sergeant Tess Gallagher and Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell...? And, that previous day’s ‘complaint’ from some anonymous schoolgirl – had she really been caught out by her bungalow, giving Sandra a ‘blow job’ in the alleyway? Or, had all been some dream...?

Kelly headed unto Norwood Street on her way to the Newmarket Railway Station.

She was disappointed that Sandra had not called.

The policewoman had wanted ‘The Countess’ to come through the front door of the Flemington Police Station again, but knew that she couldn’t risk what had happened the night before.

There had also been the hope that ‘Mistress Rebecca’ might just be waiting for her after work too.

Pausing, she looked back towards Wellington Street. ‘Trainee’ Constable Susie Raynor – had that been true as well...? ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley too? Could it be possible...?

Kelly swore. She shook her head – it had been a long Shift with very little to really do. Paperwork. And, the usual duties of a Watchousekeeper on Nightshift. Filing and collating. Checking the fuel supply, as there was a petrol bowser in the rear car park for police vehicles. All of which she’d had completed early once again. She had even finished the paperwork that Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ O’Donoghue had foisted upon her. There had been no prisoners. Few telephone calls. And nobody, but Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell and ‘Trainee’ Constable Susie Raynor coming through the front door.

For the first time since Rebecca had kissed her at the front counter just after midnight, ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke felt tired. Emotionally and physically. Scolding herself for worrying about Sandra, she turned and started walking back down Norwood Street. The young policewoman wore a dark-blue jacket. And, she’d knotted her unbuttoned uniform shirt ‘halter style’ about her waist again.

If anything, ‘Mistress Rebecca’ had been a distraction. And, so had Sergeant Tess Gallagher. Kelly Maree O’Rourke knew, that the lingering effects of last week’s ‘Operation Goodwood’ must wear off soon, and then she’d be busy once again, with little time to concern herself with either Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell or anything else...? In the back of her mind however, she couldn’t help but wonder what Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight would say about ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley and ‘Trainee’ Constable Suzie Raynor? From the alleyway, both ‘Charlotte the Harlot’ and ‘Juicy Lucy’ watched the young blonde policewoman pass by. Alone with her thoughts Kelly once again, didn’t see the two prostitutes – her mind was focussed on Sandra ‘The Countess’ Murdoch and her own bed...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.