Flemington Police Station 1980 - Cover

Flemington Police Station 1980

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Times are a changing! Equal Opportunities... 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke is the first policewoman to work 'General Duties' at the Flemington 'Uniform Branch' - she has to deal with sexism as she tries to prove herself to Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight - and then in through the front door of the Flemington Police Station on the Nightshift, walks a gorgeous half-caste Aboriginal prostitute named Sandra 'The Countess' Murdoch! Life will never be the same for Kelly Maree O'Rourke...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   Group Sex   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Politics   Prostitution  

Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell was an enigma. Much like Sandra, the notorious ‘Madam’ of the nearby ‘Fantasia’ Massage Parlour, had a certain sensual quality that could be hard to resist – a product of both wealth and privilege, she was not quite the usual ‘Pimp’ or prostitute. Joanna Louise Parrish may have been the illegitimate daughter of a prostitute, but Rebecca Elizabeth Campbell had once been the epitome of a Toorak Socialite – the eldest daughter of a wealthy aristocrat and former ‘Head Prefect’ at the exclusive Melbourne Girls Grammar in South Yarra. Intelligent and ruthless, the forty year old had that aura of arrogant self-confidence that had long been a hallmark of the upper echelons of Society in Melbourne. Rebecca had left Melbourne University well before completing her Law Degree, in order to pursue far more hedonistic pleasures. Much to the chagrin of her aristocratic mother, Sir Alexander Campbell had been content to finance his wayward daughter and ‘Mistress Rebecca’ now owned both the ‘Fantasia’ and ‘The Tender Touch’ – she had also invested heavily in Real Estate and Property too. Yet, she lived modestly. The only real indication of her financial status, being her clothing. That was expensive – her trademark satin blouses from Calvin Klein, and dresses from Gucci,, Versace, Yves Saint Laurent and Prada. All of which, were part of her façade as a respectable businesswoman...

Tess said nothing. She just watched Rebecca kiss Kelly with a distant smile. It was almost as if, she had expected the ‘Madam’ to kiss ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke – ‘Mistress Rebecca’ was making a point, but Teresa Annette Gallagher had expect ted nothing less from her. The effect on the twenty-two year old policewoman was markedly different. But, that was to be expected. Kelly Maree O’Rourke had undergone something of an emotional transformation in the last twenty-four hours, and it really didn’t surprise Sergeant Tess Gallagher that the young blonde was now enjoying the kiss...

Eyes closed. Kelly uttered a series of soft, muffled gasps – her tongue slid between Rebecca’s lips and began to eagerly explore the older woman’s mouth. Her body shuddered. It seemed to Kelly, that she was about to ‘cum’ – the overwhelming euphoria that engulfed her as their tongues entwined, had almost rivalled that she had felt kissing Sandra ‘The Countess’ Murdoch. Their lips parted. And, the moment was lost. She grasped at the counter that separated her from Rebecca and groaned...

“So then...?” enquired Tess. Her eyes appeared cold. Her face strangely hard,

“What can we do for you this evening?” the older policewoman asked in a strangely matter-of-fact tone,

“We don’t often see ‘Mistress Rebecca’ Campbell,” Tess observed, “At the Flemington Police Station?”

She too, was making a statement. Tess was not about to be overawed by Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell.

Rebecca hesitated. Raising her left hand, she tugged a little at the collar of her satin blouse.

Licking seductively at her moist lips, she savoured the strawberry taste of the younger policewoman’s lip gloss,

“Is this official, ‘Mistress Rebecca’...?” added Tess. Pausing, she reached for Kelly and took a firm hold of the young Watchousekeeper’s arm – Rebecca glanced back at the front door for a moment...

“Or, is this a social call huh...,,, ?” enquired Tess, supporting the dazed young blonde as she spoke.

There was a moment of silence. Almost ear-shattering. Outside, it continued to rain. And, nothing moved in Wellington Street – the streetlights still casting an eerie glow over the Police Station...

Prostitution in Victoria had become a lucrative business. Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell thought of herself as more of an entrepreneur that a ‘Pimp’ or ‘Madam’ – ‘Mistress Rebecca’ had thwarted all attempts by the Victoria Police to close down the ‘Fantasia’ Massage Parlour. She had never been prosecuted – not for running the ‘Fantasia’ nor ‘The Tender Touch’ either. Though strictly illegal, both her brothels flourished. And, that was in part to her father, Sir Alexander Campbell’s financial support. Right Wing Conservatives in Parliament also did nothing but aid ‘Mistress Rebecca’ – she had bought Politicians and Police. Fortunately though, she took care of her girls. She was vehemently against Drugs. And so, the Flemington ‘Criminal Investigation’ Branch and ‘B’ District Crime Car Squad were indifferent to Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell – the Victoria Police had given her carte blanche in respect to Prostitution.

She knew of Sandra ‘The Countess’ Murdoch’s illicit ‘relationship’ with the Flemington ‘Women Police’ Division – Constable Maggie Doyle and Constable Joanna Parrish had proved useful to both ‘Mistress Rebecca’ and ‘The Countess’ in recent months. Thus, Sergeant Tess Gallagher had turned ‘a blind eye’ to what the two young policewomen were doing. As the ‘Officer in Charge’ of the ‘Women Police’ for almost six months, Teresa Annette Gallagher had seen the value. Arrests had been made. And, both Joanna Louise Parrish and Margaret Ann Doyle had gained kudos for the Flemington ‘Slut Squad’ with a ‘Chief Commissioner’s Certificate’ and District Commendations. Nonetheless, it was still quite incongruous for the ‘Women Police’ Division had really no business in policing Prostitution in Victoria!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.