Flemington Police Station 1980 - Cover

Flemington Police Station 1980

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Times are a changing! Equal Opportunities... 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke is the first policewoman to work 'General Duties' at the Flemington 'Uniform Branch' - she has to deal with sexism as she tries to prove herself to Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight - and then in through the front door of the Flemington Police Station on the Nightshift, walks a gorgeous half-caste Aboriginal prostitute named Sandra 'The Countess' Murdoch! Life will never be the same for Kelly Maree O'Rourke...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   Group Sex   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Politics   Prostitution  

Part 6

Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell

Back in the Watchousekeeper’s Office, ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke was none the wiser – she had not seen Cassandra leave, nor had she seen the thirty year old Cleaner heading over to the ‘Women Police’ Office. Kelly had heard the back door. And, she’d assumed it was Cassandra on her way out. But that was all. The young blonde policewoman was too preoccupied with the thought that Sandra might return, to worry about the Cleaner. All she really knew about Cassandra Nicholson was that she had a contract to clean the Flemington Police Station. There had been a suggestion that she had once been a policewoman, but Kelly really had no idea...? And, the young blonde policewoman had heard rumours. But, they’d been just that – rumours nothing more. Innuendo and gossip about ‘Acting’ Sergeant Anderson Nicholson’s former wife. Not that Kelly really knew him all that well either, for he had been on Leave for some time. So, she was blissfully unaware of his recent ill-fated ‘Affair’ with Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley too...

There had been a telephone call not long after Cassandra had left the building. Inspector Maree D’Constanzo checking if the Cells were empty...? It had lasted less than five minutes.

The rain was beginning to ease. Certainly it appeared that way to Kelly.

The police radio crackled. But, Kelly took no notice – ‘Trainee’ Constable Susie Raynor again.

Kelly thought it remarkable that it had been so quiet again. She’d almost finished Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ O’Donoghue’s paperwork. Kelly knew that it couldn’t last. With the legacy of the previous week’s ‘Operation Goodwood’ beginning to fade, it wouldn’t be long before Nightshift became busy.

Nonetheless, she was content to enjoy the peace and quiet for a few more nights.

Particularly, if Sandra paid her another nocturnal visit – she had no doubt, that the temporary quiet, was why Sergeant ‘Killer’ Caldwell or Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ O’Donoghue had other things on their mind. ‘Wild Bill’ and Susie. ‘Killer’ and alcohol. Kelly was beginning to enjoy being alone at work.

Outside, the streetlights in Wellington Street continued to cast their eerie glow.

Standing at the Watchousekeeper’s desk, she stared at her own reflection in the window.

She’d not heard from Sandra...? And, she had little idea whether ‘The Countess’ was coming to the Flemington Police Station again – there was the hope that she’d been waiting at Kelly’s bungalow for her...?

Her only real concern was Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell. Kelly still owed a couple of weeks’ worth of rent – she’d not seen her Landlady for almost a week or more, so she’d all but forgotten about the debt. Not that Kelly was really worried that ‘Becky’ was about to evict her from the bungalow...

Maggie may have known. And, so may have Joanna too. Just maybe, Tess as well. But, Kelly had no idea just who her Landlady was...? The young policewoman suspected nothing. She believed Rebecca to be a businesswoman. Certainly, that was the image ‘Becky’ liked to portray. There was nothing about the forty year old to suggest that she was notorious ‘Pimp’ and a ‘Madam’...? And, Sandra ‘The Countess’ Murdoch hadn’t said a thing. Quite by accident, ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke was renting her bungalow from the ‘Madam’ of the nearby ‘Fantasia’ Massage Parlour on Racecourse Road. It was just her luck that by not yet reporting her new address to Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight, that it was still something of a ‘secret’ within the Flemington Police Station.

Staring intently at her reflection, Kelly at first didn’t hear the footsteps outside.

The front door opened. Kelly started.

As if preordained, Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell appeared in the doorway...

“Oh...?”

Burgundy-tinted hair.

Piercing green eyes and full pouting lips, Glossy red lipstick.

And, a satin blouse,

“Miss Campbell...?”

Rebecca hesitated a moment.

Caught by surprise, Kelly remained by the large Watchousekeeper’s desk,

“R-Rebecca...?” queried the young policewoman. She paused, tugging at the collar of her uniform shirt as her Landlady glared at her,

“What are you doing here, Miss Campbell?” Kelly asked.

“So, it’s true huh...?” Rebecca hissed in response – she stepped into the foyer and closed the front door. This time however, Kelly saw that Rebecca had locked the door,

“So, you are the ‘new’ policewoman here, Constable O’Rourke?”

“Y-Yes...” confirmed Kelly with a nod. She’d forgotten about her arrears in rent,

“Is there anything wrong, Rebecca...?” enquired the young policewoman, moving to the counter,

“You’re not expecting me, Constable O’Rourke?” Rebecca asked. Kelly shook her head. Nobody had mentioned anything to her about Rebecca?

“Well, I was expecting three hundred fuckin’ dollars last week...?” Rebecca snapped – she joined Kelly at the front counter,

“So, here I am, Constable O’Rourke?”

Kelly bit her lip. She felt her face redden,

“I don’t have the money yet...?” was all she managed to say. Rebecca smiled.

“I thought,” continued Kelly, “That I might pay you double next week, Miss Campbell?”

“Mmmm...”

“R-Rebecca...?’ enquired the young policewoman,

“What would Senior Sergeant McKnight say if I were to report this to him?” Rebecca wondered aloud,.

Kelly hesitated. Whilst at the Academy, she’d been warned about debt. Along with all of the other ‘trainee’ police officers, they been told to ensure that they always paid their rent on time – it was an offence under the Victoria Police Regulations and Kelly had no doubt, that was what Rebecca was saying...

“Maybe...?”

Kelly paused again. She cleared her throat,

“Is there some other way that I can make it up to you, Miss Campbell?” the policewoman enquired,

“I’ll do anything...?” she added. Rebecca raised an eyebrow.

She had no intention of reporting Kelly to her ‘Officer in Charge’ but her words had prompted a response that she had not expected. An opportunity,

“Anything huh...?”

“Anything...?” was Kelly’s reply.

“First things first, Constable O’Rourke...?” Rebecca suggested – she reached across the counter and took a hold of the front of the young blonde’s uniform shirt. Kelly froze,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.