Flemington Police Station 1980 - Cover

Flemington Police Station 1980

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Times are a changing! Equal Opportunities... 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke is the first policewoman to work 'General Duties' at the Flemington 'Uniform Branch' - she has to deal with sexism as she tries to prove herself to Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight - and then in through the front door of the Flemington Police Station on the Nightshift, walks a gorgeous half-caste Aboriginal prostitute named Sandra 'The Countess' Murdoch! Life will never be the same for Kelly Maree O'Rourke...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   Group Sex   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Politics   Prostitution  

Cassandra lingered a moment longer.

Beneath the short-sleeved uniform dress that she wore, she felt her skin tingle with anticipation.

She dare not interrupt Kelly – the thirty year old brunette was enjoying the spectacle far too much for her own good, but she couldn’t stop herself watching. As for the young Watchousekeeper, she’d not realised that Cassandra was standing in the nearby doorway. Pulling her moist finger from her now aching ‘pussy’ at last, she groaned. Quickly realising where she was again, she sat forward. Smiling, she wriggled in her uniform skirt and pulled it back down rather slowly. Silently, Cassandra stepped back, leaving the twenty-two year old alone.

Cassandra Eloise Nicholson had ‘bigger fish to fry’ – ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke could wait for now. Since her divorce, the Cleaner had developed a near fanatical loathing of policewomen.

It was all but consuming her. Her former husband had left her for a young ‘trainee’ and so; she now blamed all police ‘cunts’ for her divorce. Cassandra was fooling herself of course. ‘Acting’ Sergeant Anderson Nicholson had always been a ‘womaniser’ and ‘Trainee’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley had just been another of his conquests. Cassandra needed to blame somebody. And, she seemed incapable of blaming either her former husband or herself. Deep down, she knew somehow that it had nothing to do with policewomen, yet still she continued to blame them for what had happened. Kelly included. Ironically enough, she had once been a policewoman too. Marriage had forced resignation.

Loyal to the bitter end, she had supported Anderson through the 1979 Beach Inquiry.

And, she’d even lied to both Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight and Inspector Maree D’Constanzo to protect her husband from prosecution too. Nevertheless, Anderson had still cast her aside...

Blissfully unaware that she’d been caught out, Kelly stood up. She took several moments to adjust her uniform skirt – she heard the back door open and Cassandra leave, but thought nothing of it.

She had in fact, all but forgotten about Cassandra Nicholson, as she had Sergeant Tess Gallagher.

All she really wanted now, was for Sandra to come through the front door again...

It was late. Almost two o’clock in the morning.

Cassandra had finished her cleaning – the ‘Uniform Branch’ and ‘Criminal Investigation Branch’ Office had taken the thirty year old Divorcee almost three hours. Lingering just outside the rear door of the Flemington Police Station, she gazed across the car park at the small building used by the ‘Women Police’ Division. It was now raining hard. Not that had been unexpected, for it had threatened rain most of the afternoon. But, it was still warm. Much like the previous night, a humid thirty degrees.

‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke had not seen her. And, the young blonde Watchousekeeper had certainly not followed her – that too was no surprise, for she treated the new ‘General Duties’ slut with disdain. Kelly Maree O’Rourke for her part, ignored Cassandra, and that was that. They’d not actually exchanged a word since the twenty-two year old had arrived at Flemington on transfer. But, it was not Kelly that Cassandra was interested in. Her mind was focussed on Sergeant Tess Gallagher.

Cassandra smiled to herself. Despite the rain, she could see the unsuspecting blonde at her desk in the small ‘Women Police’ Office – Teresa Anne Gallagher’s desk was by the large window, adjacent to the desk that Constable Maggie Doyle shared with Constable Joanna Parrish. Just before she’d married Senior Constable Anderson Nicholson, the then Constable Cassandra Allen had worked with Senior Constable Tess Gallagher at the ‘Women Police’ Division at St. Kilda. And, here they both were. Tess at the ‘Women Police’ and Cassandra now the cleaner at the Flemington Police Station.

Pausing a few moments longer, Cassandra reached for the condom that she kept in the pocket of her uniform dress. Still watching Tess, she carefully placed the prophylactic on the end of the mop handle that she’d brought with her. Positioned by the rear door to the Flemington Police Station, she kept an ear out for ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke as she slid the condom into place. Even though, Sergeant Tess Gallagher had done nothing, she was a police ‘cunt’ like ‘Trainee’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley and that was enough in Cassandra’s eyes, to condemn her like all the other female police officers. And, she also blamed Tess for what had happened at the 1978 Beach Enquiry, even though she’d had nothing to do with it. That had been Constable Carmel Johnston. But, that didn’t matter. Cassandra Nicholson had an agenda of her own.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.