The Naughty Girls Club No. 18 - the Long and the Short of It - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 18 - the Long and the Short of It

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: School is back in session. For her first art project of her senior year, Jessica answers the teacher's question: too long or too short? Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Fiction   Illustrated   .

First day of class, Mr. Heaton, the art teacher, welcomed the eleven seniors. “How was your summer vacation?” he asked. “Too long or too short? Show of hands everyone.”

Nine said it was too short, one said it was too long. Jessica didn’t raise her hand. “Can’t decide, huh Jessica?” said Mr. Heaton. “Okay, for your first assignment, do some art about the question ‘too long or too short.’”

That evening at the first meeting of The Naughty Girls Club for the new school year, Jessica told her fellow members Jill and Joanna about Mr. Heaton’s question.

“I’d say too short,” Joanna said. “I could use a few more month of lying on the beach.”

“Too long,” said Jill. “The quicker we get done with high school and on to real life the better.”

Jessica laughed.

“So what did you do for your art project?” Jill asked.

Jessica showed them her painting.

Please Wait while image loads

“Yikes,” said Jill.

“Wow,” went Joanna. “Is that Shane’s dick?”

“It is,” Jessica said.

“Is that like just after he’s fucked you?” Joanna asked.

“It is,” Jessica said.

Jill and Joanna studied the painting. “So how does this show too long or too short?” Jill wanted to know.

Jessica explained. “When it comes to a guy’s cock, if it’s too long, when you suck it, it bangs against the back of your throat and you can’t get it all in. You can’t nuzzle his curlies. But if it’s too short you get a mouthful of pubes whether you like it or not, and it’s like sucking your little brother’s dick.”

Jill and Joanna nodded knowingly.

“And the fuck,” Jessica went on. “Too long bashes your cervix. Too short and you might as well be fucking your grandma’s pinkie.”

Jill and Joanna’s face scrunched.

“So what is Shane’s?” Jill asked.

Jessica smiled. “I’m titling this one ‘Just Right.’”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.