The Abduction - Cover

The Abduction

by Maragdus

Copyright© 2022 by Maragdus

Flash Sex Story: Woman abducted by aliens for their study.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   .

You slowly wake a strange but pleasurable prickly feeling in your breasts, mouth, pussy, and slowly your asshole. You also feel weirdly held up, like you’re being held up by wet tongues.

You hear in your head: “good, the female wakes.” As you look around you only see a white room. As you try to move the voice says: “you’ve had most movement turned off right now, don’t try to stuggle, it won’t do anything.”

“What’s going on?” You say.

“We’re going to test you and if you respond well, you’ll be rewarded.”

As you hear this the pleasure prickles in your tits increase making you cry out in surprise and pleasure.

“Hmm yes, she did respond well to that, try the oral cavity next.”

You feel the tingles in your tits go back to the starting level as your tongue and mouth start feeling better, after a moment it almost seems like you’re sucking on a nice thick cock. You feel it going, going to the point where it feels like you’re deep throating a 10 inch cock with no troubles. Feeling it going in and out of your throat.

“She is not adverse to the oral stimulus, indeed she seems to be enjoying it. Next stimulus.”

Your throat goes back to normal as you realize you’re drooling on yourself now.

Slowly you realize the next area that’s been chosen is your asshole. Slight tingles and prickles feel like a finger circling it. Feel it start to probe like the tip of a finger entering. Slowly it goes deeper, feel that tingle inside. It slowly pulls back out before entering again. Now feel it starting to pick up speed. In, out, in, out. Faster and faster. Now feel it growing as it does until you feel that same 10 inch cock going in and out of your ass. Faster until you CUM. As you slowly calm down from your cum, the tingles in your asshole go to the starting level.

“Female unexpectedly orgasmed from anal stimulus. Interesting response. Proceed to next area.”

This time you expect it, your pussy starts prickling more. Now you feel like that 10 inches is slowly entering you. You’re so wet it has no trouble starting to saw in and out. As you moan feeling this starting to really fuck you, the tingles concentrate on your clit. Feel it stronger and stronger. You CUM not even feeling it in your pussy.

“Female erogenous zone known as the clitoris is particularly strong. Proceed with the final stage.”

Now you slowly see what’s been holding you up is tentacle cocks. Thick and wet they start wrapping around you and going for all those areas.

As you see the first entering your pussy you see another wrapping itself around your tits. The tip of this cock playing with your nipples back and forth. The third starts toying with your asshole and after a moment shoves itself in. As you cry out the last uses the chance to thrust itself in your throat. Feel yourself getting fucked in all your holes. Feel that tentacle fucking your throat almost to the point you can’t breathe.

In and out of both ass and pussy sometimes ass in while pussy out, then others both at the same time. So much you can’t keep track of the feeling as you cum. And cum. And cum again. As you feel that you can’t take any more you feel the tentacle/cocks grow just a little bit more, then they cum. Feel that cum going down your throat as you see one cumming all over your tits and face, feel both cum in your asshole and pussy till you can feel it starting to drip, then pour out.

As you drift to unconsciousness you hear: “ Female shows excellent responses to our stimulus. Excellent candidate for follow up...”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.