The Minister - Cover

The Minister

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 4: Church Orgy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Church Orgy - Okay, this one is TOTALLY perverted, with LOTS of wet, DEVIATE group sex, some dog action, teen incest...if you can envision it, it's here. If it is warped I've tried to include it in this one. "SICK" you say? Why yes...yes it is.... You've been warned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Orgy   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Without Lee’s permission, with a few select parishioners, I had begun discussing my idea for a sex cult within the church. I knew who they were ... the horny ones ... Like the handsome Sheriff Blake ... the ones with wives who wore no bras, and the husbands who constantly stared at my tits, and at Christy’s. As I expected, every one of them thought my idea was fabulous. And so it began...

Our first meeting was held in the church late on a Saturday evening. There were eight families. These were our church’s sexual deviants ... and other sick fucks ... the kind of cult members I had so carefully cultivated as church members. Eight were men, eight women, six girls, ranging in age from 14 to 17, and three boys, ages 14, 15 and 16. Of course Lee, Christy, Shelly, and myself were there. And Himeros.

“I’ve formed this group for the purpose of exploring ways to celebrate God’s most precious gift to humankind,” I began from the pulpit. I was wearing a red robe of the church, with a white satin scarf around my shoulders bearing a symbol of the cross while my reluctant husband Lee was dressed in his usual ministerial garb.

“There are others who will say we are blasphemous ... children of the Devil. I disagree. I think if God’s own son, Jesus, were here tonight he would bless the celebration we are about to begin. So know that what we do here on the altar of this church is sacred, my brothers and sisters. The activities in which we will engage tonight are Holy in every way. God gave us sexual pleasure in our bodies for a purpose ... for us to enjoy, not for us to hide, or deny it. Tonight, my lovers, we will do everything we can to relish the exquisite pleasures God has provided for us ... IF we are bold enough to seek and experience them. Are you ready?”

“YES!” the group responded in unison.

“Then read with me this prayer which I have given each of you. If you are not able to sincerely recite this prayer, leave now, as this is what will be expected of you ... All of you. Parents, you will be responsible for your children’s behavior, and it is expected to be no different than anyone else’s here tonight. Is this understood?”

“YES!” they answered again.

“Good. Then read the prayer with me now,” I instructed, and this is what they all read with me:

Oh Lord, our Heavenly Father, help us to engage in any and all sexual acts our bodies and minds are capable of performing. Help us to do these perverted things with and to each other no matter how unconventional they may be deemed to be by others. Help us to deny one another NOTHING ... give us the desire to be willing participants in any and all acts requested of us. Give us the ability to become the willing participants for the sexual desire of all others. Help us to create in ourselves and in our fellow cult members the desire for those acts that are of the most perverted, demented, and sexually shocking in any and all ways. Help us, oh Lord, to become total sluts in every possible way, and help us to allow others to use our bodies in any way another pleases. Thank you, oh Lord, for this, your most gracious gift ... the gift of total sexual expression and pleasure. Amen.

“Who will be the first among us to give themselves to the others?” I asked.

“I will,” Cindy Blake, Sheriff Blake’s wife announced. She is very sexy ... perhaps 5’8” tall, weighing no more than 130 pounds, with full breasts and long, shoulder length blond hair. Her eyes are beautiful, and as she approached the altar I noticed how excited she was.

“Will you allow yourself to be used in any way anyone desires ... will you do anything asked of you, my child?” I inquired.

“Yes, willingly,” she answered, a red flush filling her cheeks.

“Kiss me,” I commanded, and she did it instantly, her lips parting, allowing others to see our tongues touching.

“Good,” I smiled. “Now disrobe.”

She immediately pulled her thin sweater up over her shoulders, revealing her beautiful, naked breasts for all to see. Then she unsnapped her skirt, unzipped it, and stepped out of it. She was wearing a black lace garter belt, and black stocking, and nothing more. Her pussy had been shaved, and it was glistening with some kind of greasy covering ... Vaseline, perhaps ... and it shined in the dim light from the candles surrounding the altar. We had placed a bare mattress on the altar, and I instructed her to lie on it, on her back, with her legs spread.

“Who will use this woman?” I asked, grinning as Sheriff Blake took out his cock and began stroking it as his beautiful young wife also began masturbating in front of everyone.

“I will,” a man said, his eyes dancing with excitement as he took out his very large cock, growing stiff as he approached the young woman.

“Who else?” I asked.

“My son,” the man added, placing his hands on the shoulders of one of the boys ... the one who appeared to be the youngest in attendance.

“Good. Come forward,” I said. When they were naked, I told the man to fuck the woman lying on the altar, and told the boy to offer her mouth his cock.

“Do it, Jason,” the father said. “Enjoy her,” he said, looking down on the beautiful, masturbating young wife. The father had a huge cock, and it was becoming very erect, as his son’s cock was also beginning to grow.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.