The Minister - Cover

The Minister

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 3: Christy Meets Shelly and Himeros

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Christy Meets Shelly and Himeros - Okay, this one is TOTALLY perverted, with LOTS of wet, DEVIATE group sex, some dog action, teen incest...if you can envision it, it's here. If it is warped I've tried to include it in this one. "SICK" you say? Why yes...yes it is.... You've been warned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Orgy   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Over the next few weeks Christy and I continued to seduce Lee into participating in our perverted sex games. Sometimes I dressed him in my panties and made him give sermons while wearing them. I gradually made him change the content of his sermons as well ... forcing him to begin preaching to our congregation that God was an understanding, LOVING God ... that the sensations he created in our bodies while we were having sex indicated he didn’t expect us to be chaste. He injected the “fact” that Jesus himself had secretly married Mary Magdalene and had sex with her, and that recent research had proven that Jesus had even shared Mary with his disciples as a way of expressing his love for them. Other research indicated Jesus had really been bisexual, engaging in oral sex with his disciples.

Naturally our congregation changed. The older members stopped coming, but we began to pack the church with new, younger members ... one of whom was our young, good-looking sheriff and his wife ... And other couples anxious to receive permission from God to have sex with whomever they pleased as often as they pleased began to attend and join our church. Soon I knew the time was right for me to implement my final plan. And so I did it.

“Darling, I want to form a special group of parishioners within the church,” I said one morning at breakfast.

“What now, Mary?” Lee asked, suspicious.

“I want to form a Saturday evening love group ... sanctioned by the church ... a group of hand-picked, select members, including Sheriff Blake and his hot young wife. This group will come together with us for the purpose of having sex in church. I want to be fucked, Lee ... on the altar of our church ... by groups of men, and I want Christy fucked there as well. The cult will be open to only those members of the church whom we invite, and it will be glorious, my love. Just think about it ... all those hard cocks fucking your wife on the altar of your church ... fucking your daughter as you look on, having your cock sucked by the wives of the men fucking Christy and me, including Cindy Blake, Lee,” I said, my eyes sparkling with excitement.

“Oh God, Daddy, that would be SO fucking hot!” Christy said, squeezing her braless breasts beneath her thin negligee. These days whenever Christy came home from school she changed into a sexy negligee, and more often than not I’d come home and find her fucking a boy from her school in her bedroom ... and sometimes more than one. Our daughter had become the talk of the town ... a total slut ... and I loved it. Lee, of course, was mortified, but was powerless to do anything about it because he was so hooked on sex with her himself he could hardly object to her slutty behavior outside our home.

“I ... I don’t really think that would be such a good idea, Mary,” Lee protested weakly.

“But darling, I don’t really CARE what you think. We’re going to do it. We’re going to take our church to new levels of sexual degradation. And the group’s activities won’t be limited to normal fucking and sucking, Lee. I ordered a surprise for Christy and me, darling, and it should be delivered this morning. I can’t wait to show it to you.”

Lee muttered something lame, and started to leave the room. Christy approached him, and stood in his way, still fondling her breasts provocatively. “Daddy, touch them for me before you leave, please?”

“Oh God!” Lee moaned, reaching out to fondle his daughter’s gorgeous breasts.

“Take it out for me, Daddy. Please? I want some of your special milk before you leave,” Christy teased.

“Mary, for God’s sake ... can’t you stop her?” Lee practically begged.

“She loves cock, darling ... especially her Daddy’s cock. What can I tell you,” I grinned, pleased at what a slut Christy had become.

“Please, Daddy. It won’t take long,” she teased, sliding to her knees in front of her father. Slowly unzipping Lee’s trousers, Christy reached inside and pulled out her father’s cock, happy to see how quickly it had begun to swell.

“Hmm, Daddy ... it likes me ... look ... look how it’s leaking for me.” Then, licking the oozing pre-cum lube from her father’s cock, Christy grinned up at him and said, “Come on, Daddy ... do it ... you know you want to ... do it ... come on my face, Daddy ... treat me like the slut you know I am. I got fucked again last night, Daddy. And I’m still horny. Sperm me, Daddy ... sperm my face,” she pleaded, all the while stroking her father’s cock until very quickly Lee was gasping and moaning as spurt after spurt of hot, nasty cum shot out of the end of his dick, splashing and running all over our slut daughter’s face and in her hair. God I love watching her ... my slut daughter. She has become the perfect porno star, and I knew very soon I’d figure out the best way to sell videos of her sexual activities.

After Lee left, Christy sat next to me, wiping the cum from her face with her fingers then licking them. “Do you really want to have sex orgies in church, Mother?” she asked. “And what did you mean about getting me a present?”

“Honey, do you remember that very first video clip I showed you when all this began?” I asked. “The one of the woman getting fucked by a horse?”

“God YES!” she replied. “That was SO fucking hot! Why?”

“Well ... I thought that maybe it might be fun to...” I began as the doorbell rang. “Maybe your present is here already. Come on ... let’s go see,” I said, taking Christy’s hand, leading her out of the kitchen toward the front door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.