The Minister - Cover

The Minister

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2: Fucking Daddy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Fucking Daddy - Okay, this one is TOTALLY perverted, with LOTS of wet, DEVIATE group sex, some dog action, teen incest...if you can envision it, it's here. If it is warped I've tried to include it in this one. "SICK" you say? Why yes...yes it is.... You've been warned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Orgy   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex  

“I want you to surprise your father tonight after dinner, darling. You’re going to seduce him with my help. I’ll give you some of my lingerie to wear, and when he scolds you leave it up to me to calm him down and assure him that what we’re doing is okay,” I said, going to my dresser. We selected a purple transparent teddy, a purple garter belt, trimmed in black lace, and a pair of purple stockings. I knew Christy would look good in the lingerie, and I knew Lee would be unable to resist his young goddess daughter. I couldn’t wait...

That night before dinner I fixed Lee a very dry martini. He doesn’t normally drink, but I told him it was a special occasion and I’d show him why later. I also served a nice Pinot Noir with dinner, and by the time our meal was over Lee was feeling rather toasted.

“Why don’t you go into the great room and watch TV for a while, honey. Christy and I are going to go get your surprise ready,” I said, as Lee complied, stumbling slightly as he made his way slowly to his easy chair in front of the TV. I turned on the gas fireplace for him, and Christy and I left to get dressed for our impending orgy.

In our bedroom Christy undressed and slipped into the seductive lingerie. She looked incredibly alluring and sexy, like a Victoria’s Secret model, and I knew it would be impossible for Lee to not become aroused. I put on a pair of black tap pants and a black lace bra, black lace garter belt, and black stockings. I applied some dark eye shadow above Christy’s eyes, and dark liner beneath them, along with some purple lipstick. Then I put on my own “slutty” makeup.

“Ready, darling?” I asked.

“Yes! God, yes, Mother,” Christy answered.

“Nervous, darling?”

“Yes, very! I’m afraid Daddy’s going to kill me.”

“Your father is going to fuck you, Christy, not kill you. Believe me. Now let’s go get you your first cock,” I said, leading her downstairs...


“Darling, I have a surprise for you,” I said, moving into the room in front of Lee, my naked tits and pussy clearly visible beneath the nighty I was wearing.

“Good Lord, Mary! Where’s Christy? What if she sees you?” Lee gasped.

“She’s right here, Lee. And she’s all grown up. Look, darling. Look at our beautiful, sexy daughter,” I said, dropping to my knees as Christy entered the room. She looked positively radiant. Her long black hair hung down over her shoulders, and her huge tits were standing up firmly above her flat oh so young stomach and perfect ass and legs.

“My GOD!” Lee gasped, unaware of my unzipping his pants. Quickly I reached inside and removed his cock, squeezing it softly.

“Hi Daddy,” Christy said, standing in front of her shocked father.

“What ... what is going ON here!” Lee gasped again, only then looking down to see me moving his cock into my mouth. “MARY!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING???”

“I’m sucking your cock, darling ... and Christy’s going to suck it, too. Come here, darling. Get down here with me.”

“MARY, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” Lee cried out in protest, trying to back away from my clinging fingers.

“Look at her, darling. Look at the beautiful young, sexy centerfold we’ve raised. She tastes delicious, Lee. Her cunt is so sweet! You’re going to love sucking it, darling,” I continued, “as much as I did today,” I purred, gently squeezing his cock, reaching into his trousers to fondle his balls. His cock was growing rapidly now, and when Christy slowly reached out to touch it, I took her hand and placed it on my husband’s cock ... on her father’s cock!

“Oh my God ... Father, why hast thou forsaken me!” Lee moaned, sliding lower in the chair.

“The sins of the flesh are weak, darling. And you love it. Answer me this, Lee. When something can feel THIS good,” I said, moving my hand behind Christy’s head, forcing it slowly down to her father’s cock, urging her with my eyes to suck it... “When our supreme maker made our bodies to feel what you’re feeling now ... the most exquisite sensations imaginable as your own daughter sucks your cock ... well, Lee ... I ask you ... if God didn’t want us to feel this good when we’re having sex like this, why did he make us so this WOULD feel this good?”

“It ... He tested us ... He gave us free will, to see which of us would join him in his Kingdom, Mary. And ... and we’re FAILING that test,” Lee moaned, his cock rock hard now as Christy continued to suck him while I fondled his balls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.