The Minister - Cover

The Minister

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 1: Nasty Beginnings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Nasty Beginnings - Okay, this one is TOTALLY perverted, with LOTS of wet, DEVIATE group sex, some dog action, teen incest...if you can envision it, it's here. If it is warped I've tried to include it in this one. "SICK" you say? Why yes...yes it is.... You've been warned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Orgy   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex  

I really don’t know what’s happened to me. Lately all I can think about is sex. Not so-called normal sex, either. No, I’m talking about the kind of perverted, sick, demented, nasty sex most “good people” would never even be capable of imagining. Sometimes I wonder if I’m losing my mind. Here I am, a minister’s wife, a “pillar of the community,” with a good husband and a beautiful daughter, and I am consumed by my perverted thoughts of sex.

It began a few months ago. One evening when Lee was sleeping something wicked made me decide to go online and search out erotic web sites. As soon as I began viewing photos of women being fucked by big cocks ... sluts with their legs spread allowing other women to suck them ... naked men and women liked together by their cocks and cunts ... women being showered with piss ... and women sucking and fucking ANIMALS! Oh my God! When I downloaded a clip of a woman sucking a horse to completion I came so hard I actually wet myself a little. Shaking through a gigantic orgasm, I clicked on the next video clip and saw another woman inserting an enormous horse’s cock in her pussy. The horse fucked her so hard she screamed, and when finished, the magnificent animal withdrew his cock and what looked like a gallon of horse cum gush out of the woman’s cunt. She simply lay there, on the table, exhausted, and looking like the most sexually satisfied slut I’d ever seen.

After that night I couldn’t stop thinking about sex. I crawled in bed still so hot I awoke Lee and fucked him so hard and fast he came in less than two minutes.

“What’s gotten into you, honey?” he asked.

“Your cock, Lee!” I breathed, knowing I was shocking him.

“Mary! Your LANGUAGE! You’ve never used a curse word like that before,” he said, sitting up in bed, staring at me. I had left the light on in the bathroom and had a good view of his shocked expression.

“Well ... you asked me, darling. I merely stated a fact ... THIS, my love, is what was in me ... in my pussy ... my cunt ... when you fucked me!” I said, still aroused, still very hot.

“Mary, how can you TALK like that?” Lee asked, but as he protested I felt his cock growing under my fingers as I gently massaged him.

“You love it ... look at it ... look at your cock, Lee. You just fucked me, and shot all that nasty hot sperm in my pussy and yet you’re becoming aroused again.”

“My God, darling. I ... I can’t understand what’s happening here,” Lee gasped.

“This, Lee ... I want to be a slut for you in bed ... and do nasty things to you ... like this,” I continued, crawling between his legs. I held his cock in my hands and looked at it for a moment. It was smeared with his cum and my cunt juices, and when I lowered my head and began licking it ... sucking it ... Lee groaned and fell back onto the bed.

“Oh my GOD, Mary ... I ... you ... oh ... darlingggggggggg!” he groaned.

I sucked his cock until it was rock hard again, thinking of the horse’s cock, wondering what my prime and proper husband would think if he knew what his slut wife was thinking ... or what he would think were he to witness his wife actually SUCKING a horse’s cock ... or fucking it! My fantasies were on overload, and when Lee protested he was about to come again I clamped my lips harder around his cock and reached beneath him, finding, then rubbing his asshole.

“Oh MARYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he cried out, raising up from the bed as spurt after spurt of hot, sticky cum gushed into my mouth. I immediately swallowed some of it, coming instantly, and then ran my tongue over the hole in the end of his cock, forcing him to shoot more jism into my mouth. This time I held it there, milking his cock until I had a huge mouthful of cum in it.

“Oh God, baby ... that ... that was incredible” Lee grinned as I grasped his still slimy cock and crawled up next to him. Then before he could stop me I leaned over him and kissed him, forcing his lips apart, letting his sperm ooze into his mouth where I pushed it all around with my tongue.

“HMMMMM ... NO!!!” he groaned, trying to move his head away, and when he did I let the cum drool out of my mouth all over his chin and cheeks. I began licking across his face, then, across his cheek to his ear.

“Swallow it, Lee. Swallow your cum ... taste it,” I whispered, feeling his cock twitching, then added, “you’ll be eating much more cum from now on, darling ... and next time you’ll eat it directly out of my cunt!”

His cock jumped when I said that, and this time when I kissed him he returned the kiss.

We fell asleep in each others arms that night, and the next morning an embarrassed Lee could hardly look at me as we had breakfast. Christy came down and joined us, and gave me a strange look. Lee kissed me goodbye before leaving for the church, and when his gaze met mine he sheepishly grinned at me. I leaned up and whispered in his ear, “I loved last night, darling. And tonight we’ll do what I said we’d do next time.” Shielding our bodies from Christy, I reached down and gently squeezed his cock, feeling him immediately pull away from me. I squeezed harder then, and felt him relax and press into me.

“You’re terrible,” he whispered.

“Yes, and tonight I’ll suck your cock again before you fuck me and eat me,” I whispered back, feeling his cock immediately growing inside his trousers.

“I have to go!” he grinned nervously, his face red. “Bye darling ... goodbye, Christy. See you tonight,” he added, making a hurried exit.

“Bye, Daddy,” Christy said, and as I noticed her gazing intently at the swelling in Lee’s pants a thrill instantly coursed through my body. Lately my beautiful 14 year old daughter was becoming a real young woman, with a truly enormous set of tits for a teenager.

“What would you like for breakfast, honey?” I asked. For a moment she didn’t say anything. Then...

“Mother, I ... I heard you last night,” she said, her eyes sparkling, and I thought I detected a slight blush in her cheeks. “And I saw what you did to Daddy just now.”

“Really!” I answered. “What exactly did you hear?” I asked, moving over next to her. I pulled up a chair beside her and put my arm around her shoulder. Christy was still wearing her babydoll pajamas, and as I looked down I could see her nipples hardening.

“I ... I heard that stuff you were saying to Daddy. I got up to go to the bathroom and your door was open and ... and I saw what you did, too,” she said, her voice quivering.

“What did you see ... exactly, darling?” I asked.

“You know ... I ... I saw what you did to daddy,” she repeated.

“Say it, Christy. You’re not a baby anymore. You can use adult words. Did you see me sucking your father’s cock?” I asked, my voice low, throaty.

“GOD Mother! I can’t believe you said that,” Christy said, blushing, but I noticed her nipples growing even stiffer and more prominent.

“Well did you, darling? Did you see us fucking, baby? And did you see your dad coming in my mouth ... and kissing me afterward ... and swallowing his own cum?”

“MOTHER, what’s gotten into you?” she asked, a stunned look on her face.

“I’ll tell you what I told your father, darling. His cock ... his cock got into me ... in my pussy ... and in my mouth. And do you know what? I loved it, Christy. I loved sucking his cock, and tasting his sperm, and...” I continued, moving my hand down over her shoulder, closer to her breast. “ ... and I loved every fucking moment of it. Baby, have you had sex with anyone yet?” I whispered in her ear, moving my hand even lower.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.