Jenny + Uncle Jerry - Cover

Jenny + Uncle Jerry

Copyright© 2022 by Limnophile

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jenny's mother pushes her to entertain perverted uncle Jerry. People with a dirty panty / body scent fetish should love this. (Codes apply to the whole story. Please read them to avoid unpleasant surprises. I 'aged-up' the characters for legal reasons, but feel free to imagine whatever numbers you like.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Food   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Smoking   ENF   Prostitution  

After a nice meal in a large and elegant dining room, Jerry led us to the back patio. He sat in a large and sturdy chair which resembled a throne. For a second I imagined him as a medieval King leading his army in a suit of plate armor. A throne seemed appropriate for him. He patted his thighs and said, “Take your seats, ladies.”

I sat on his left knee with Jill to my right. He told us, “Go ahead and have another cigarette before dessert. Feel free to smoke anywhere outside, in the bathrooms with the fan on, or while we make love. I didn’t mind just Jill smoking in the larger spaces of the house, but with four smokers living here soon it could get overpowering.”

Jill lit up and took a big puff, then handed it to me. I asked, “Four?”

He smiled enigmatically and replied, “After we take a short trip, tonight will just be the three of us.”

I took a large drag from the holder and tasted her cherry-flavored lipstick. She held her mouth close to mine and opened her lips. I kissed her and exhaled. She opened the back of her throat and the smoke left through her nostrils. She took a big puff, blew the smoke in my mouth, and I did the same.

He said, “VERY sexy, ladies!” His hands moved to our breasts and his gentle squeezing felt quite nice.

After several more puffs, Jill asked, “What’s for dessert?”

Uncle Jerry held up a small yellow sucker and asked, “I’ve given you many, many of these over the years, but this is new. I hope you like pineapple?”

“Yes.” “I love pineapple.”

“Please share it, then we’ll go on a brief journey.”

He watched us kiss and lick the sucker until it was gone. I enjoyed the strong pineapple flavor a lot. It was extremely sweet, even sweeter than pure sugar or the other lollipops and suckers he’d given us.

He led us to a limousine and we each sat on a knee with his powerful arms wrapped around us on the short drive. As we stepped out he said, “It’s very important that you don’t say anything while we’re inside. I’m sure you’ll understand why in a moment.”

He knocked on the door of a small and very run-down looking house. A lady answered the door, “Jerry! It’s great to see you again! She’s over here. Please come in.”

I had flashbacks of all the terrifying times I’d been leaned over the sofa arm or on my back as a man I didn’t know licked me. We watched Jerry smell and lick a young woman’s privates as she leaned over an ottoman in the small living room, mostly covered by a blanket. He moaned with pleasure and said, “Oooh! Such a beautiful aroma for a delightfully pretty girl! So nice, Jessie!”

He moved away and held Jill’s hand, guiding her toward the girl’s butt! Jill licked her a few times, then smiled as she got up and motioned for me to do the same. Jerry smiled and waved toward her.

I had a lot of sympathy, knowing how frightening it was, but leaned down behind her and sniffed her vulva. The appealing scent encouraged me to taste her. I had at least a dozen licks, then moved my tongue around in her anus for at least half a minute. She was DELICIOUS! I wanted to keep going, but Jerry gently pulled me away. He motioned for us to leave, saying, “You’re such a pleasing beauty. Thank you, Jessie.” I saw him put cash on the coffee table next to her as we left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.