The Nymphomaniacs - Cover

The Nymphomaniacs

by Craver

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Erotica Sex Story: A bisexual couple seek help for their addiction to perversion only to engage in deviate sex with the doctor and his assistant with some surprising advice from the doctor afterward.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Orgy   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   .

Nymphomania - a woman with an abnormally intense sexual desire. That’s the dictionary definition. The key, of course, is what’s “abnormal.” Fortunately for me, both my wife and I are “nymphomaniacs,” a term generally reserved for females, but one which certainly applies to me as well. We both have “abnormally intense sexual desires,” lots of them. In our case, another term applies – perverts. The dictionary defines perversion as a sexual practice or act considered abnormal or deviant. Again, one needs to define what is abnormal or deviant. One last trip to the dictionary defines a deviate as a person whose behavior and attitudes differ from accepted social standards.

So ... clearly my wife and I therefore are both deviate, perverted nymphomaniacs, since we are continuous filled with a desire to perform sexual acts of the most intensely perverted, deviate nature. Which is why we are here today, waiting to talk to a sex therapist recommended to us as a doctor who might be able to help us. Not that we really are seeking any HELP, per se. We would like to better understand why we are such slaves to our sexual desire, however, whether we decide to change or not.

“The doctor will see you now,” the beautiful receptionist announced. She was perhaps 35 years old and looked a lot like Jo, my wife. Long black hair, snappy brown eyes, nice body, big tits. Jo knew I’d been sitting in the reception area thinking about fucking the receptionist, which is why she’d leaned over to me and whispered, “I’d love to watch you slide your cock into her cunt, darling ... while I was eating her under you both.” Naturally my cock was semi-erect from thinking about just such a scenario, so when I got up to follow Jo into the doctor’s office I detected a wry smile on the face of the receptionist who had obviously seen the lump in my trousers.

“Come in, please. Sit down. I’m Craig Jensen,” the silver haired man said, shaking hands with both Jo and me. I gauged Dr. Jensen to be approximately in his late-50’s, a well-tanned gentlemen with a full beard, and relatively fit body. He was wearing a white polo shirt, khaki slacks, tassel loafers, and looking at us over a pair of tortoise shell reading glasses.

We introduced ourselves and took a seat on a sofa behind a round cocktail table. Dr. Jensen sat in a side chair next to the sofa, offered us some water from the pitcher of ice water on the table, poured some for us, then said, “Let’s begin by you telling me a little about yourselves. What brings you here today?”

Jo looked at me, and I said, “Well doctor...” I began. “My wife and I are both addicted to sex ... deviate sex. Jo likes me to make her do things ... very nasty, perverted things, for me and for and with others. She is aroused by it, and so am I. And since we are both bisexual, there are a lot of possibilities for us to explore, and we do it.”

“I see,” Dr. Jensen said. “And has this behavior upset you? How do you feel about it? Jo ... may I call you Jo?” he began.

“Yes, of course,” Jo said.

“Jo ... tell me some of the things your husband has made you do for him.”

“God, this is so embarrassing. Darling, why don’t you tell him,” she said, turning to me for help.

“No, Jo. I prefer to hear this from you. It’s important,” Dr. Jensen said.

“God! Well...” Jo began. “I guess it began with me sucking his co—I mean, his penis. I liked being made to do it. It made me feel empowered, slutty. And I liked the feeling. From there we went further. Kurt began coming on my face, and in my hair, and I loved it because it enhanced the slutty feelings in me. Then he made me do other things. I licked his balls. Then his ass crack. And his asshole. I’m sorry for using such gross language, doctor, but it’s what I’m used to saying.”

“I want you to use whatever words you normally use, Jo. Feel free to call a penis a cock, and your vagina a cunt, or pussy. Whatever you like,” the doctor said.

“Thank you. So I licked his ass, and put my tongue inside it. It was awful ... disgustingly gross, but I loved it precisely because of the way it made me feel. Then he ... God this is embarrassing,” she said, her face red, but nipples erect.

“Clearly saying these things to me has aroused you, Jo,” Dr. Jensen said. “Look at your nipples ... how hard they are. Is your pussy also wet?” he asked.

“Yes!” Jo gushed.

“Spread your legs. Show it to me,” the doctor said.

“Jesus!” Jo moaned, and she did it. Her short skirt slid up her thighs, and she brazenly spread her legs for Dr. Jensen, letting him see her crotch, and the dark wet stain on her panties.

“I see,” he mused, staring at Jo’s cunt. “Perhaps it would ease your embarrassment if you were to take those panties off and give them to me, Jo. Do it,” he said, and my cock grew harder than it had been in the lobby. Jo wasn’t the only one becoming aroused, and as the doctor and I watched, Jo lifted up and quickly stripped off her panties and handed them to the doctor, exposing her shaved pussy. She raised a leg, draped it over my knees, and placed the other one across the arm of the sofa, revealing her entire cunt for the doctor.

“Good, Jo. How does that make you feel, to be showing me your wet cunt in front of your husband?”

“Embarrassed ... but excited.”

“Please touch yourself, Jo. Masturbate while you tell me other things Kurt has made you do for him.”

“God!” Jo moaned again, then reached down to begin rubbing her wet clit.

“Doctor, would you mind if I took out my cock as well? This is very arousing for me, too,” I said, my cock hard, uncomfortable.

“Not at all. Please do,” Dr. Jensen said, so I quickly unzipped my fly and took out my cock. I was leaking already, and when Jo saw it she practically drooled.

“Please continue, Jo. You were telling me about licking Kurt’s asshole, and sliding your tongue into it. What else did he have you do for him?”

“We ... we got into wet sex. One evening when I was sucking his cock Kurt suddenly moaned and squirted something in my mouth which I knew wasn’t cum. He was peeing, doctor ... peeing in my mouth!”

“And what did you do?”

“At first I was so shocked I pulled away from it, and held it as it splashed piss on my tits. Then Kurt said, ‘Suck it, Jo. Drink it!’ And I did it. I opened my mouth ... I was masturbating like I am now ... and I put his cock back in my mouth and swallowed his piss and had the biggest orgasm of my life.”

“How did it make you feel?” Dr. Jensen asked.

“Like a slut. A whore. Like the biggest piece of scum on the face of the Earth. And I loved it, doctor. I loved it and as I said, I came harder than I’d ever come in my life. During my orgasm I took his cock out of my mouth and held it against my cheeks, then directed the flow of piss all over my face and tits. Kurt loved it, and soon grew hard again, and then shot cum all over my face. I came again when he did that, but not as hard as when he had peed in my mouth.”

“Did he ever repeat this deviate act?”

“Yes, of course. All the time. And more,” Jo blushed.

“Tell me about it. What do you mean by more?” the doctor said.

“He ... he began peeing inside me, when we were fucking. He’d stop and hold still for several seconds, and then I’d feel it flowing inside my pussy. His hot piss. I would be masturbating and I’d of course come ... hard ... and afterward he’d...” Jo hesitated.

“He’d what?”

“He’d go down on me and eat me, and suck his piss out of my cunt. He’d beg me to pee in his mouth, too, doctor, but I just couldn’t do it. It’s funny, too, because many times afterward, after he’d come and we were though having sex I’d get up and go into the bathroom and pee right away.”

“But you tried to pee in his mouth?”

“Yes. I did. I wanted to do it because he told me to, but I just couldn’t,” Jo said, her eyes glazed now as she continued masturbating.

Dr. Jensen wrote something down on his notepad, then told Jo to continue.

“Kurt began sharing me soon after that. With other men,” she said.

“How did that happen?”

“He began taking me to some of those tacky adult video stores that had glory holes in the booths. He brought our camera, and made me undress and suck the cocks of the men who stuck them through the holes in the booths. A few times he had me back up to the cocks and let them fuck me. And more, doctor. Nasty things,” Jo moaned, close to coming now.

“How do you feel right now?” the doctor asked.

“Hot. Ashamed, but hot, remembering some of the things he has me do.”

“Tell me about them, Jo,” he said, watching her, occasionally looking at my cock.

“He made me lick cum off the walls, and suck the cum out of used rubbers I found there in the waste basket. Oh FUCKKKKK!!!!!!!!” she cried out, coming then, her body jerking around on the sofa.

“How did you feel about that?”

“Like ... a ... fucking ... slut ... a whore ... a ... a trampppppp!!!!!!” Jo shrieked, so loudly I knew the receptionist would be able to hear her.

“But you liked doing those things?”

“YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!” Jo wailed, her body finally calming down.

“Did you swallow the cum?”

“Yes! I did,” Jo admitted, her face beet red now, from her orgasm and from the shame she was feeling, and the excitement.

“And you, Kurt. How did you feel about making your wife do these things?”

“Like I’d died and gone to Heaven, doctor. I loved it. Still do. I love her more than life itself. For most of my life when I masturbated I dreamed about having a sex slave. Now I do. She’ll do anything I ask of her, and just look at her. She’s beautiful. And I love using her, making her do things. Would you like an example?”

“If you wish,” the doctor said.

“Jo ... suck his cock,” I said, and Jo immediately dropped to her knees and crawled over next to Dr. Jensen.

“This is inappropriate,” he said, but he turned in his chair so Jo could unzip his trousers. She took his cock out then, and held it in her hand, showing it to me, grinning at me, and then she turned and began sucking it.

“Take her clothes off her, and yours, too,” he said to me, and I got up and did it, undressing Jo first, then myself. We were both naked then, and Dr. Jensen leaned over and pushed a button on his phone, then said, “Amy, please lock the office door and put up the closed sign, then come in here.

“Yes, doctor,” the receptionist said, and I saw Jo’s eyes sparkle with lust. She leaned lower then, licking Dr. Jensen’s balls.

“Wait, Jo. Let me get undressed as well. If were going to use you I prefer to do it naked.” He stood then, and took off his clothes, smiling at both of us. He looked at my cock then and said, “Your told me you are both bisexual. Is that true?”

“Yes!” I admitted. “Why?”

“Perhaps you’d like to help your wife ... on my cock?” he grinned.

“Of course,” I said.

“Not here. I have a back room for this sort of thing. Follow me,” he said, and we did. Dr. Jensen opened a side door from his office and we walked into a room with mattresses and pillows on the floor.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.