The Transformation of Elaine to Lainey the Slut - Cover

The Transformation of Elaine to Lainey the Slut

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lainey, the evil dual personality living within Elaine, a conservative wife and mother, takes over and becomes the dominant personality.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Lainey had gone back into the bedroom and awakened her husband and her daughter. She explained to them that the old Elaine was gone, forever, and that she, Lainey, had finally gained control of the situation.

“This family is going to devote itself to fucking, Jack. To sex, group sex, hell, any kind of sex. I want to be clear about that, okay? No more goody-goody shit in this fucking house. Understand? We’re going to party, Jack, and oh God I do mean party. Starting tonight. I want you to call a group of your friends, and Lori, I want you to invite some of the sluttiest friends you know to come over here tonight for a party. You, my darling little cunt, are going to get fucked until you can’t stand up, and so are your little girlfriends. You do know a few young sluts, don’t you, Lori? Yes ... I thought so. Well get their little cunts over her tonight, and tell them to be prepared to get fucked all night long. This party is now officially underway, so move it, baby. Let the good times begin...”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.