The Transformation of Elaine to Lainey the Slut - Cover

The Transformation of Elaine to Lainey the Slut

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lainey, the evil dual personality living within Elaine, a conservative wife and mother, takes over and becomes the dominant personality.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Transformation  

The next morning, a Saturday, Jack was still in bed when he heard the garage door going up. Stretching, he yawned and looked at the alarm clock on the headboard behind him. 8:30 and Elaine was going to the store already, just as she did every Saturday morning.

Jack stretched again and got out of bed, walking into the bathroom as he wiped the sleep from his eyes. He turned on the shower water and went to the bathroom before stepping inside the steamy shower stall. Humming to himself as the hot water awakened him, he was startled to see a shadow move across the frosted glass of the shower door.

“Daddy...” a female voice said.

“Lori?”

“Yeah. Daddy, my shower doesn’t work right. Can ... can I take one with you?”

Jack felt his cock trembling as the thought of showering with his young daughter caused a shockwave of pleasure to course through his body.

“I ... I don’t think that would be too good an idea, do you, baby? You’re getting too old to shower with your father, don’t you think, pumpkin?” Jack stammered, feeling his cock growing hard as he unconsciously stroked it.

“Oh Daddy! Don’t be such a spoil sport,” Lori said, quickly opening the shower door, stepping inside before Jack could stop her.

“Oh God, Lori!” Jack gasped, as the full effect of his daughter’s totally naked body filled him with a hungry desire to fuck her.

“I love you, Daddy,” Lori sighed, wrapping her arms around her father’s body, pressing into him. “I get so horny sometimes, Daddy. I know you do, too, and from what I can tell, sometimes Mom turns into a total slut, doesn’t she.”

“Lori...”

“Well she does, Dad. Jeez, last week she even came on to me. At least it sure seemed like it. She came into my bedroom dressed in a sexy transparent nightie, and sat on the edge of my bed and started asking me if I masturbate or not yet. I told her I did, and she asked me to show her what I do. God it was so fucking embarrassing,” Lori said, staring at her father’s growing cock.

“Oh honey...” Jack began.

“Well she did, Dad. Then she made me touch myself, and she did, too, right there in bed with me. She asked me if I liked doing it to myself and stuff, and asked me if I was fucking guys yet. That’s exactly how she asked me, too. She said, ‘so Lori ... are you fucking guys yet?’”

“She said that?” Jack said, surprised.

“Yeah. She did,” Lori said, pressing into her father’s side, letting him feel her tits and the dusting of hair covering her cunt.

“What’d you tell her, baby,” Jack wheezed, aware of his hardening cock as it began to rise up from his body.

“I said I was waiting for someone very special to fuck me, Daddy. Know who?”

“No baby,” Jack swallowed. “Who?” His cock was rock hard now, and as his excitement rose, his caution drained away. He was standing sideways to Lori now, and he turned toward her, letting her feel as well as see his erect cock, wanting her to see it now, wanting desperately to fuck her with it.

“I didn’t tell her, Daddy, but I want you to fuck me. But then, you know that already, don’t you, from the way I’ve been dressing in front of you. And you know it because I’m here with you now ... naked, and horny, like you are. And because I’m not going to be denied any longer,” Lori moaned, turning into Jack, taking his cock in her fingers, then dropping to her knees in front of her father, fondling his balls softly with one hand while jacking off his cock with the other for a few minutes before sucking it.

“Oh God, Lori, BABY!” Jack gasped, leaning forward, inserting his cock deeper inside Lori’s mouth. “I’ve wanted this for so long,” he admitted, holding the back of his daughter’s head in place while his hips began to move back and forth, fucking her in the mouth.

“Hmmm,” Lori gurgled. “Me too!”

Jack could feel his cum boiling in his balls ... and suddenly he knew he was going to do it. He knew he shouldn’t ... knew what the possible consequences might be, but still he had to do it. He couldn’t stop ... had to do it, and he was going to, right now.”

“Stand up, baby,” Jack ordered, his voice shaking with excitement. His daughter sucked him one last time, licked his balls, then stood, kissing her father like no daughter ever does.

“Fuck me, Daddy. I want it. Give it to me,” Lori gasped, fondling Jack’s cock as she spread her legs for him.

“Not here. In bed. Come on,” Jack said, opening the door to the shower, leading Lori to the bed.

Lori lay on her back, and Jack crawled between her legs, just as he had done a million times in his jerkoff fantasies. Lori moaned, and he moved into her, licking and sucking her warm pussy, tasting her juices, gobbling her cunt, sucking on her extended clit until it stood up like a small cock. Jack realized how much Lori’s cunt resembled Lainey’s, and began to wonder what else Lori might have inherited from her mother.

“Oh God, Daddy, do it to me now, PLEASE? Fuck me. I want to feel your cock inside me sooooo bad!” Lori moaned, tugging on Jack’s shoulders, trying to pull him up on her body.

“Okay, baby. I will,” Jack said, his voice strained, eager. He crawled up his daughter’s young body, looked at her grownup tits, then leaned forward, pressing into her, filling her with his prick, feeling no resistance to his thick cock as it slid easily inside his daughter’s young pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.