The Transformation of Elaine to Lainey the Slut - Cover

The Transformation of Elaine to Lainey the Slut

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lainey, the evil dual personality living within Elaine, a conservative wife and mother, takes over and becomes the dominant personality.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Transformation  

“Jack, have you noticed how ... grown up ... our daughter looks lately?” Elaine Butler asked her husband.

“Well ... yeah, I guess. It’s kind of hard NOT to notice, the way she prances around the house in her underwear all the time,” Jack answered carefully, unsure of the intent of his wife’s question. He knew how insecure Elaine could be regarding other women, but he wasn’t sure whether that insecurity extended to his daughter or not.

“I know. I’ve scolded her about it, but it doesn’t seem to make much difference. The other day she told me to make up my mind, and I have no idea what she was talking about,” Elaine said meekly. “She’s ... oh, Jack, I think she’s becoming interested in ... in sex!” Elaine said worriedly.

“Really?” Jack replied. “What makes you think that, baby?”

“Well ... I ... I walked in on her the other morning, before school, and she was ... she was ... you know ... touching herself,” Elaine stammered, her face beet red.

“No shit! Damn. What did you do?”

“Jack, please don’t swear. You know I don’t like it,” Elaine chided. “Anyway, when I walked in, she looked at me and her eyes were sort of glazed over, and she just gasped. She didn’t even stop, Jack. She just stared right at me and ... well ... came. At least I think she came. I was so embarrassed I didn’t know what to say, so I didn’t say anything. Lori just smiled at me and laughed. Then she asked me what I wanted like nothing had happened. I was so nervous I couldn’t even remember why I’d gone into her room, so I stammered something stupid and left. Afterward, after she left to go to school, I went in to change her sheets, and I ... I found her panties, right there in her bed. They were still warm, Jack, and the crotch was wet. They smelled, too, Jack. Very strongly. Like ... like ... well ... you know...”

As Jack watched his lovely wife, his cock began to grow. Lori was at a girlfriend’s house for the evening, and Jack could detect his wife was becoming aroused. Elaine was a strange woman, he knew. Outwardly, during the day or when she wasn’t aroused, Elaine could be so straight-laced she came off as a conservative prude. But when excited, she became the nastiest slut Jack had ever known. It was as though he had married two separate women ... one a wonderful cook, shy homemaker, and caring mother, the other a totally submissive slut who would suggest and do anything for his sexual gratification. More than once, Jack had told himself how lucky he was to have such a wife. And now, as he stood there watching Elaine, he could see the visible transformation coming over her again, turning her from shy housewife into the brazen, cock-crazed slut he loved. Based on what he’d seen and heard about multiple personalities he sometimes wondered if Elaine might possibly be afflicted with such a disorder. However, even if it were true he knew he wouldn’t want to change her. He loved his wife like she was, and right now she seemed to be turning from Elaine into Lainey again, the name she preferred he use when they were having sex.

“Did you sniff them, Lainey?” Jack asked, knowing the use of Elaine’s “slutty twin’s name” would help speed up the transformation in her.

Elaine trembled, violently for a moment, her eyes closed. Then she opened them again, and Jack saw it was Lainey again, not Elaine, standing before him.

“Did I sniff them, Jack?” Lainey said, smirking. “Oh I did more than that, darling. I sucked them. That’s right, Jack. I sucked the pussy cream out of our daughter’s panties. I wiped them all over my face, too, Jack, and yes, of course I sniffed them. They were so fucking rank, darling. God! Her cunt scent smelled like a can of warm anchovies left out in the sun. She obviously hadn’t showered, and she’d slept in them after going to the bathroom, too, I could tell. I smelled her cunt juices, Jack. It was nasty, and it made me so fucking hot. Oh God, Jack, fuck me. Right here, in the living room,” Lainey said, tearing her clothes off.

“You want my cock, Lainey?” Jack asked, unzipping his jeans, taking his thick, erect cock out for her. “You want this, baby?”

“YES!” Lainey hissed, dropping to the sofa, naked now, her legs raised, spread widely apart, as she sat there staring at Jack’s cock, masturbating as he approached her.

“What will you do for it?” Jack teased, slapping Lainey’s face with his dick, watching as a few droplets of pre-cum jizz leaked out onto her face.

“Anything!” Lainey gurgled, on fire now, her eyes half-closed, filled with the hungry craving that signaled her intense arousal.

“Anything, baby? Really?” Jack asked, torturing her as she tried to grab the cock he kept pulling just out of her reach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.