The Slut Wife and Her Bisexual Husband - Cover

The Slut Wife and Her Bisexual Husband

by Craver

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Erotica Sex Story: A couple discover newsgroups online and become addicted to perverted porn videos, first watching it and then engaging in it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   .

God, I love cum. And the cocks from which it spurts. And tongues. And balls. Assholes. No, not the macho, conceited jerks who hang out in bars hitting on women like me. I love assholes ... you know, anuses, if that’s a word.

How did I become this cum-craving, cocksucking slut, you ask? It was easy ... my God was it easy.

My husband, Jim, is a sweet man, and I love him dearly. I’d also love to blame him for what I’ve become, but in reality, it isn’t poor Jim’s fault, even though he started it all. No, the fault is mine, all mine. You see, all my life I’ve been taught to be a “nice” girl. I’ve been told sex was “dirty,” and that “nice girls” didn’t do those “nasty things” I heard whispered about when I was in high school. I was so fucking naïve I thought if I got to close to a man when I was having my period I could actually get pregnant just from standing near a guy. Dumb? You bet! Was it my fault? Not really. It’s what my fundamentalist mother taught me. You see, my parents were so conservative and uptight we didn’t even get a television set until I was in college. Instead we spent our long days working on my father’s farm while at night we read the Bible, for hours, holding hands, praying constantly until bedtime. Bedtime, by the way, was 8:30. Real swingers, my parents. I doubt my father ever even saw my mother naked, and I know they didn’t fuck. Other than to have me, I guess. Dad must have gotten carried away on the honeymoon, but other than that, I was it. No brothers, no sisters. Just me, my mother, my father, and a few farm animals. Growing up I thought I would go mad.

When I finally won a scholarship and went away to college I did everything I could to conceal my large breasts. I wore loose sweatshirts, and did nothing to look attractive, wearing my mousy blond hair pinned up in a bun behind my head, shunning makeup of any kind, while hiding behind large, black horn-rimmed glasses. I was ugly, I felt ugly, and I knew I’d never be anything but ugly. Hell, my mother and father made that plain enough to me, almost every day.

“Martha, you’re a plain girl, dear, and always will be. But some nice young man will come along and marry you when you’re older. When father allows you to date, after you’ve graduated from college. You’ll see, dear. Your time will come. But don’t rush it. We’re only young once, Martha, so take your time.” Blah, blah, blah...

So I spent my high school and college years as a nerd. My grades were excellent, although I was always mortified whenever I had to speak in class. I was so shy I blushed whenever the professor called on me, and I never even looked at a boy. Yet something, some craving deep within me, kept gnawing at me, filling me with strange sensations, frustrating sensations. Once in the shower when I was washing my pussy I felt a sudden, incredibly powerful jolt of pleasure rack my body. I know now I must have had a little orgasm from washing my clit, but at that time all it did was scare the hell out of me. My legs felt wobbly, and I had to tear my hand away from my pussy it felt so good.

Later that evening, all alone in my bunk bed - my roommate was never in the room - I touched myself again, under the covers. When the pleasure began this time I was prepared for it, and when it washed over me again, filling me with even more glorious sensations than before, I actually heard myself crying out with pleasure as my orgasm shattered me. What WAS this, I wondered, knowing I could never ask my mother, or anyone else, for that matter.

It was during my senior year when I met Cal. He was as shy as me, and just as dorky. A nerd majoring in computer science, like me, we were given a study assignment to prepare together, and it forced both of us to have to talk to each other. One thing led to another, and before long we began going out together.

The first time Cal kissed me I swooned and almost fainted. I felt giddy, and my stomach was filled with the same kinds of sensations I experienced when I touched myself. I prayed I wouldn’t catch anything from his kiss, although by then I did at least know I couldn’t get pregnant from just a kiss, even when I was having my period. I wasn’t sure if this was how girls got venereal diseases, though, so I guess I was afraid of the unknown.

Toward the end of my senior year Cal touched my breasts. I was stunned, and scolded him immediately for his unbelievable action. I made him kneel beside me and pray for forgiveness, but afterward, that night, in bed, I again touched myself as I recalled how wonderful his hand had felt on my tits.

Shortly before we graduated, Cal asked me to marry him. He had received a wonderful job offer, in Atlanta, from a major computer company, and wanted me to go with him. I had also received an offer from the same company, and when I asked if I could work in Atlanta as well, they said yes. I was thrilled, but afraid of what my parents would say.

When I called home to tell my mother and father, I received terrible news. One of my parents’ friends answered the phone. She said they had been trying to reach me, and asked me to sit down somewhere before she told me what had happened. I did, and she told me there had been a horrible accident. My parents car had been hit by a truck on their way home from church, and both of them had been killed instantly.

I cried a lot, of course, and Cal went with me back to Iowa for the funereal. Our family’s lawyer helped me a lot, and asked what I wanted done with the farm. I told him to sell it and send me the money, explaining that I was getting married, and moving to Atlanta.

When Cal and I began our new careers, we were fortunate enough to have the money from my parents’ farm to help us get started. We got married right away, and bought a nice home in a suburb just north of the city.

Our honeymoon was wonderful. Both Cal and I were virgins, naturally, and the first time he fucked me I came so hard I screamed. Everyone in the motel must have heard me, but I didn’t care. God I loved fucking, and took to it like a duck does water. Or something like that. All I know is I couldn’t get enough of Cal’s cock, even though it’s not all that big, I found out later.

We didn’t engage in any oral sex, or anything like that, for the first year or so. When we finally did, it happened quite by accident. We bought a computer for our home, and Cal signed up for one of the Internet services. At first we just used it for news and stuff like that. But then one night Cal discovered Newsgroups, and our lives were changed forever.

When we saw the list of subjects available there we were stunned, but when we innocently opened some of the binaries Newsgroups, we were more than stunned ... we were shocked! We saw pictures of people doing things we could never even have imagined people could do together. Not just posing nude, but fucking, and sucking, and pissing on each other, drinking it, even eating shit and fucking and sucking animals. There were pictures of men with little girls, and women with boys ... pictures of women changing their tampons ... pictures of women with women, and men with men, and groups of people having sex together.

Cal and I looked at these pictures for hours that first night, and when we finally went to bed we were so hot I made Cal fuck me three times. Meekly Cal asked me what I thought of some of the pictures, and I admitted they had made me very hot. He asked me which ones, and I told him I liked the ones where people were having oral sex. He asked me if I’d like to try it, and, trembling with excitement, I said I would.

That first time Cal went down on me I came as soon as his lips touched my pussy, but when he put his tongue inside my cunt, actually fucking my cunt with it, I exploded all over his face. I think I pissed in his mouth, because I was so hot and so excited I knew something strange had happened. Cal moaned, and sucked me harder, and I just let myself go and gushed all over him.

Afterward he kissed me, and when I smelled and tasted my pussy juices all over his face I came again. He was very hard, and suddenly I wanted to taste him, too. I smiled at Cal, told him to lie down, and began crawling down his body, kissing and licking his hot, sweating flesh as I moved closer and closer to his bobbing, twitching cock.

“Oh God, Marti, yes, oh God YES!” he begged, calling me by the new name I was now using.

When I first licked his cock I came again, whimpering and twitching, as excited as Cal, but when I took him in my mouth and he came, instantly, I couldn’t stop sucking him. I chewed his cum, then swallowed it, my insides going flip-flop, knowing we were probably dooming ourselves to an eternity in hell, but unable to stop myself. I loved it, all of it, and knew I’d never go back to the way I was before.

After that night Cal and I ate each other constantly. Then one night he asked me a strange question.

“Marti ... what does it taste like?”

“What baby?” I asked.

“My cum,” he said. “You seem to love eating it so much. Is it good?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.