Anderson Girls: the Baptism - Cover

Anderson Girls: the Baptism

by JakeT

Copyright© 2022 by JakeT

Fiction Story: Baptism is a special moment in any child’s life, but the Anderson family has an especially unique way of doing things.

Tags: ft/ft   Teenagers   Fiction   Nudism  

Katie Anderson looked at herself in the full length mirror in her bedroom. She has wearing a cute new white dress. The material was thin and light and the hem of the skirt only reached about halfway down her thighs. It looked a like a dress she’d worn years ago when she was only three. But now at 15 it was fitting a little differently.

She’d always been chubby but now she was fat. She was five foot eight and the last time she weighed herself she was 367 pounds. Most of it was in her belly. She also had a pretty big butt and some thicc thighs. Sadly very little of her weight ended up in boobs. Despite her overall size, she was barely wearing an A cup and some days she didn’t even bother wearing a bra.

She smiled and checked herself out. She was cute. Very cute. Most days she covered her face in make up but today she was all natural and found that she actually really liked the bare face look. Her brown hair was silky smooth and reached just below her shoulders. Her big blue eyes looked bigger behind her glasses.

She grabbed her phone and held it up over her head and snapped a selfie that showed her face front and center, her white dress, and her big feet. She posted it to her Instagram with the caption “Baptism Ready!”

“Katie, hurry up!” Shouted her little sister, Hannah, as she barged into the room. “Mom wants to take pictures.”

“I’m coming,” said Katie.

She dropped her phone on the bed and followed her sister downstairs.

Hannah was 13 and cute like her big sister. She was wearing a dress identical to Katie’s. She had long wavy blonde hair and blue eyes. She was chubby, but not nearly as big as Katie. She had a chubby tummy, a flat butt, and big fat tits. At only 13 she was already wearing a DD bra.

The two girls went downstairs to the living room where their mother, Angela, was waiting with their little sister Meg.

Meg had on the same white dress as her sisters. She was 12 years old and still had cute but plain childish look. Her mousy brown hair was cut short hair above her shoulders. Unlike her sisters, her eyes were green. She was a bit pudgy, carrying most of her weight in her belly and just a little bit in her developing boobs. She didn’t wear a bra, but her boobs were already bigger than Katie’s.

“Oh Katie you look so pretty!” Exclaimed Angela.

“Thanks Mommy,” said Katie and she gave her mom a kiss on the cheek.

“Okay picture time,” said Angela.

The girls all stood by the front door while Angela took their pictures. They made funny faces and did silly poses. They even tried to take some sexy pictures but they just looked funny. None of them had any sexual experience. They’d never even kissed anyone but each other.

“I’ve got an idea,” said Katie.

She laid down on her belly and held her feet up over her head. Hannah and Meg joined her and their mom took their picture.

“That’s so cute, girls,” said Angela.

“Can we take a foot pic?” Asked Meg.

“Oh yeah great idea!” Said Angela. “Come over here.”

They got up and put their feet together in a circle on the floor. They all had very cute feet in their own unique way. Meg’s feet were the smallest. She could still wear youth size shoes. They were a little chubby and her toes were very short. Hannah’s feet were big. Size ten. Chubby but not too fat, with medium length toes. Katie’s Fest were the biggest. She wore a size 12 wide. Like the rest of her body, her feet were extremely fat. She had short chubby toes that looked like they were being swallowed by her foot fat.

Their mom took a picture of their feet.

“Mommy you need to put yours in!” Said Hannah.

Angela laughed and said “well okay.”

The girls made room and Angela joined their circle. The girls got their chubby features from their mother. Not unlike Hannah, Angela was a chubby and large breasted teenager. But after three kids, she weighed well over three hundred pounds and had a big belly, butt, and boobs. Her feet fit right in with her daughters. She wore a size eight extra wide and had very small, plump toes. Her nails were painted pink while her daughters wore no nail polish or make up at all.

She took the picture and laughed, “without your nail polish you like little kids.”

“But I am wittle,” said Katie in a baby voice.

“You sure are,” said Hannah as she mussed Katie’s hair.

“Stop!!” Yelled Katie. “You’re gonna ruin my hair.”

“Cut it out,” said Angela.

Then the door bell rang.

“I’ll get it!” Yelled Meg.

She ran to open the door and there stood a cute teenage girl of about eighteen. She had glasses, curly brown hair, and brown eyes. She wasn’t chubby but she want fit either. She wore a blue sundress and matching flip flops. She had big feet with long toes and purple nails.

“Ariel!” They all shouted in unison.

“Hi girls,” she replied.

Ariel grew up going to church with the family. Now she was a ministry student and had been given a license to baptize from their church.

“You guys look so cute!”

“I like your toes,” said Meg. “They’re real pretty.”

“I like yours too,” answer Ariel as she looked down the girls’ feet. “I just love seeing bare foot cuties like you three.”

“No shoes is best shoes,” said Katie.

“Agreed!” Said Ariel. She slipped off her flip flops and turned her attention to Angela. “So where are we having the ceremony?”

“In my bathroom,” she answered. “This way.”

Angela led them through her bedroom to her big master bathroom. The massive tub was already full of warm steamy water.

“This is perfect,” said Ariel. “Okay So are you going to be speaking for them or can the girls speak for themselves?”

“What do you say, girls?” Asked Angela.

“I can speak for myself,” said Meg.

“Katie, Hannah?”

“Um...” started Katie. “Mommy can speak for me.”

“Me too,” said Hannah.

Ariel smiled and said, “alright girls I’m gonna have you kneel here in front of me.”

The girls got on their knees.

“Who’s going first?” Asked Ariel.

“Meg, how about you go first,” suggested Angela.

“Okay,” said Meg. She took her glasses off and smiled up at Ariel.

Ariel put her hand on Meg’s head and began the ceremony.

“Do you believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God and that he died for your sins and was ressurected?”

“Yes,” answered Meg.

“Do you reject the devil and all his evils?”

“Yes.”

“Is it your desire to receive the sacrament of baptism?”

“Yes.”

“What is your full name?”

“Megan Elizabeth.”

Ariel removed her hand. She dipped her fingers in the tub and made drew a cross on Meg’s head and chest.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.