Alina Sunbathing - Cover

Alina Sunbathing

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: But it's so windy. And not really sunny. That's not going to stop the intrepid little Alina. Not going to stop Mat and Emma, either. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Illustrated   .

Please Wait while image loads

From the kitchen window Emma and I watched Alina trying to spread a blanket in the backyard. “Not really all that sunny for sunbathing,” I observed. “And it’s so windy. Our little Alina might blow away.”

“Right,” Emma said, her hand dipping into my shorts. “You might have to hurry out there and pin her down with your big cock.”

Emma knelt before me and tugged down my pants. She took the head of my cock in her mouth and sucked briefly but lasciviously. “How’s Alina doing out there with that blanket?” she asked.

“She gave up. It blew away.”

“Mm, blowjobs all around,” she said, and took my cock back in her mouth. Again she sucked, this time for perhaps a minute. “What’s she doing now?”

Please Wait while image loads

“Lying on the grass,” I said.

Emma sucked.

“On her back?”

“Uh huh.”

Emma sucked.

“Can you see her pussy?”

“More or less.”

“Is she masturbating?”

“More or less.”

Emma sucked.

“Who do you think’s going to come first?” she asked.

“I don’t know,” I said.

“Silly boy,” she said.

Emma sucked.

“That was so good,” I said.

“Mmm,” Emma went, my cum in her mouth.

Please Wait while image loads

I watched her go out to Alina in the backyard. She knelt in the grass next to Alina. She kissed her, a long, searching kiss. Then she mounted Alina’s face, leaned forward, and spread Alina’s legs. Her hands went to Alina’s cunt. Her fingers smoothed the petals to the side, dipped briefly into the opening, applied the moisture to the erect clit in tantalizingly slow circles.

I watched Emma patiently, lovingly caress Alina, and after several minutes, Alina’s back bowed, her body jerked, jerked again, and then again. Emma kept up the stimulation, and Alina kept coming, spasm after spasm. At last the girl lay limp. Emma’s hips began to move. She rode Alina’s face, a moderate pace at first, and then more and more urgently, until she went rigid, orgasm reached. I hurried out to them.

Please Wait while image loads

Alina was resting back in Emma’s arms. “Does she have nice breasts?” Emma said. “Hi Mat,” said Alina. “Who’re you going to fuck first?”

I lay back on the grass. “You decide,” I said.

Please Wait while image loads


You’ve been so good. So patient. So here’s a little bonus story. Think of it as dessert.

Alina’s Love Button

Alina woke up frisky and happy and full of boundless mirth. “I had such a good dream,” she said, bouncing herself onto the freshly made bed. “I dreamed you kissed my love button.”

Please Wait while image loads

Some dreams are meant to come true.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.