Clit Critique - Cover

Clit Critique

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Have you ever wondered whether there is a correlation between the size and the sensitivity of the clitoris? Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Please Wait while image loads

Back home Emma and Alina sat on the bedroom floor in a patch of afternoon sunlight. “We’re like cats,” Emma said.

“Meow,” Alina purred.

“I’m going to lick your pussy,” Emma said.

“Meow, meow, meow,” Alina purred.

“I’m going to lick it til you cream and come.”

“After I’ve creamed and come’d I’m going to kiss you,” Alina said. “I’m going to taste myself on your lips and tongue.”

“Meow,” Emma purred.

After Emma licked Alina until she creamed and come’d and after Alina kissed Emma and tasted herself on Emma’s lips and tongue, Alina asked, “Heard anything from Mat lately?”

“Why do you ask?”

“I don’t know. Just thinking about him, I guess.”

“Thinking about his cock?”

“No,” Alina said, “just thinking about you and him.”

“He asked me a question the other day,” Emma said. “He asked if in my experience there was any correlation between the size and the sensitivity of the clitoris.”

“That sounds like something Mat would ask,” Alina said. “What did you say?”

“I didn’t answer him,” Emma said.

“Why not?”

“I’m not sure. Let’s not talk about it, okay?”

“Okay. But do you think there is a correlation? In your experience? How many girls have you...?”

“It’s not something I’ve really thought about,” Emma said. “I know one thing for sure.”

“What’s that?”

“I love your little clit.”

“I’m glad.”

“I love licking it and sucking it.”

Alina purred. “Tell me more about my clit.”

“It’s really cute,” Emma said. “It reminds a little of your cute button nose.”

“Really?”

“Uh huh. I think what I’m going to do is lick and suck your nose while I finger your clit.”

“What if I sneeze?” Alina asked.

“I’d swallow your snot,” Emma said.

“You would? That’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me.”

Emma laughed. Then she kissed Alina’s nose. Alina kissed Emma’s nose. They fingered each other while kissing and sucking each other’s nose. Neither girl sneezed, but both came.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.