Naked in School: Welcome Letter 2020-2021 - Cover

Naked in School: Welcome Letter 2020-2021

Copyright© 2022 by Diamond Porter

Changes to the Naked in School Program

Naked in School 2020-2021

Dear students,

Please read the document titled “Pandemic Response” before reading this.

As you see from that document, we expect that at different times during this school year, we will have mandatory masking, recommended masking, and optional masking. If the pandemic flares up again in this region, it is also possible that we will spend part of the school year with only online classes. Here we will explain how the Naked in School Program will be altered for these restrictions.

First, it should be clear that a mask covering a student’s mouth and nose is considered protective equipment. A student participating in their program week may wear a mask on their face, and sometimes they will be required to do so. (When we refer to masks in this document, we specifically mean a mask worn on the face. Any mask on any other part of the body is considered ornamental concealment, and not permitted during a student’s program week.)

Please read the document titled “Lunch Policies 2020-2021” for an explanation of how we will be maintaining physical distancing during students’ lunch periods. A student participating in their program week must take their lunch in the Cafeteria during their assigned half of their lunch period, even if they usually take their lunch elsewhere. No student may make Reasonable Requests of a student during that time. Students will be available for Reasonable Requests during the other half of their lunch period, but not in the Cafeteria.

Reasonable Requests cannot ask the program student to remove their masks.

At any times when masking is mandatory, students will not be permitted to remove their masks while providing Relief. The Program Committee is aware that this eliminates some popular options for this. Teachers have been asked to be flexible in allowing students to come up with creative solutions to this problem.

Please read the document titled “Physical Education 2020-2021” for an explanation of how use of the change rooms and showers will be different this year. Students participating in their program week do not need to follow the division of the class into shower sections, and are permitted to take a shower with either section, or a double-length shower with both. Other students, even if they are assisting the program participants with their showering, must observe the restrictions in place this year.

Other than the above, Program rules will remain the same as in previous years.

It is possible that there will be some portions of the school year when the Health Department requires us to switch to online schooling. See the doccument titled “Online Schooling” for general information. While we all hope that things will not get that bad, if it does happen, the Naked in School Program will change as follows.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.