Naked in School: Welcome Letter 2020-2021 - Cover

Naked in School: Welcome Letter 2020-2021

Copyright© 2022 by Diamond Porter

Welcome Letter

Welcome to the 2020-2021 School Year

August, 2020

This package is to welcome you to Central High School for the 2020-2021 school year. Whether you are a returning student or new to our school, we know you and your parents have many questions. We, the school administration, cannot answer all those questions, but I will try to answer the ones that I know the answers to. I honestly wish that I knew the answers to more.

The biggest question that many of you will have this year is how we are dealing with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. That is explained in the document titled “Pandemic Response” which you should find in this package. In brief, the health authorities have advised us that we should expect to begin the school year in person, but with mandatory masking. As the school year progresses, we hope to make the masks recommended rather than mandatory. Eventually we may be able to make the masks completely optional. We certainly hope that we will not need to return to online schooling this year, but we are preparing for that possibility. The Pandemic Response document explains each of these statuses in more detail. Also, see the “Online Schooling” document for details specific to that situation.

All students should also receive documents explaining what they will need to acquire for the courses they are enrolled in this year. Please note that this year, we are requiring all boys to bring jock straps and cups for Physical Education classes. This is also strongly recommended for any other students with testicles, whatever their genders.

Incoming freshmen and students transfering from elsewhere should also receive several documents regarding orientation, school policies, required supplies, and the Naked in School Program that Central participates in. Please note that the Naked in School Program pamphlet describes how the Program worked in previous years. This year, we are making some changes to the Program. Please see below.

In order to maintain physical distancing when students have their masks off, we are splitting each lunch period into two halves, so that half as many students are eating at the same time. Students are also able to eat outside or in designated classrooms. The details are in the document titled “Lunch Policies 2020-2021.” Something similar is being implemented for shower times. Please read the document titled “Physical Education 2020-2021.”

Finally, you will find a document titled “Naked in School 2020-2021” that explains how the Naked in School Program will operate this year.

I am looking forward to seeing all of you when school starts again, and I sincerely hope that you will have smiles under your masks.

Ms Karen Gorse, Principal
Central High School

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.