Zoe Naked in School - Cover

Zoe Naked in School

Copyright© 2022 by Writer D

Chapter 2 Tuesday

Much like yesterday, Zoe had roused in her bed and extended her arms out with a loud yawn as she pushed weariness from her mind and when her eyes opened, and once more she saw her sister watching her from her doorway, making her blush.

But this time, she spoke to her, as she now knew the truth about their relationship. “You watch me wake up?” She asked her older sister, who was grinning and walking into the room towards her. “Of course I do. You look so adorable waking up!” She commented and knelt in front of her sister “how’s your leg?” Tracy asked Zoe as her attention went to it.

Zoe’s pajamas this time comprised a knee-length shirt and panties that morning, so all Tracy needed to do was lift her shirt and look.

Zoe allowed her right leg to move a little and noted the pain she felt. “It feels a little sore, but not as bad as yesterday. I think being in the wheelchair helped a bit.” She said as Tracy looked at her leg. The girls could see a bruise, but unlike yesterday, it looked lighter than yesterday. “That cleared a bit, huh, might be in time for our trip tomorrow,” Tracy commented, which caused Zoe to blink “our trip?”

This caused Tracy to look up at her and gasped “crap, forgot to tell you didn’t I? Yeah, I’m going with you on your field trip tomorrow, I more or less stated I would be, and they agreed, the principal and your teacher I mean. “ Tracy said before continuing, “They thought that having someone that understood your condition would be a good idea, and having someone you’d be comfortable around would be a good idea too, so when we are split into groups, it will be you, me, and Cecilia.” Tracy finished her explanation as she turned herself around so that Zoe could get onto her back.

“Remember how Mr. Hist wants you to write about the Paleolithic Period? I figured we could go look at that exhibit since we were going to the museum, could help with your future A!” Tracy said, with a smile sounding in her voice as Zoe climbed onto Tracy’s back and wrapped her arms around her sister’s body.

Once Zoe was secured, Tracy stood up, left the bedroom, and walked to the bathroom. “By the way, were you playing some kind of sport yesterday?” Zoe asked her sister as she rode. “No, I had science class.” She said before she added, “Are you asking because I was sweating? I ran from there to get to the office. Man! I don’t think I have ran so fast in my life!” She said with a chuckle as they soon set Zoe down on the Toilet, and Tracy began pulling her shirt up.

“What happened to those kids? When I came out, they were gone,” Zoe asked as she lifted her arms to make it easier on her sister. “Them? I simply suggested they’d have better things to do, and they might want to go away” Tracy smiled as she crouched down and took her sister’s panties as they slid off.

“You also followed me to the elevators too ... I should have realized when you weren’t going to antagonize me, you probably wouldn’t be mean. I’m such an idiot!” Zoe said and shook her head and felt arms moving around her in a hug.

“You’re not an idiot, Zee! I don’t want you saying that!” Tracy said as she hugged her naked sister close. “And yes, I followed you. I wanted to make sure you were safe and when you got into the elevator, I had a feeling you wouldn’t be comfortable having me come in, so I didn’t. I wanted to hug you and kiss you on the forehead to do something to try to cheer you up, but I decided to leave cheering you up to a professional.”

“Cecilia,” Zoe replied with a smile as she looked up at her grinning sister’s face. “Yup, Jill mentioned she can cheer up the grumpiest person in the world, but I have a feeling she might have been joking. “ Tracy said as Zoe giggled and winced as it caused her right leg to jiggle. “Yeah, Cecilia is funny. I think Jill might be right.”

Tracy smiled as she released her sister to take care of business and moved to the cabinet and pulled out an odd contraption that she took to the tub and began turning dials on it, turning it into a chair that Zoe could sit on. “For the record, I watched for you upstairs too, and when you went into your class I returned to mine,” Tracy added in after finishing the chair set up of the chair.

“I have to admit ... I don’t think I have ever heard of someone fainting when they watched a sex scene,” Tracy said while trying not to smile. Zoe buried her face in her hands as she blushed. “That was so humiliating!” Tracy nodded” yeah, it probably was,” she said verbally agreeing with her sister.

Zoe nodded after finishing up her business, and then she felt hands on her side as Tracy helped her up and transferred her to the newly set up shower chair, and handed her the shower hose. Tracy soaped the loofah and turned to use it on her sister. Tracy helped her sister with the rest of her showering, then piggyback carried her to the dining room.

Having noticed that they weren’t returning to her room, Zoe started feeling worried. “Wait, shouldn’t we go back to my room to get dressed?” Zoe asked Tracy, who shook her head before speaking. “No, you’re in the program, plus with your leg still hurting. It might be hard for you to get dressed and undressed. There’s also the fact that our parents said they don’t trust the school with your clothes. Don’t worry, we’ve already prepared for this,” Tracy said as they entered the dining room, and Zoe could see a large comfy towel on her seat.

Hers wasn’t the only one covered by a towel, however, as she saw one on Tracy’s and Nicole’s seat. Kelly didn’t have one due to her still sleeping.

Nicole was placing plates with their breakfast on the table for the girls to eat. Zoe was shocked to see her mother being naked, like she had been, and when she looked towards Tracy, she was shocked to see her getting naked, too.

Zoe saw the effect of her sister’s athletic activities had on her sister’s body. Her eyes just blinked in shock as both her mother and sister sat there naked as the day they were born. “You ... You two are naked like me!” Nicole smiled and nodded. “Yes we are, while the two of us aren’t allowed to be naked when we go, but for right now, we thought we’d be naked, so you wouldn’t be uncomfortable.” Zoe smiled at their thoughtfulness and felt she appreciated their intentions.

Zoe began eating her breakfast and savored the taste of waffles. “Oh! I almost forgot, remember you two, we will be going to your aunt Melody’s place after school ends, rather than here since we are fumigating the place for the bug and rodent infestation we seem to have. They say that we could come home in the evening, but your other mother and I decided that since it is your aunt’s birthday, we will probably stay there. But I will be coming back to allow air to come in.”

Zoe paid attention to what her mother was saying before she turned to Tracy. “That means we won’t have fun like yesterday.”

Tracy nodded her head. “well, Jill and Cecilia have family stuff they needed to do so they won’t come, and Jan has this personal thing to take care of, and Brooke has band practice, so it’s just you and me. I mean, we can still have fun together, of course. But it will just be without them. Oh, speaking of the band, Brooke liked the song you played yesterday. She said you might be a good fit for the band, especially since their piano player is moving away.”

Zoe blinked. “She ... Does she think I might fit in the band? i ... I don’t know ... Maybe, but I’d like to wait until at least this week is done either way...” Tracy nodded” I figured you’d say that, and they are willing to wait if they need to. But I think it might be fun for you”

With that, the naked women began eating their breakfast and eventually finished. Tracy moved Zoe into the living room so that she could watch TV while Tracy and her mother got ready.

Time flew as the naked teen watched cartoon heroes battle incredible odds to save the day. That it surprised her when she saw Tracy return. From the clock she saw it was time to go to school, and she could see her mother arriving too.

Tracy picked up her sister and then followed their mother to the car where they made the short travel to the school.

As they arrived, they soon saw their friends along with something new, an object that looked like a wheelchair, but it was transparent. Tracy soon transferred Zoe to the new wheelchair, and she took a moment to examine it. She shifted her body to make sure she was comfortable, and Cecilia pulled at the sides, which adjusted the towel she had there. Zoe saw she was pulling on the towel she sat on.

“It’s a new chair, made for those students who need it, while participating in the program.” Cecilia told her when Zoe glanced over. Tracy moved behind the wheelchair and held onto the handles behind her sister. Cecilia stayed at Zoe’s side, and because of this, Tracy’s friends, including Cecilia’s sister, stood with her too. Zoe saw Jill seemed even happier when she had her arm over Cecilia’s shoulder.

Zoe relaxed in her seat as they removed the old wheelchair from the car. Brooke had gone to push it, as Tracy and Zoe’s mom left them. As they entered the school, Brooke took the old wheelchair to the office for the staff to handle and soon returned to her friends.

“Oh, by the way, did you get the phone call?” Brooke asked Zoe. This left Zoe confused. “phone call?” She asked. “Oh, I hadn’t told her since we were supposed to wait, but you can tell her, I mean our parents probably were called already on their cells,” Tracy replied, and with that Brooke turned to the half of the face over Tracy’s shoulder. “See, on Thursday around this time, those in our grade have to pick a 9th grader, and that person got to spend the day with them, attending class, and after school, we take the 9th grader on a date, and finish, with dinner and talk about said 9th grader’s future, what they want to do when they leave school.”

Brooke explained before Tracy added “Normally this would be done with a counselor, the last part I mean, but considering the program, and how some may not want to talk to another person, let alone a man if the student was a naked girl, they thought it was best to talk to a fellow student. “ She finished before Jill added while rubbing Cecilia’s shoulders “and they also want girls to be with girls, but there’s a limited number between a student so it might not be possible, I mean, when it was my turn, I went with Dylan Mackle he’s a good guy and tried his best but I got the feeling it was hard for him.” Jill finished.

Brooke was the next to speak “So, because the rules also mentioned siblings can’t pick siblings, I chose you, Zoe, and Tracy chose Cecilia.” Brooke finished off, and Zoe got the impression that she was excited about the time she’ll be able to spend with her. The nude teen felt she was excited too, considering she had a crush on Brooke.

Zoe couldn’t help but think about the week she’ll be having. Wednesday she’ll be on the field trip with Cecilia and her sister, Thursday she’ll be spending time with Brooke, though Friday could be Band Practice if Zoe wanted to, but like she told her sister, she wanted to wait. “Oh, just remembered, you ask her about Band?’ Brooke asked Tracy nodded ‘Yeah, though it appears she wants to wait until the next week.” Brooke nodded with a sympathetic smile. She understood how Zoe probably won’t want to be naked in front of the entire band.

Zoe soon realized that if the date was a part of a school thing, then that meant she’d have to be naked for that. Zoe blushed and buried her face in her hands. The other girls reacted with confusion, and she’d heard them all simply say “huh?” before they remembered about the date and the time the two 9th graders would be spending was technically a school activity, meaning for Zoe, it meant she had to be naked.

Brooke reached up to softly caress her back, “hey, it’s ok, I understand, it’s about the date right?” She asked her, before she added. “To be honest, it’s kinda now a tradition for me and your family.” She said with a joking tone. This caused Zoe to look over at Brooke. “Tradition?” Zoe asked, as confusion filled her.

Brooke nodded, “To take a Dancer, I mean a member of your family, but to take them on a date while they were naked, it’s starting to become a tradition since I took your sister on a date when she was in the program last year.” Zoe couldn’t believe she didn’t remember that, but then she’d been going to physio then, and she’d been tired out as a result.

Suddenly they spotted Sarah, a girl from her fourth-period class, walked down the hall, upset about something. Cecilia called to her, “Hey, Sarah! Is something wrong?” Sarah looked over. “Oh hey Cecilia, yeah, the Princess, and the Hero in our play got sick with Mono. So unless we can get replacements ... The play is canceled, I have an idea for the Princess, I was gonna have a program participant do it, but most of the girls aren’t interested and I am not going to ask “she who shall not be named”, so all it’s left is ... Zoe here,” Sarah said having seen Zoe in the wheelchair.” Tracy spoke up, “So you want my sister to play the part of the princess?” She asked Sarah.

Sarah nodded “Yeah, she won’t have to wear anything but her arms will be tied up, same with her legs, since she’s the hostage to be rescued,” She said before Brooke started talking,” I don’t know if I’m worthy to play the princess because I’m a little scared what if something happened” Brooke nodded “Indeed, if you can guarantee Zoe’s safety, then we’ll do it, we’ll be a part of the play. But if not, then the answer is no, and I am sure Tracy would not allow her to go if I’m not a part of it, either.”

Tracy nodded to confirm that indeed what Brooke was saying was correct. Sarah seemed to understand their reasoning.

Zoe was blushing in her wheelchair seat as she heard how protective Brooke was being of her. Sarah nodded her head in understanding. People recognized Tracy’s overprotective nature, and Brooke shared this trait. Unfortunately, before they could discuss the play or when it happens, the bell rang for the first period. Tracy pushed her wheelchair bound sister to the elevators and got in when the doors opened, and Cecilia followed Tracy inside.

Now on the higher floors, Tracy and, by that extent, Zoe followed Cecilia to the 9th grader’s classroom. It was a bit of a shock to see Tracy pushing Zoe in a wheelchair, especially from their teacher, but she ignored them. “Which one’s the desk you usually sit at?’ Tracy asked Zoe, but Cecilia led the way and pointed it out to her. Tracy looked at it, then at the board before she turned and helped Zoe into her seat after the towel was placed on it. “Good choice. I’d say this is the Goldilocks zone,” she said with a grin.

“Why was she in a wheelchair?” Asked Miss Cron. “Is it related to what happened yesterday?” She added in. Tracy nodded her head before she spoke. “Yeah, it is, because of ‘De syndrome’, and getting a leg spasm yesterday, her leg is still hurting, and it’s not recommended she walk on it, so if she needs to use the toilet or anything, have them contact me, and I’ll come to pick her up. I’m in Mr. Harper’s Science,” Tracy told the teacher. Tracy moved the wheelchair to the side of the door so that it wasn’t in the way.

“Actually, it’s more, the Second Period with your aunt that she’ll need you. “ Cecilia mentioned and Tracy nodded, before stepping back. “Man, am I pleased she has you for this class, Miss Cron!” With that Tracy left, heading off to her class and Zoe went right to work.

In this class, they started working through a novel and had to answer questions that were in said novel. Zoe felt confident she could complete the work without concern. Unfortunately, as an itch came to bother her, her hand came down to scratch it, and soon it found its way to her crotch, which gave her some pleasure before she realized what she was doing.

Zoe had removed her hand, hoping no one noticed, but someone had Cecilia and the teacher, who simply shook their heads but did nothing to lecture her. She was grateful for this, but she knew she was more embarrassed that they caught her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.