Zoe Naked in School - Cover

Zoe Naked in School

Copyright© 2022 by Writer D

Chapter 1 Monday

When 14-year-old Zoe Dancer woke up that morning, she was completely unaware of the adventure she will have that week. She was unaware that the relationship with her sister, who she thought hated her, will change, and she was unaware that she would be going places missing something, something she always had.

Zoe had awakened in her bed and stretched her arms out with a big yawn as she pushed tiredness from her mind and when her eyes opened, she saw her sister looking at her from her doorway, causing her to blush and her fear began to rise as she worried that her sister might say something to her. Surprisingly, Tracy, her sister, chose not to speak, preferring to turn and leave. Zoe grabbed the clothes she had laid out the night before and walked to the bathroom, where she stripped out of her pajamas and placed them beside her normal clothes before she went into the tub for her shower.

Unfortunately, because of Zoe’s condition with her right leg, she tries not to spend too long standing in the shower, just enough to get decently washed before coming out to sit over the covered toilet. This allowed her to rest her feet and get herself dry from the shower before getting dressed. “Zoe! Breakfast is ready!” Her mother called, which had distracted her from the daydream she was starting to have about her crush Brooke, who was the best friend of her sister, and thus likely wouldn’t have been as interested in her due to her sister’s perceived hatred.

Zoe got up like she always did, using her left foot, then placed weight on her right and walked out and followed the tunnel to the dining room where a plate of three waffles covered in the orange jam was placed before her, followed by a glass of milk and two slices of cheese. Her sister looked at Zoe as she came in and then sat at her spot at the table just as their mother (Nicole) joined the girls. Sitting between her daughters, she looked at both of them before she began eating, though when Zoe noticed Tracy looking at her, she looked down with a blush on her face, and the mother and eldest daughter frowned with concern over the youngest member of the family.

The older woman knew she was shy, and they thought perhaps she was bothered at being stared at. A ping sound of a cell phone message activated and Nicole picked up her cell and smiled. “Mama Kelly wanted me to tell you two good mornings! And that she hoped you both will have a good day today. “Nicole said and Zoe was the first to look at her mother and smile a cute, sweet smile “Tell her I hope she has a good day too!” “Tell her to stay away from sleazy Joe” Tracy added as they knew well their other mother, Kelly liked dealing and Joe an acquaintance always had the sleaziest deals that bordered on illegal.

Nicole simply laughed and sent a rapid message back to her love before the girls ate their food. Of course, Zoe knew that Kelly wasn’t out of the house looking for a deal, but at work. Kelly has an early shift, which makes her wake up early. She knew that Kelly will be home by the time school ended, but she’ll be asleep (unless, of course, Nicole and Kelly wanted to have fun as only a couple should.) Then their aunt Melody would come to take the teens over to her place for some time. It certainly helped that their aunt was a teacher at the school both girls attended.

Today, however, that won’t be happening, though tomorrow it will because their house is being fumigated for a bug infestation they seemed to be having.

Tracy was the first to finish her breakfast, and she left her mother and younger sister alone as Zoe worked on her second waffle and finally the final waffle before she ate the cheese and washed it all down with the milk. Zoe went to the living room to watch TV as she waited for her mom to get ready for work.

To get to school, most students rode the bus, some got to ride in taxicabs, and those who were wheelchair bound rode special para-transit buses. Nicole’s job was on the way to their daughter’s high school, so she drove them to it.

Unfortunately, her work, and their other mother’s need to sleep, made it so that Zoe had to take the bus home. Tracy had basketball practice and afterwards she desired to be with her friends.

“Zoe, Tracy! I’m ready, time for school!” Nicole said as she called to her daughter, watching TV and then to her eldest daughter, both of whom immediately joined their mother at the door. The girls then went to the car, where Tracy got into the front seat. Zoe entered the back and sat there. As the car went on the road, she used the front seat to shield herself from the blinding light.

That was why the back set was better, but also because the seat back there was much more comfortable than the front. But strangely, Tracy didn’t seem to realize this, which was surprising, but Nicole never made Tracy sit behind Zoe. In fact, she refused to let Zoe sit in the front.

“So Coach Holmes was proud of my last test score, so I’m not banned from playing,” Tracy told her mother. Zoe remembered that Tracy was a basketball player and sometimes wished she could play a sport like basketball. Unfortunately, her condition prevented it. Zoe wasn’t supposed to run, and it’s unlikely they’d want her standing since she shouldn’t be doing that too much either. She looked at her pants, and played with her pocket’s cover a little, unaware that Tracy had glanced at her through the mirror at the front of the car.

Tracy hadn’t mentioned it, but she wished that she could play basketball with her little sister, at least watch her toss the ball into the net. It killed her inside that the medical condition had caused so many problems for her sister.

As conversation happened between eldest daughter and mother, the car, (a 2022 Ultrix Chevalier) turned the corners, and continued on its journey to the parking lot of Sir Frederic Banting High School. As Zoe looked, she could see the high green top of the school ahead of her.

The car moved closer and closer to the school, and as it did, the girls saw their friends, Zoe’s bestie Cecilia Nostorm standing beside her elder sister, Jill, alongside Tracy’s friends, Jan McClure, and Brook Alvastein, whom also was a source of affection for Zoe, as she had a crush on her.

As Zoe got out of the car, Cecilia ran up and hugged her friend in greeting, before she turned to look at Nicole through the window with a smile. “Hi, Mrs. Dancer! Don’t worry, Zoe’s in good hands, I promise! “ Nicole had smiled at Cecilia. She was such a kind, caring girl, and she was pleased that Zoe had made a friend out of her.

“Thanks, Cecilia; I hope you have a good day!” Nicole said as Zoe waved farewell to her mother and was gently guided into the High school where they encountered Zoe’s aunt. “Hi, Miss. Gretchers! -Good morning Aunt Melody!” the girls greeted at the same time.

Zoe was carefully guided by Cecilia to their first period classroom, where they could settle in. Their first period class was Language Arts for the 9th grade level. Which was taught by a delightfully amazing teacher named Miss Cron.

Miss Cron made her class entertaining and fun rather than boring and tedious. As a result, almost every student at the school loved learning from Miss Cron. The bell soon rang and with Zoe and now Cecilia settled in their preferred seats in the second to the front seats of the class, they were ready to begin.

Of course, they had to sit through the daily announcements, such as the Girls Basketball team winning the qualifiers for the school’s Basketball Season. Then the announcement of the program participants began. Perhaps unlike most times, Sir Frederick Banting High School began with the twelve grades, and made their way down that morning.

Zoe didn’t hear her sister’s name being called, which she knew wouldn’t happen anymore since her sister was in the program last year. Brooke’s name also wasn’t called. When it came time for the 9th graders, she didn’t hear Cecilia’s name called or her own. Since her name hadn’t been called, she didn’t think she’d be in the program that week.

She heard the name of the 9nth grade boy but thus far, no girl was mentioned. This caused conversation to start behind her as they noticed that a 9th grader girl wasn’t asked to go to the office. They knew that 9th graders were included, so they were curious. But Cecilia started looking at Zoe, worry evident on her face as realization hit her friend’s mind.

The Class continued on until it reached its halfway point, when it happened. The most dreaded words ever to grace the intercom went through.

ZOE DANCER! PLEASE COME TO THE OFFICE PLEASE!

Zoe squeaked as her eyes widened. “But ... but I have never done anything! “Zee...” said Cecilia, followed by “it’s Monday” This caused Zoe to blink her eyes “so?” “Think it through, what happens on Monday?” Zoe’s eyes widened. “Oh, no” with a look of pure terror, she got out of her seat and walked out the door.

Fear gripped her heart as she left the classroom, as she heard people talking and say that’s why there was a delay.

Ever since a staff meeting before her arrival, the staff were well aware of her condition, and knew that she needed time to sit down since she’d just arrived and had to walk to her class which was upstairs and at the back of the school.

Fortunately, she had use of elevators, which she shared with those students and staff who couldn’t walk upstairs. So Zoe walked down the hall, pressed the elevator button, and when the elevator doors opened, she walked in, sat on the seat set up for those like her, and felt the weird feeling inside her as the elevator went down.

The elevator doors opened and reluctantly she walked out. The young teen didn’t want to leave, but she knew that the principal would send people out for her, and if she tried to resist, she thought that would upset the other important people in her life. Unfortunately, she was seen, so trying to escape didn’t work and she was guided to the office by a staff member.

She’d seen students there, but none of them were naked, which meant they weren’t programmed participants. She had heard of students arriving to peep at the naked people. She noticed Tracy had arrived seemingly sweating, but she didn’t seem to have problems breathing. But even so, to the 14-year-old, it seemed as if her sister ran as fast as she was able to get there, was it? The other students edged away, almost as if afraid as Zoe was brought into the NIS program office.

“Congrats, Zoe, you’re in the program. You just need to complete this week and you don’t need to worry.” Said the Principal.

“But I don’t want to participate!” Zoe responded

“I’m sorry, but it’s not your choice,” the Principal’s reply came.

One of the staff was gentle with her, carefully guiding her out of her clothes. First her shirt, and then her black bra, followed by the rest of her. Before long, the now crying girl was naked, as her clothes were deposited in a box seemingly with her last name. It seemed like it was used before. That’s when she remembered that Tracy was in the program last year, so it was true.

“Come on, time for you to return to your class!” Said the Vice Principal

“We need to give her a moment, her condition remember?” The Principal reminded them.

Zoe no longer listened; instead, she got up and walked out the doors. Her arms came up to hide, but she heard the mean nasally voice of the staff “put your arms down! You can’t hide yourself.” So Zoe reluctantly placed her arms down again as she walked out to the area outside the office. She noticed that the area seemed empty of students save one, her sister. Tracy didn’t approach her, not out of the discomfort of being near a naked student, but at how uncomfortable Zoe seemed to be feeling. Zoe squeaked just from brushing another’s arms as a staff member passed her.

With no choice in getting back her clothes, she made the journey back to her class and her work. She continued to cry as she walked, but as time passed, her sobbing subsided. As her journey took her from the office and the foyer, she approached the elevator, and as she did, she passed a large reflective wall feature, like a giant mirror. This allowed her to see behind her and also see that her sister was following her. Tracy seemed to have divided her attention between her cell phone and Zoe herself. Zoe’s anxiety started to rise, and she sped up her movement, and dipped into the elevator she used to get down to the main floor.

She quickly pushed the door close button, as well as the floor button, to allow her to use the elevator alone. Zoe settled into a seat for the journey up to the second floor, where her class and all those who could see her were.

As the elevator traveled up, her mind began processing that just because shed closed the doors on her sister, didn’t mean that she wouldn’t make it up before her.

But as the doors opened, she hadn’t spotted her elder sister, and moved out to head back to her class. Zoe did get the feeling that she was being watched as she did, but she assumed that it was the students, not her sister, watching from afar until she got to her class.

Having been feeling numb and scared, she didn’t respond to her bestie, Cecilia asking her if she was alright. It was evident that she’d been crying, and as she moved to her seat, there was something else that was noticed. Zoe hadn’t had a towel with her, so Cecilia draped her jacket onto her seat, so that Zoe could sit.

The Jacket was warm and soft for her butt, legs and anything else touching it and it helped to distract her from her naked predicament.

Zoe continued to be silent as she tried to focus on her work. As the class was Language Arts, her work comprised putting periods at the ends of her sentences and commas where they should be, or at least where she thought they should be. Unfortunately, her predicament was upsetting to her. Though she had the jacket to sit on, and it caused her seat to be warm, there was something else she was feeling.

Vulnerability, She recalled the story “The naked girl” by online Author Bridget, in it the character felt as if they were someone inferior to the other clothed people. She thought it had been true because she didn’t feel empowered or horny as some have said they’d feel, but felt she was inferior to those around her, including her friend.

Her friend, on the other hand, didn’t feel the same way as Zoe had. She didn’t care that Zoé was naked and already she was pulling silly faces at her, keeping her attention until Zoe smiled and then laughed at her best friend’s silliness. She felt cheered up, but another thought come to her mind, and this caused her renewed fear. The teen felt fear because of the unreasonable requests that would surely come the moment she left the class. She heard stories of students being accosted and demands that they fulfill some bizarre request.

Seeing that something new was bothering her, Cecilia tapped her shoulder and whispered into her friend’s ear. “Zee, need another dose of silly face?” This caused Zoe to smile at her kind friend and shook her head. “no ... I hope I’ll be ok,” she said to Cecilia and went back to work on her class assignment until the bell rang.

Zoe took a deep breath and walked with Cecilia out of the class, and as they did, they heard the beginning of a conversation behind them.

“Are you gonna ask for a reasonable request?” said a Curious Boy.

“Hell no, I don’t want to die! “ Said Coward Boy.

“Remember what we heard happened to that one guy?” said Curious Boy 2.

“Yeah, but he tried to-mmmf!” said Boy 3.

“Shh!” said Paranoid Boy.

“I don’t want to get stabbed!” said Coward Boy.

“shh!!” said the Paranoid Boy

Zoe didn’t understand what they were talking about. The principal and their aunt assured the Dancer Girls that the High school was safe. No one had gotten stabbed at the school since it opened in 1942. Zoe knew the High School was named after a great man. Sir Frederick Banting whom, co-developed Insulin for those who suffered from diabetes, mostly type 1 Diabetics and as a result thousands, if not billions of humans, owed their lives to him and his partner in the development, Doctor Charles Best.

Sir Frederick Banting was also a generous man who shared his money with his partner and as a result, the school at large tried to follow his example. As the result of this, there had never been any bullying at the school.

On leaving the class, the girls found they did not ask Zoe for any requests. Zoe figured it was because there were older and just as good participants to bother.

Zoe leaned against Cecilia, which allowed her to lift some of her weight off of her right leg. This allowed for a longer walking period to get to her next class, which was a mass class with her aunt. Like most, math after additions and subtractions weren’t her strong suit. Multiplications were close but not quite easy for her, and division was impossible to do without extra help.

If there was concern that her aunt was going too easy on her, or simply passing her with straight A’s without looking, her marks in the class proved otherwise. Zoe gets C’s in the class and thus was doing adequately. Aunt Melody asked Zoe if she needed relief, as was required, but Zoe just squeaked and stuttered with a deep blush on her cheeks. She knew she wasn’t asking if she wanted to get dressed, but to relieve her sexual energy. “Miss Grechers, um, don’t worry, I’ll make sure she can focus, and handle any of those related issues,” Cecilia said, having noted how embarrassed and uncomfortable with that kind of display Zoe was.

Though Zoe seemed to be fine, she didn’t feel the arousal, feelings that some have mentioned, though she saw something wet her down there. She just assumed it was because of the environment temperature, like how a classmate she knew always would sweat a lot after entering an area where the temperature in the environment was even a degree below the previous rooms.

With that thought in mind, she went on with her math assignment, until she started feeling something down between her legs. She realized it wasn’t arousal but rather she needed to use the toilet. This caused her to blush as she raised her hand. “Yes, dear, you have a question?” her Aunt asked her blushing niece.

Zoe looked down as she spoke. “May I go to the bathroom?” She asked her in an almost murmur. but Melody Gretchers seemed to hear her and nodded. “Sure,” she said, so Zoe took out her hall pass and her aunt wrote in it, and Zoe made her way towards the bathroom with her hall pass in hand.

In normal cases, a girl like Zoe had to enter the boys washroom, and had she been a athlete she’d have to enter the boys change room. But given her condition, the staff decided that she can use the bathroom closest to the classroom she was participating in. So it didn’t matter to them whether she entered the boys or the girls.

However, she didn’t quite make it into the washroom when it happened. As she was at the doors, she started feeling the sensations that water or some kind of liquid dripped on her right and left foot. This caused her to look down, and she realized that she no longer needed the toilet. With her anxiety coming back, her eyes moved their view towards her crotch, which she noticed was glistening and dripping.

Because of how distracted, she’d been, she’d peed on herself. Though she wasn’t wearing clothes, it still felt embarrassing to her.

Zoe turned and looked around, and saw the hall was empty, and she looked behind to the classroom but saw it was dark. The teenager felt relieved that she hadn’t been on display when she had her accident, so she completed her journey into the washroom. She caught a glimpse of the urinals, which told her that she had entered the boy’s washroom. This caused her to blush as she went to the towel dispenser and removed a towel to dry herself off and used the water to make sure that she was clean so that she didn’t smell. With her act down, she left the washroom and returned to class.

As Zoe entered and returned to her work, Cecilia noticed that something happened, but because Zoe hadn’t been crying, she didn’t think she needed to do her silly face routine. Zoe soon heard the subtle sounds of a text being created and then sent. She’d heard the subtle sound of a reply before Cecilia got Zoe’s attention and hugged her in addition to her silly face routine. This caused Zoe to smile and giggle a little, though she tried to be quiet so that she didn’t disturb the others in their class.

Their class was soon finished, and the bell rang for their third period. Cecilia helped her up and, like before, the two walked arm in hand, and side to side as they made their journey to their next class.

As they entered their third period class, they saw that their teacher had set up a TV for their classmates to watch as their teacher got prepared for class. According to the note they’d received, the copy machine went on the Fritz and thus things were delayed. The teacher had intended to let their students watch a educational show, but a tech savvy student, had managed to bypass this, and instead put a porn vid on TV. As the result, they exposed Zoe and a few of her classmates to a sexual act.

The shock of the images before her didn’t make her horny as some might have thought, but rather, it caused her to faint. Fortunately, Cecilia had saved her from a brain injury and she, and other medical skilled student, had worked to bring her back to consciousness.

In the few minutes it took to bring her back, their teacher got the class under control, though she’d had help in that regard. When Zoe regained consciousness, she saw Cecilia, and another student, she remembered was Amy. Their Teacher was behind them, and as the three helped Zoe to stand, she saw an odd sight. Her classmates appeared to be fearful, which made her think that because she fainted, they were fearful that they caused that.

“I’m ok, not hurt,” she tells them and glanced at the TV that was turned off. “Your sister was here” Cecilia said, and she heard murmurs of how angry Tracy was, and Zoe couldn’t help but wonder if she was mad that Zoe caused an incident that would add to her perceived hatred. “Yeah, Tracy didn’t like that the boys had put on porn” That was Cecilia again, but based on the Teacher’s expression, she too didn’t like what the group had done.

“Anyway, class,” said the Teacher, Mrs. Schitts, catching her student’s attention. “It appears that the photocopier isn’t working until tomorrow, but fortunately, I was asked if we might be able to help the Drama department to set up for the upcoming play. And ... Zoe, would that be a problem? “ The teacher asked. Zoe had to think, and she thought of an experiment before she looked at her teacher” well, I can’t stand for really long periods, but, it’s mostly on my right leg, if I’m off it, I think it should be ok.” Zoe replied, hoping she was right.

Mrs Schitts thought about what her student had said before an idea popped into her mind. She led her class to the Auditorium, where the play was being held. The elderly woman also planned for Zoe to rest her feet on a chair that was raised to a proper height. This allowed Zoe to remain standing while resting her foot. She’d rested it by partly kneeling on the seat as she painted.

As the teen worked, movement behind her caused shadows to move, which caught her attention. This caused her to pause enough to look behind her, to see her sister standing there looking right at her. Her shyness caused her to blush and glanced away, hoping to focus on her work.

After a while, the shadows shifted and curiosity caused her to look again, and she saw her sister leaving. Though strangely, she glimpsed a frown on her big sister’s face as she caught sight of her. Zoe thought of going over to talk to her, but her anxiety and paranoia made her decide against it. The teacher needed them to finish their work here.

The Drama club was putting on a play about a knight saving a princess trapped in a castle. They would perform it on Thursday, from what she’d heard the others say. Zoe felt glad she could help them with something simple as putting the decorations up.

Cecilia soon rejoined her friend and grinned at her” you did an awesome job, Zee!” she said as a way of complimenting her naked friend. “Thanks,” Zoe said as the girls admired her work. “Think the Drama Club appreciated our help?” she asked Cecilia. “Of course, I just know they did!” Cecilia said as she stroked Zoe’s bare back. “Oh, that feels great, thanks!” Zoe had said, smiling at Cecilia.

Finally, the bell rang, and the girls grinned, “Lunchtime!” they said at the same time. Zoe, however, remembered she was naked and knew this would be an interesting experience. The two left the Auditorium like before, with Zoe leaning against her friend. A boy went up to them. “Hey, I want to shove my fingers in your-” he didn’t finish his sentence as his face turned white and he squeaked, as he saw something behind Zoe’s shoulder and ran off.

That was odd, and Zoe shifted in Cecilia’s arm to look behind her, but found no one. Further behind her were a small group of football players, but they were either drinking at the fountain or looking at the artwork posted on the walls.

She could hear comments about the artwork as she turned back, and with Cecilia’s help, they guided her to the cafeteria. Zoe proceeded to sit down, as she usually did, but Cecilia held her, which the action by itself and her next set of words reminded her that she was naked, so once again she needed to sit on Cecilia’s jacket. “wait! I probably should put my jacket there for you. “ Cecilia had said to a deep blushing Zoe.

Once Cecilia had, Zoe sat down and waited for her friend to bring their food. “Hey, why don’t we sit with the other program kids?” Cecilia asked as she brought the food over. Zoe shook her head,” Nah ... I’m not sure I want to,” she said as she attacked her food with gusto, as she was hungry. “ok ... What about Tracy? Why don’t we sit with our sisters?” But again Zoe shook her head “no! we ... I can’t...” She said, then added “Tracy hates me”

This admission caused Cecilia to become shocked. “ What?!” The look on her face had shown her disbelief. “I don’t ... She doesn’t ... Be right back!” Cecilia turns and hurried down the long table to where Tracy, Jill, and their friends were sitting. Zoe soon heard a loud WHAT?! And she found she didn’t want to stay.

As she felt her heart beating rapidly, she grabbed her bag, as well as her juice and mandarin orange, before making her escape. As she made her journey out, she wolfed her orange and drank the juice before entering the halls and walked down them.

Her heart pounding caused her fear to grip her and her mind began thinking of the consequences. She didn’t know what would happen and her mind began thinking all kinds of things when she was suddenly grabbed and slammed against a locker, and a boy she didn’t know was painfully grabbing her right breasts.” Hey! You know everyone hates you right, even your sister!” He was so mean, she didn’t know why he was telling her things she already knew. “I know already!” her words seemed to distract him, and he let go of her.

The distraction was all it took as she got a good front-row viewing of a reenactment of the play Boot to the Head. Though in her case it was sneaker to the head, and she stepped back away. Her eyes witnessed as the shoes connected and saw the bad kid go flying and painfully get slammed into the wall. Her mind did process words. These words sounded like, “hey, that was violent, I am aware. I’m gonna take him to the office. Could you check on-hey where did she go?”

As her hero spoke, she’d made her escape dipping down a hallway and soon found herself back in the empty Auditorium and its stage. As she looked around, she’d spotted the piano she’d seen before. She moved to it, and sat down on the seat provided for it. Thinking she hadn’t been spotted, she played the piano, thinking of using it as a distraction. As she played, her sniffling that had begun as she arrived soon subsided, and she became distracted from her pain in both her leg and her emotions.

Zoe hadn’t been taught to play the piano, which showed as she started just pressing random keys. But this changed as she began memorizing what each key sounded like. Eventually, she began creating a new song. Since most songs aren’t very long, she slowed her playing to a stop. But then, she heard it. “Wow!” that hadn’t been her voice, and she squeaked a little as she turned.

There was her sister, Tracy, standing beside Brook, while behind them, and closer to the front doors she could see both Jan and Jil, as well as her best friend Cecilia.

Her heart pounded, and fear filled her, as she tried to ignore the pain in her leg, get up from the seat, and in that action, stepped back. From everyone in the group, she heard “Zee wait!” but Zoe didn’t want to wait. Paranoia, and extreme fear caused her to do what both her doctors and mothers warned her not to do. She ran as fast as her unathletic legs could take her and ran in the opposite direction, away from the girls.

“ZOE!” Tracy shouted after her as Zoe hurried away. She heard quickened footsteps following behind her as she crossed through the backstage part of the auditorium. She eventually found herself at the back of the school at a rear concourse, but she tried to keep going. Sweat formed all over her body, and pain suddenly shot up her right leg as it started spasming. This caused her to fall, and because of the sweat on her body, when her body made contact with the hard reflective flooring, she slipped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.