Dawg and I Tag Team Loretta - Cover

Dawg and I Tag Team Loretta

by stick_girl

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Erotica Sex Story: After what had happened, Dawg and I tag team Loretta.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Sex Toys   .

After having just fucked Loretta, I had gone into our bedroom and discarded the leather short strap on, and left both dildos in it and put it away in the closet.

Dawg then out of the shower after scrubbing all that oil and stuff off him, came into the room, and asked me about Loretta.

I told him she insisted that I do that to her, not just once, but twice!

That didn’t seem at all to bother him in the least in fact he just snickered about it, and told me he had himself figured I’d have to be doing that to her, and for her now that we were back from Witchy’s.

Leaving Loretta in her own room to recover as best she could the rest of the night, Dawg gave me the fucking I so needed myself, driving me to multiple orgasms fucking me so hard and good, as he was always absolutely capable of. We fell asleep in each others arms as usual.

THE NEXT DAY

Waking up earlier than anyone as I had most always done, getting coffee going, going and getting a good shower and clean out from last nights fucking Dawg had given me, I was back in the kitchen drinking my coffee and already getting breakfast going for us all.

First Dawg came dragging sleepy eyed into the kitchen and got his coffee drank, went and showered and dressed for work, came and sat down and ate his breakfast, and asking me about Loretta.

I told him she just was not up as yet, and after what I did to her last night, she probably needed a good sleep in and a day or two of healing.

He just laughed and told me, yeah he figured that especially seeing what I had fucked her with, saying to me he knew Witchy had given the leather strap on shorts to me and the two other toys for it, but wanted to know where I came by those two wild looking ones I had through the shorts last night?

I told him well one guess and he said Witchy smiling and laughing about it, as I told him yeah and that she sent them to me.

Out the door and off to work he went, happy as he always was, and I awaited my Loretta to get up and struggle to get into the kitchen, knowing good and well she wasn’t in the best of shape today after last nights fucking I had given her.

Finally concern came over me to go and check on her, so I did that and discovered she was just still sleeping, totally nude and her pussy that I could see was swollen with the pounding and stretching I’d given it last night.

I went back into the kitchen finished my breakfast and put a plate for Loretta in the microwave, and got all the dishes washed and drying in the drainer.

An hour or so later I heard Loretta come out of her bedroom struggling as it sounded to walk herself to the bathroom, and then come into the kitchen.

Oh she indeed was still an absolute wreck, and I asked her if she was ok and she just nodded her head yes, but I knew better by how she was walking, and acting that her ass and pussy alike were both in horrendous distress this morning from last nights pounding I gave them both.

She ate her breakfast and then limped back into her bedroom and went back to bed.

Oh she was tore apart in all her holes alright, and served her right for begging and pleading with me to do it all to her with those new toys.

The rest of the day she hardly came out of her room except to go to the bathroom and come through the living room limping about, and grunting out painful cries, as that big fat rounded ass of hers shook about like jello, her legs were somewhat spread open, as if trying to help in some way to ease the pain her pussy felt.

Other than that my Loretta stayed in bed all day long, resting and trying to heal from last nights ordeal.

I started to get up several times and grab that healing salve and try and help her heal and recover faster, but hell she had rubbed that all over each of the cocks last night before I even fucked her with them, so she already had plenty healing potion in her ass and pussy.

Nothing happened at all the rest of that day and into the night for that matter, as Dawg came home from work got his shower and we ate and I took Loretta a plate to her room and she ate forcing herself to scoot up with her back against the headboard, and plate in her lap and ate.

That night as always Dawg gave me one hell of a pounding and pleasure and I was myself a little gimpy getting about after that.

THE NEXT DAY

I got up as always and the same routine went on this morning, and Dawg had his coffee and breakfast and out the door to go to work, Loretta much later finally came into the kitchen still walking a bit almost bow legged, and writhing about as that big ass of hers jiggled about, telling she was still in at least disturbed condition.

She did sit down and talk to me and told me those two new things were so pleasurable doing what they did to her the other night she said, and that those damn rings on that one, and the marbles as she called them on the other one drove her crazy working against each other like they had done.

Going on to tell me that the marble ones made her entire bowels stretch and work about, and those rings made her walls work back and forth, and both them rubbing together right through both her walls was to much to take.

Admitting now that she didn’t think she could do that again for many more days, or even had the desire to want to have it at all now.

So at last my Loretta had been satisfied as could be from being double penetrated and fucked like she had been.

The routine continued the next couple of days, Dawg going to work, coming home and giving me my daily fucking and pleasure, Loretta getting about much better, and seemed healed from her last fuck by me, and that is how those days pretty much went.

Even 4 days later Loretta had not even wanted or pleaded or begged me to fuck her again, she had all she wanted and needed from that nights one fuck I had given her.

At last Dawg was home and on his 7 days off, so now he would be home with me and my Loretta.

That evening and night alike nothing much happened except I sat beside Dawg cuddled up to him, Loretta beside me cuddled up to me, as we watched stuff on tv and finally all retired to our bedrooms, Dawg once again giving me my usual good satisfying fuck, and I swear I heard Loretta in her own bedroom using that black dildo on herself.

THE NEXT DAY

Up again as I always was and getting coffee and breakfast, Dawg then Loretta came into the kitchen both sleepy eyed and needing coffee to wake up.

Then Loretta skipped out on us first and went directly to the bathroom and then showered and went to her room, changed into some baggy cotton shorts and t shirt sporting no bra at all.

Dawg went and got his shower as Loretta and I did the breakfast dishes, she now fully back to her normal self, and went and sat on the couch in the living room, wondering what today’s events would be.

He had finished showering and gotten into comfortable at home clothes, shorts and t shirt for him to, but my oh my that big bulge in his shorts showed out like everything, and my Loretta was eyeing it like a kid at cotton candy!

Oh I knew now she was all healed up and by how she she’d shudder and shake glaring at that huge bulge in Dawgs shorts she was herself thinking and fantasizing about it in her pussy.

Dawg as yet had never really fucked Loretta, though I truly wanted him to, it just seemed it wasn’t in the cards as yet to happen, or have had happened.

I caught him as Loretta had gone to the bathroom, and told him she was looking at his bulge in his shorts and wanted it really badly.

Now he just laughed it off and told me yeah he had noticed her glaring at it, and made sure he was teasing her by doing it.

The rest of the day my Loretta would get good eyeful solid glances at Dawg’s bulge in his shorts, and my oh my how I knew all to well she was ready to get fucked by him and it was going to happen tonight, because I would at last see to it that it happened.

The opportunity presented itself perfectly that night, as we sat around deciding to just listen to some music on the radio, and have a few drinks and just kick back and have a relaxing night of doing nothing else.

I had plans totally to the contrary of that scheduled! Dawg was going to get to fuck my Loretta tonight.

So the very next round of drinks I went off and fixed I put just a drop or two of that log fire heat potion in Loretta’s drink, and fixed myself and Dawg our usual ones.

Loretta was going to get her some real live man dick tonight! My live in boyfriends big cock!

I have to absolutely admit Dawg was one hung man down there in that department. And I knew my Loretta had never ever outside of my dildo fucking her, and her own entanglement with that Demon and his cocks, had never had a real life big man cock inside her as yet at all.

As I came back into the living room giving each their drinks, and sat down beside my Dawg and looked at him and winked, he just smiled and knew exactly what I had done, and as I lay across his lap that big thick cock of his began to stir to attention.

I paid attention to Loretta now watching as that heat potion began to get her stirred up inside, as I saw her twisting and churning about in her seat and knew she was fired up and ready.

So I got up out off of Dawg’s lap moved over and scooted Loretta right over up against him, and sat down beside her right up against her.

Then I looked over at Dawg and pointed first at Loretta and then at him and gave him that puckered lip saying of kiss me, only it wasn’t for me, it was for Loretta.

He just grabbed her by her chin pulled her head up towards him and then there leaned down and began to kiss her good and heavenly as they both were getting into it really well.

Then I motioned to him as I pointed to Loretta again and then to myself and did the puckered out lip thing, and he stopped kissing her as she was starting to really moan in the pleasure of it, and he let go of her chin and I grabbed it and turned her to myself and began kissing her deeply and just as good as he had.

We now had her red hot and ready for sure.

First I started fondling her tits, as Dawg kissed her, then we both did it as I then kissed her, and going back and forth, until I stood up and grabbed that t shirt of hers and Dawg and I took that shirt right off her.

Those big fine tits of hers and those huge fat now hardened nipples needed attention and fast!

And Dawg and I tag teamed each one of those and began sucking and nibbling, and licking those nipple morsels making Loretta Cry out as she’d break from his kiss only to have me take her and give her mine.

Then both our hands lowered down to her shorts and she instantly spread them thick thighed legs wide open, and with no panties on it was easy to snake our fingers way up to that fat lipped mound of hers.

And we both began to work her over tag team style Dawg on one side me on the other each of us with those huge hardened nipples sucked up into our mouths him working one over like a man and me as a woman should in a womanly way.

When we both met our fingers at her swollen soaking wet lips and began to work our mingling fingers into those fat lips and over that clit she bucked her big fat ass up off the couch and cried out; “Oh fuck Me, Oh Fuck Me!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.