Swan Hill ‘Women Police’ Section... 'Acting' Sergeant Candice M - Cover

Swan Hill ‘Women Police’ Section... 'Acting' Sergeant Candice M

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Candice McNamara is now the 'Officer in Charge' of the Swan Hill 'Women Police' Section - the thirty year old former 'Miss Victoria Police' now living the quiet life on the Murray River! Or, so the thought...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Politics   Prostitution  

Night clung to Swan Hill.

Dust swirled lazily along the road – the waters of the Murray River offering a clear reflection of the moon. Shimmering wheat fields on the far side of the river in New South Wales, added to the night scene. It was now well after midnight. Lost in the moment, ‘Acting’ Sergeant Candice McNamara continued to tongue at the former prostitute’s moist ‘pussy’ – Desiree Murchison content to ‘finger’ Constable Sonya Gallagher on the sofa. The younger policewoman was in a daze. Sonya moaned. She had ‘cum’ several times in quick succession. The twenty-five year old’s short-sleeved uniform shirt in disarray as she lay back.

Desiree closed her eyes. She’d been exhausted. So tired after the move from Bentleigh East to Swan Hill, that she couldn’t sleep – she had not expected a visit from the local ‘Women Police’ Section, but it had all happened so quickly. ‘Acting’ Sergeant Candice McNamara and Constable Sonya Gallagher had been ripe. The former prostitute uttered a sigh. Sonya continued to moan. And, Desiree could do little but ‘finger’ the young policewoman as the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ continued to perform cunnilingus on her. It seemed surreal. A dream. A nocturnal ‘fantasy’ – yet it was happening...

Desiree opened her eyes. The older policewoman raised her head – pausing, Candice then teased for a moment at Desiree’s most ‘pussy lips’ with the very tip of her tongue. The thirty year old hesitated...

“C-Candice...?” she heard Desiree purr.

Candice took a breath. Gazing up at Desiree, she licked slowly at her lips and savoured the former prostitute’s cunni,

“What do they teach you girls at the Academy these days?”

Candice smiled. She raised herself a little higher – the policewoman kneeling before Desiree,

“Maybe, you need a change of diet huh...?” suggested Desiree. Constable Sonya Gallagher was a spent force. The young brunette emotionally and physically exhausted after another orgasm,

“Thank you for the coffee...” replied Candice. She had that familiar ‘hunger’ in her eyes...

“You’re most welcome, Sergeant McNamara...” Desiree answered – the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ reached for the dildo. Her short-sleeved uniform shirt felt tight. The translucent pale-blue-fabric clinging to her moist skin as she retrieved the large rubber ‘cock’ from the nearby coffee table,

“What did you put in the coffee huh...?” the older policewoman asked. Desiree shrugged.

“An aphrodisiac?” Candice queried – there had been something more than coffee?

“Cocaine...?”

Desiree had added both Cocaine and Scotch whiskey to Candice’s cup of coffee,

“You like my ‘boyfriend’ then, Candice?” Desiree then asked – ‘Acting’ Sergeant Candice McNamara kissed at the rubber ‘cock’ without speaking. The thirty year old closed her eyes.

“Can you taste me still...?” enquired the former prostitute. Candice began to lick at the dildo.

“Y-Yes...” she confessed. Desiree slowly pulled her fingers from the other policewoman’s vagina.

Constable Sonya Gallagher shuddered – the young policewoman groaning a muffled protest,

Leaning forward, Desiree continued to run her fingers through the kneeling blonde’s curly hair.

And, as she watched Candice take the rubber ‘cock’ between her quivering lips once again, Desiree began to lick at the fingers of her other hand. Frustration...? Unrequited desire? Lust...? She knew something of the ‘Sexual Politics’ within the Victoria Police – the former prostitute knew that both ‘Acting’ Sergeant Candice McNamara and Constable Sonya Gallagher had succumb rather quickly.

Maybe a little too quickly...?

Candice began to ‘suckle’ the rubber ‘cock’ again.

For a moment or two, Desiree thought that she might ‘cum’ right there and then - in her mind, she’d pictured the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ lying across her bed. The former prostitute wanted her...

“So, we did interrupt you and your ‘boyfriend’ huh...?” Desiree now heard Candice whisper – Desiree continued to ‘suckle’ at her moist fingers. She had ‘fingered’ Constable Sonya Gallagher to another orgasm, so now it was Sergeant Candice McNamara’s turn. Much to her surprise, Desiree Murchison felt fresh and alive. Her skin tingled with anticipation. And, the short-sleeved white shirt she wore was wet through with both perspiration and saliva...

“Has he ever ‘fucked’ a policewoman before, Desiree?” the older policewoman wondered.

“No...” answered Desiree. She’d only been given the rubber ‘cock’ some three days earlier.

“Are you going to ‘fuck’ me...?” the former prostitute asked Candice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.