Swan Hill ‘Women Police’ Section... 'Acting' Sergeant Candice M - Cover

Swan Hill ‘Women Police’ Section... 'Acting' Sergeant Candice M

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Candice McNamara is now the 'Officer in Charge' of the Swan Hill 'Women Police' Section - the thirty year old former 'Miss Victoria Police' now living the quiet life on the Murray River! Or, so the thought...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Politics   Prostitution  

... and the Swan Hill ‘Women Police’ Section in 1998

It had all happened so quickly. Unbelievably so – the thirty year old former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ could scarcely believe how she had acted. Candice Belle McNamara lowered the dildo. Moist with her own saliva, the rubber ‘cock’ glistened. She could taste Desiree in her mouth. And, as she smeared both lipstick and saliva from the rubber ‘cock’ over the front of her uniform shirt, ‘Acting’ Sergeant Candice McNamara licked greedily at her lips. It all seemed so surreal. Recently appointed as the ‘Officer in Charge’ of the Swan Hill ‘Women Police’ Section, she had had succumb to her inner desires in next to no time. Had it been the dildo...? Or, the fact that Desiree Murchison had once been a prostitute...?

Self-consciously, she placed the dildo back on the coffee table. She ignored the cocaine. Constable Sonya Gallagher had said nothing, so ‘Acting’ Sergeant Candice McNamara wouldn’t say anything as well – raising both hands, Candice removed her policewoman’s uniform hat. Embarrassed by what she had done, she placed her hat on the coffee table with the large rubber ‘cock’ and cocaine. Alone with her thoughts, she remained silent. Raising both hands again, Candice tugged at the collar of her uniform shirt – the crisp pale-blue fabric clung to her moist skin. She had wiped the wet dildo over her shirt without really thinking about what she was doing. Carefully, she removed her ‘Victoria Police’ ID and lanyard from aroma around her neck, placing it on top of her policewoman’s uniform hat. ‘Acting’ Sergeant Candice McNamara could smell the freshly-percolated coffee. She savoured the moment. Watched by Desiree and Sonya in silence, she began to slowly unbutton her uniform shirt...

“Well now...?”

Desiree studied the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ intently as she spoke,

“You seem to have enjoyed that, Sergeant McNamara, didn’t you...?”

“Y-Yes...” Candice muttered – she avoided eye contact with the former prostitute,

“What would Chief Commissioner Christine Nixon say huh...?” continued Desiree with a smile.

Candice bit her lip. She knew only too well, that the Swan Hill ‘Women Police’ was her last chance.

Three years earlier, whilst stationed at Thomastown in Melbourne’s northern suburbs, she’d found herself compromised by an illicit ‘relationship’ with a prostitute – Desiree was not about to give up,

“I suppose,” she teased, “I should be jealous, shouldn’t I, as that’s my dildo, Sergeant McNamara?”

“Boyfriend...?” Sonya corrected. Candice looked up at the ceiling.

Constable Sonya Gallagher sat back comfortably on the sofa. Beside her, Desiree relaxed – the former prostitute still only wearing her knotted white shirt as she ‘fingered’ the young policewoman.

“My boyfriend...?” whispered Desiree. The older policewoman uttered a muffled sigh.

Looking back down, Candice stared at the rubber ‘cock’ – she knew it had been a mistake...

“I don’t know quite what to say, Desiree?”

Candice knew it was wrong. Desiree Louise Murchison was a ‘convicted’ prostitute. And, she’d once worked for Diana Murdoch – that should’ve been enough for ‘Acting’ Sergeant Candice McNamara...?

But, it wasn’t. And, the thirty year old policewoman knew it.

Desiree had once been arrested having sex with a corrupt policewoman. And, she had long enjoyed a rather kinky reputation within the Victoria Police...

“You don’t mind, Miss Murchison...?” Candice asked in a surprisingly formal tone.

There was a moment of silence. Sergeant Candice McNamara turned. She could no longer avoid the inevitable – she would have to face Desiree and Sonya.

Tugging once more at the collar of her policewoman’s uniform shirt, she smiled sheepishly at Desiree,

“Sugar...?” enquired Desiree. She had prepared a cup of strong coffee for Candice too.

The policewoman nodded. Pausing, she stared down, watching as Desiree ‘fingered’ Sonya,

“So, you’ve been ‘fucking’ this young bitch huh...?”

Candice opened her mouth to reply, but words failed her. How did Desiree know?

The former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ knelt beside Desiree – there was another coffee table at the side of the sofa and on it, was both her cup of coffee and a bowl of sugar. And, Constable Sonya Gallagher’s issue handbag. Spooning a little sugar into her coffee, Candice could almost taste her colleague’s fragrant ‘pussy’...

“Y-Yes...”

Desiree smiled, satisfied with the older policewoman’s honesty.

It seemed to her, that being a bi-sexual police officer in Swan Hill could not be that easy. Policewomen were something of a novelty this far from Melbourne, and no doubt, Candice attracted a certain amount of attention as the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ was quite possibly, the sexiest police ‘cunt’ Desiree had ever met,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.