The Valley - Cover

The Valley

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 9

Elizabeth ‘Lizzie’ O’Callaghan stood alone by the counter.

It had been less than twenty-four hours since she’d been released from the notorious ‘Boggo Road’ Women’s Prison, yet she still didn’t quite understand how it had all happened...?

Captain Marissa Craddock stood in the corner.

Silhouetted by a series of ‘flickering’ scented candles behind her, she seemed content to just watch Lieutenant Roberta Morrison and Lieutenant Cassandra Tennyson kiss at the nearby table. Nevertheless, as she stood on her own, the twenty-eight-year-old brunette Salvation Army Lass could feel that all too familiar ache within her ‘pussy’ – Marissa’s non-regulation ‘crotchless’ knickers were already sopping wet as her two young subordinates from the Fortitude Valley ‘Citadel’ enjoyed a moment’s forbidden intimacy within ‘The Paragon’ Café.

Marissa was jealous. She wanted ‘a piece of the action’ too.

Crisp white short-sleeved uniform blouses and short black skirts with their usual sheer black stockings and high-heels, the three Salvationists offered a contrast to Constable Laura Nicholson, ‘Trainee’ Constable Rhonda Kellaway, Constable Sonya Gallagher, and their nominal ‘Officer in Charge’ at Fortitude Valley, Senior Sergeant Yvonne Webster – the former ‘Miss Queensland Police’ wore the newly-introduced policewoman’s ‘Summer’ uniform whilst the rest of the policewomen were resplendent in the traditional short-sleeved ‘Summer’ uniform dress.

Laura had made quite the entrance in the tight pale-blue ‘safari jacket’ with her usual dark-blue uniform miniskirt – as the former ‘Miss Queensland Police’ it had been the twenty-eight-year-old brunette who’d modeled the new uniform for a bemused Chief Commissioner Terry Lewis that morning. That had been an experience on its own.

Savoring another mouthful of coffee, Laura Anne Nicholson took some pleasure in the irony of it all. She had, of course, felt uncomfortable at Police Headquarters that morning – she’d tried to avoid the Chief Commissioner and his ‘Rat Pack’ as much as possible, for she had been the only bi-sexual female police officer there for the unveiling of the new policewoman’s uniform. None of the other policewomen from Fortitude Valley had been allowed.

‘Mistress Jedda’ was content to leave the former ‘Miss Queensland Police’ with her thoughts for the moment – beneath the table, the half-caste hermaphrodite ‘Pimp’ was contentedly ‘fingering’ both ‘Trainee’ Constable Rhonda Kellaway and Constable Sonya Gallagher as she stared impassively at Senior Sergeant Yvonne Webster...

“I hope you don’t mind...?” queried Laura – she was speaking to ‘Mistress Jedda’ as she stood up,

“But, I feel that Miss O’Callaghan might be feeling a little uncomfortable, don’t you?”

“Like you were earlier today huh...?” teased Sonya,

“Don’t worry, Chief Commissioner Lewis passed on his regards to you, Sonya...” responded Laura – her former ‘Roomie’ from the Academy muttered an obscenity in jest. The ‘Pimp’ hesitated.

Rhonda Michelle Kellaway was about to ‘cum’...

“It can’t be easy,” observed Laura, “The very day you get out of ‘Boggo Road’ and here you are, playing nice with several female ‘Pigs’ with your girlfriend?”

‘Mistress Jedda’ nodded – Sonya blew Laura a cheeky kiss.

There were only four policewomen at ‘The Paragon’ - ‘Trainee’ Constable Amanda Johnstone and ‘Trainee’ Constable Candice Peterson were back at the ‘Women Police’ Office with ‘Probationary’ Constable Veronica Cartwright and Senior Constable Kelly Blakemore. They would have their chance later in the day.

For now. they would keep an ear to the ground and ensure that nobody disturbed the ‘fun’ at ‘The Paragon’ Café that afternoon...

“Miss O’Callaghan...?” greeted Laura.

Pausing, she undid another of the four gilt buttons that fastened her uniform ‘safari jacket’ – from where she stood, the twenty-eight-year-old brunette policewoman could see into the store room at the rear of the premises and the large bed that had been placed there,

“I’m sorry about this...?”

‘Lizzie’ raised an eyebrow,

“But, you’re now out of ‘Boggo Road’ and that’s all that matters now, isn’t it?” continued Laura.

“But for how long?” queried Lizzie – there was venom in her tone,

“I mean,” she added after a moment’s hesitation, “You’re a fucking policewoman, aren’t you?”

“Just another female ‘Pig’...?”

The policewoman nodded.

“And. I’m a prostitute?”

Laura hesitated.

Pausing yet again, she glanced back at ‘Mistress Jedda’ and uttered a sigh.

Laura and Rhonda had promised Angelique, Cindi, Dominique, and Charlotte some ‘pussy’ but the prostitutes had not yet arrived – at the table behind her, ‘Mistress Jedda’ continued to ‘finger’ Rhonda and Sonya for the benefit of their ‘Officer in Charge’...

“And, I’m a ‘Pig’...?”

“So, there’s always a chance you might ‘arrest’ me, isn’t there?” hissed ‘Lizzie’ contemptuously...

“Well, I don’t intend on ‘arresting’ you at all, if that’s what you’re wondering?” Laura assured her,

“I just want to keep you out of prison...?”

“For as long as we can keep you out of trouble, M-Miss O’Callaghan?” the brunette policewoman added solemnly – she undid another of her uniform jacket’s buttons,

“That goes for ‘Mistress Jedda’ too, I should add...”

“And, all the girls you’re running with her in Fortitude Valley too...”

“Maybe...?” responded ‘Lizzie’ - she now looked across at ‘Mistress Jedda’ - her girlfriend nodded back at her.

‘Lizzie’ took hold of the policewoman’s arm – she pulled Laura closer,

“You know,” she whispered, “That we’re running some former girl ‘Pigs’ now too?”

The former ‘Miss Queensland Police’ nodded – she’d been told only moments before...

“So I hear...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.