The Valley - Cover

The Valley

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 8

Constable Laura Nicholson shouldered her handbag.

The twenty-eight-year-old brunette had found it – her eyes hidden beneath the brim of her policewoman’s uniform hat and Versace sunglasses, she glanced back down the alleyway. Along with ‘Trainee’ Constable Rhonda Kellaway, the former ‘Miss Queensland Police’ were quite alone with the four prostitutes in the alleyway.

Laura Anne Nicholson tugged at the hem of her crumpled uniform skirt.

It almost felt like she had wet herself – she could feel her fragrant cunni oozing down the inside of her leg as she tidied her dark-blue policewoman’s skirt.

Rhonda Michelle Kellaway sat on the bonnet of the Ford ‘Falcon’ sedan.

Standing with her, Charlotte and Cindi kissed – the two prostitutes having enjoyed ‘pleasuring’ the two policewomen with both Dominique and Angelique. But where was their ‘Pimp’...?

There was no sign of ‘Mistress Jedda’ – nor did the policewomen or prostitutes know that the ‘disgraced’ former Senior Constable Bernadette Anderson, ‘Acting’ Sergeant Melody Newmarket and Constable Sabrina Robertson, were now to work for the kinky hermaphrodite ‘Pimp’ too...

Much to Laura’s chagrin, the young blonde policewoman looked like more of a ‘Poster Girl’ for the Queensland Police than her – despite being ‘pleasured’ by all four of the prostitutes in turn, the twenty-four-year-old ‘trainee’ had neither a hair out of place or a wrinkle in her uniform, it appeared. Rhonda’s tailored dark-blue uniform jacket still hung unbuttoned, as she silently watched the two prostitutes kiss beside her. But, Rhonda Michelle Kellaway cared little. The long-sleeved blue shirt that she wore beneath her ‘Winter Uniform’ jacket, was still knotted ‘halter style’ about her waist – the shirt however, appeared as if it were almost spray-painted on the blonde as she enjoyed a few moments in the late afternoon sun.

A little further along the alleyway, Dominique was enjoying a quiet cigarette – she was talking with the young Nurse as, at the other end of the secluded thoroughfare, Angelique was keeping an eye out for ‘Mistress Jedda’ for it was no getting late, and their ‘Pimp’ would be expecting them to get to work soon.

For the moment though, all were content to just enjoy the intimacy. A moment’s quiet solitude.

Rhonda had paid the prostitutes fifty dollars. The local ‘Women Police’ did such things.

And, Laura had promised to repay the favour at ‘The Paragon’ Café the next day.

Both policewomen worked hard.

That had long been recognized by the Queensland Police – along with the newly-arrived Constable Sonya Gallagher, they both could boast a prodigious work ethic for all three of them more often than not, worked hours longer than their shift.

There was even a competition developing too.

Senior Sergeant Yvonne Webster encouraged it – the Crime Statistics were down and she had been able to reward all three with a District Commendation each in recent weeks.

The older policewoman at least, appreciated the irony.

Only that day, Laura and Rhonda had dealt with three cases of ‘Shoplifting’ and a ‘Car Theft’ – they’d also managed several Parking Tickets and arrested several ‘Delinquents’ for ‘Wilful Damage’ too.

And so, it was really no surprise to anybody else stationed at the ‘Slut Squad’ that Constable Sonya Gallagher, ‘Trainee’ Constable Rhonda Kellaway, and the former ‘Miss Queensland Police’ all liked to play hard too. All the policewomen did.

Notwithstanding their ‘Officer in Charge’ at the ‘Women Police’ Section, it was in fact, ‘The Triumvirate’ who were really ‘In Charge’ at Fortitude Valley. That much even the local Prostitutes knew.

Veronica would be expecting them back at the ‘Women Police’ Office soon.

And, they would have to also collect the two ‘trainee’ policewomen on their way back to the Fortitude Valley Police Station - ‘Trainee’ Constable Amanda Johnstone and ‘Trainee’ Constable Candice Peterson had been performing ‘Point Duty’ at the intersection of Barry Parade and Warren Street, whilst Senior Sergeant Yvonne Webster would no doubt, be back from the weekly District Conference by now...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.