The Valley - Cover

The Valley

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 7

Nobody really knew her real name...?

A former ‘Cabaret Dancer’ from the celebrated ‘The Carousel’ Club in Sydney’s notorious ‘Red Light’ District of King’s Cross, the attractive thirty-year-old half-caste hermaphrodite, ‘Mistress Jedda’ was now a ‘Pimp’ in Fortitude Valley.

Captain Marissa Craddock smiled.

The twenty-eight-year-old stepped from the rear doorway.

She had been allocated Fortitude Valley by the Salvation Army only a month earlier, but already knew ‘Mistress Jedda’ and her prostitutes...

“W-Well...?”

“Hello there, Mistress Jedda...” Marissa greeted – the ‘Pimp’ hesitated.

“Mmmm,” the Salvation Army brunette continued, “It’s nice to see you again?”

Her short-sleeved white uniform blouse was seductively unbuttoned, but it was Marissa’s sheer black stockings and polished high-heels that caught the eye of ‘Mistress Jedda’ – Marissa Louise Craddock’s black uniform skirt was far too short, but nobody minded a bit. Certainly not ‘Mistress Jedda’...

“Marissa...” acknowledged the ‘Pimp’ – she took a gentle hold of Marissa’s arm.

Captain Marissa Craddock had just been to the ‘Boggo Road’ Women’s Prison.

She had been doing a favor for ‘Mistress Jedda’ – the twenty-eight-year-old was besotted with the gorgeous half-caste Aboriginal hermaphrodite and had been only too willing to do whatever the kinky ‘Pimp’ wanted,

“S-So...?”

“It’s done, Mistress Jedda – she will be released tomorrow if that’s okay?” replied Marissa...

“You’ve done well...” the ‘Pimp’ whispered – she kissed Marissa’s cheek,

“It was my pleasure...” Marissa assured ‘Mistress Jedda’ in a whisper.

Raising her hand, ‘Mistress Jedda’ caressed at Marissa’s cheek with her fingertips,

“I’m not wearing any panties, if that’s what you’re wondering?” Marissa then added. ‘Mistress Jedda’ lowered her hand...

“And, I have to tell you something else...?”

There was more than a suggestion of reluctance in Marissa’s soft voice.

‘Mistress Jedda’ raised an eyebrow,

“Your girlfriend will be released on her own recognizance, of course...” Marissa explained – the ‘Pimp’ reached beneath her uniform blouse and began to tease at Marissa’s hardening nipple,

“But, I hope you don’t mind...?”

“I’ve also arranged some more ‘cunt’ for you, Mistress Jedda?” Marissa confessed.

“Business is good and I could always do with more ‘cunt’ eh?” responded the ‘Pimp’ – she gently squeezed Marissa’s left breast, sending a shiver through the Salvation Army Lass,

“You’re not going to believe this?”

“Oh...?”

Pausing for a moment or two, Marissa reached down with both hands – the ‘Pimp’ continued to caress at her nipples and breasts. Marissa snatched a hurried deep breath.

‘Mistress Jedda’ wore a skimpy black halter top beneath a crisp white short-sleeved shirt.

Characteristically, the kinky ‘Pimp’ also wore a miniskirt and black leather boots too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.