The Valley - Cover

The Valley

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 6

It was wrong. And, the two uniformed policewomen knew it.

Lesbianism was against the Law in Queensland. It was still taboo.

The old 1949 Crimes Act still prescribed cunnilingus as the offense of ‘Gross Indecency’ – three ‘disgraced’ former policewomen from Rockhampton were serving eighteen months in the ‘Boggo Road’ Women’s Prison in South Brisbane, after being caught en flagrante.

If anything, the recent ‘Witch Hunt’ conducted by Detective Chief Superintendent Tony Murphy at the instigation of Chief Commissioner Terry Lewis, was proof that both Constable Laura Nicholson and ‘Trainee’ Constable Rhonda Kellaway were taking a risk. But, it was a chance worth taking as far as Laura and Rhonda were concerned – rarely did any member of the public ever dare to complain about the Queensland Police under the conservative National Party Government of Premier Joh Bjelke-Petersen. So, there was a certain arrogance in what they were doing. Laura Anne Nicholson and Rhonda Michelle Kellaway were confident that, they’d not be disturbed – not that Cindi, Dominique, Angelique, or Charlotte minded either, for the local ‘Women Police’ Section had long turned ‘a blind eye’ to Prostitution.

All four prostitutes knew that the back alleyways and laneways of the ‘Red Light’ District of Fortitude Valley, belonged to the ‘Slut Squad’ and Cindi, Dominique, Angelique and Charlotte were only too ready to sample some police ‘cunt’...

Laura looked at Rhonda – the younger blonde policewoman lay back over the large windscreen of the Ford ‘Fairlane’ sedan with her legs in the air, as Angelique and Cindi ‘pleasured’ the twenty-four-year-old. ‘Trainee’ Constable Rhonda Kellaway continued to moan as the two prostitutes took it in turn to perform cunnilingus on her.

Seated at the very front of the illegally parked car’s bonnet, the twenty-eight-year-old brunette licked slowly at her trembling lips as she studied Rhonda Michelle Kellaway’s face – wisps of blonde hair framed the younger policewoman’s high cheekbones and open mouth. Her uniform jacket was open and unbuttoned now; revealing that the blonde’s shirt was still knotted ‘halter style’ about her waist as the pair of prostitutes continued their oral onslaught.

Constable Laura Nicholson smiled.

With her right hand resting on Dominique’s head, the former ‘Miss Queensland Police’ placed her left hand on the windscreen just beside Rhonda - Laura Anne Nicholson uttered a groan. Her own uniform jacket formed a pillow for Rhonda.

And her long-sleeved blue uniform shirt was now loose and unbuttoned as well. She was no longer the ‘Poster Girl’ for the Queensland Police’ but she could not have cared less.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.