The Valley - Cover

The Valley

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 3

‘Juicy Lucy’ Sanderson lingered in the open rear doorway to ‘The Mayfair’ Massage Parlour – it had been almost eleven years since she’d first recruited Laura Anne Nicholson to work as a prostitute at the old ‘The Penthouse’ Health Studio back in Indooroopilly. It seemed unbelievable that she was now Constable Laura Nicholson of the Queensland Police...?

Yet here she was again, lying across the table in the middle of the small courtyard at the rear of the building on Brunswick Street, Fortitude Valley – the former ‘Miss Queensland Police’ wearing nothing but her tight-fitting policewoman’s ‘Summer’ uniform dress as she was ‘pleasured’ by a trio of her ‘Slut Squad’ colleagues.

The dark-skinned ‘Pimp’ watched in silence as Senior Sergeant Yvonne Webster, Senior Constable Kelly Blakemore, and ‘Trainee’ Constable Candice Peterson, took it in turns to ‘eat’ the twenty-eight-year-old brunette’s moist ‘pussy’ – it seemed scarcely possible that ‘Juicy Lucy’ Sanderson now controlled the Fortitude Valley ‘Women Police’ Section, but thanks to the moaning Constable Laura Nicholson, it was a reality.

It was still early – just a few minutes before eight o’clock on a quiet Sunday morning, and ‘The Mayfair’ Massage Parlour would not be open again until Monday. ‘Juicy Lucy’ smiled to herself.

Laura was lost in the moment. She had already ‘cum’ twice in quick succession.

And no doubt, she would ‘cum’ again.

Samantha ‘The Cunt’ Thompson stood in the large Jacuzzi by the rear fence - the former Mrs. Nicholson wearing a short-sleeved white shirt knotted ‘halter style’ about her waist and very little else as she drank Johnny Walker ‘Blue Label’ with the ‘disgraced’ former Senior Constable Cheryl Anne Blake in the Jacuzzi spa bath.

Cheryl now worked for ‘Juicy Lucy’ as did Samantha...

“I hope,” asked a familiar voice, “That I’m not interrupting anything, Miss Lucy?”

‘Trainee’ Constable Rhonda Kellaway appeared behind the ‘Pimp’ – the twenty-four-year-old blonde stood between two prostitutes. She wore the traditional ‘Summer’ Queensland policewoman’s short-sleeved uniform dress, just like the other seven policewomen. Open-necked. And, fastened to the waist with three gilt buttons and a hidden zip,

“Though I seem to have upset your two girls...?”

Of all the policewomen from the Fortitude Valley ‘Women Police’ Section, it had been Rhonda who’d not been invited,

“We caught her outside, Lucy...?”

“She ain’t go no fuckin ‘warrant’ either?” added the second prostitute,

“I didn’t think I needed it, M-Miss Lucy?” joked the blonde policewoman.

‘Juicy Lucy’ nodded – the two prostitutes released their hold on Rhonda.

“After all...?”

“There’s plenty to go round, isn’t there?” Rhonda observed...

“I hope you don’t mind, but I really wanted to join the ‘fun’ this morning too?”

‘Probationary’ Constable Veronica Cartwright lay sprawled on the nearby grassy verge – the blonde policewoman naked as ‘Trainee’ Constable Amanda Johnstone ‘snorted’ a line of cocaine from between her small but first breasts,

“And, after the other night, I didn’t think Laura would have any objections either?”

‘Juicy Lucy’ nodded again – she knew what had happened in the basement of the Fortitude Valley Police Station but said nothing...

“Seems only fair...?” added Rhonda.

She took hold of the half-caste prostitute’s arm – it had been Cheyenne who had caught her at the front door of ‘The Mayfair’ a few minutes earlier,

“M-Miss Cheyenne...?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.