The Valley - Cover

The Valley

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 2

Their lips parted.

Laura opened her eyes - the former ‘Miss Queensland Police’ uttered a soft girlish sigh.

Rhonda hesitated. There was a moment of silence.

Both their short-sleeved policewomen’s ‘Summer’ uniform dresses were now wet through – the translucent pale-blue fabric accentuating every contour of each of their firm bodies as they continued to stand beneath the water dripping down from the ceiling.

The basement of the old Fortitude Valley Police Station belonged to the ‘Women Police’ and both Laura and Rhonda knew that they wouldn’t be disturbed.

It wasn’t the first time that Constable Laura Nicholson had kissed another policewoman downstairs – nor would it be the last. This was their domain. Nobody but the ‘Women Police’ ever came to the basement.

Only two days earlier, ‘Trainee’ Constable Rhonda Kellaway and ‘Probationary’ Constable Veronica Cartwright had ‘pleasured’ each other in the damp and humid basement, so what was now happening, was nothing too unusual for either of them.

In fact, it had been inevitable.

Rhonda accepted that. So did Yvonne and every other policewoman.

Laura would not be denied. The former ‘Miss Queensland Police’ had the power to get what she wanted.

And, she was nothing if not insatiable when it came to police ‘cunt’ – this was almost a ‘Rite of Passage’ for all the ‘Women Police’ now. ‘Trainee’ Constable Rhonda Kellaway and ‘Probationary’ Constable Veronica Cartwright knew that, as did almost every other policewoman who’d ever been stationed at Fortitude Valley since Constable Laura Nicholson had transferred there.

Senior Sergeant Yvonne Webster knew better than to say ‘No’ to the former ‘Miss Queensland Police’ – if anything, the thirty-five-year-old blonde Divorcee was obsessed with Constable Laura Nicholson for her kinky brunette subordinate was now regularly ‘fucking’ her almost every other night. Laura controlled her ‘Officer in Charge’ and that was that. They’d been sharing a bed ever since Laura had arrived at Fortitude Valley some eighteen months earlier.

Unsurprisingly after what had occurred some years before, it had Yvonne who had assisted the former prostitute in joining the Queensland Police too.

Despite being the erstwhile ‘Officer in Charge’ of the Fortitude Valley ‘Women Police’ Section, it wasn’t Senior Sergeant Yvonne Webster who ran the ‘Slut Squad’ – nor was it Senior Constable Cheryl Anne Blake or even the latest of former Chief Commissioner Ray Whitrod’s many favored policewomen, the articulate and far too self-assured ‘Trainee’ Constable Rhonda Kellaway either.

Constable Laura Nicholson was ‘In Charge’ and they all knew it. And, none of the Fortitude Valley policewomen really minded, one way or another - the former ‘Miss Queensland Police’ was accepted as being ‘In Charge’ almost without reservation by all of the ‘Women Police’ Section.

However, it wasn’t Laura all on her own.

Along with both the notorious ‘Madam’ of ‘The Mayfair’ Massage Parlour, ‘Juicy Lucy’ Sanderson, and her very own former stepmother, Samantha Thompson (nee Nicholson), the former ‘Miss Queensland Police’ had complete control of the Fortitude Valley ‘Slut Squad’ as the ‘Women Police’ had been christened. And as far as Laura, Samantha and ‘Juicy Lucy’ were concerned, the local police ‘cunts’ were their harem.

Concubines in uniform.

Laura was determined to make money out of being a policewoman.

She had all but mastered the ‘Sexual Politics’ of the Queensland Police.

However, she would have to deal with ‘Trainee’ Constable Rhonda Kellaway now. One way or another - she knew that.

Another protégé of Raymond Wells Whitrod, Rhonda Michelle Kellaway had been caught out by his sudden resignation from the Queensland Police in protest at the corruption becoming far more prevalent under the conservative National Party Government. That had surprised Laura as well.

Much to the chagrin of all the policewomen, the Premier of Queensland, Joh Bjelke-Petersen, had promoted a certain Terence Murray Lewis as Chief Commissioner. And that meant trouble.

He despised policewomen like Laura and Rhonda.

Almost immediately, there had been a lesbian ‘witch hunt’ within the Queensland Police – Chief Commissioner Terry Lewis and Detective Chief Superintendent Tony Murphy sending Detective Sergeant ‘Long John’ Kensington to the Fortitude Valley ‘Slut Squad’ earlier in the week.

Senior Constable Cheryl Anne Blake had been forced to resign.

Not that it really mattered, for the attractive blonde was now happily living with the former Mrs. Samantha Nicholson, and had been ever since before Laura Anne Nicholson had first joined the Queensland Police.

Along with several of the other policewomen at Fortitude Valley, Senior Sergeant Yvonne Webster had been threatened with Disciplinary Action. That meant dismissal and disgrace.

Though warned beforehand by her boyfriend, Superintendent ‘Wild Bill’ McKenzie, the former ‘Miss Queensland Police’ had much to her surprise, avoided being interrogated that day, for unbeknownst to her, both Chief Commissioner Terry Lewis and Detective Chief Superintendent Tony Murphy had other plans for Constable Laura Nicholson for they wanted ‘a piece of the action’ too.

They’d deal with the former ‘Miss Queensland Police’ in due course, for she was the key to them gaining control of ‘Juicy Lucy’ Sanderson and her Prostitutes. That Laura had not realised yet...?

However, it had been ‘Trainee’ Constable Rhonda Kellaway who’d all but saved the Fortitude Valley ‘Slut Squad’ from further humiliation and embarrassment that day – the vivacious young blonde had known just what to do...

“So then...?” Detective Sergeant ‘Long John’ Kensington had asked her,

“Do you know what this is about, Constable Kellaway?”

His tone her been terse.

There had been no formal Caution.

If anything, it has been more threatening than questioning for all the policewomen – nothing official or legal in fact.

Seated in the corner of the small Interview Room, another ‘trainee’ policewoman was sobbing into her hands – ‘Probationary’ Constable Veronica Cartwright seemed oblivious to what was now happening, so both ‘Long John’ and Rhonda ignored her for the time being...

“M-Maybe...?” Rhonda had responded after a moment’s pause.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.