The Valley - Cover

The Valley

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 13

Laura Anne Nicholson had long been the very antithesis of what a policewoman should be. The former ‘Miss Queensland Police’ had a taste for both ‘cock’ and ‘pussy’ – once a favoured protégé of the then Chief Commissioner Ray Whitrod and a ‘Poster Girl’ for the Queensland Police, the ambitious and intelligent bi-sexual had gained a kinky reputation within Brisbane’s notorious ‘Red Light’ District of Fortitude Valley. Ironically though, the morally ambivalent policewoman was a Prostitute and ‘Pimp’ as well as an often capable and hard-working police officer...

It had been almost a week since the policewomen had gone to ‘The Mayfair’ Massage Parlour.

A quiet Sunday evening.

The rain continued.

And a stiff breeze blew the rain about – the downpour however, did little to cool Fortitude Valley as the late afternoon temperature hung at an uncomfortable forty degrees Celsius.

Downstairs, the newly-installed air conditioning, however, ensured ‘The Dungeon’ was far more inviting.

Senior Sergeant Yvonne Webster stood at the open doorway.

Her cosy ‘Women Police’ Office had no air conditioning. Nonetheless, in the corner of the room, an old electric fan struggled to circulate the air.

She could scarcely believe what was happening...?

But, the thirty-eight-year-old blonde couldn’t do anything as she gazed down into the basement of the Fortitude Valley Police Station. Constable Laura Nicholson offered her wild-eyed ‘Officer in Charge’ a reassuring smile.

Standing at the foot of the stairs, the former ‘Miss Queensland Police’ remained silent though.

There was really nothing to say. It had been a complete and utter fait accompli.

Inevitable perhaps...?

‘Trainee’ Constable Rhonda Kellaway and Constable Sonya Gallagher remained upstairs – there was still a need to maintain a façade, for the Fortitude Valley ‘Slut Squad’ was still the local ‘Women Police’ Section in the ‘Red Light’ District. But it was only a subterfuge.

Hands pressed back firmly to the wall that she was leaning against, Yvonne uttered a muffled sigh – the three gilt buttons of her pale-blue ‘Summer’ uniform dress were unbuttoned and it was partially unzipped, allowing her firm well-rounded breasts to protrude from beneath. Her nipples were hard and erect.

And, it was quite apparent that Senior Sergeant Yvonne Webster wore neither a bra nor panties.

She felt alone. Lost in the middle of nowhere.

‘Trainee’ Constable Candice Peterson and ‘Trainee’ Constable Amanda Johnstone were pregnant, as was Senior Constable Kelly Blakemore – it was no secret that it had been the work of ‘Mistress Jedda’ for the kinky half-caste Aboriginal hermaphrodite ‘Pimp’ was now ‘fucking’ many of the local policewomen. Yvonne had given tacit carte blanche for her to do whatever she wanted.

And now, along with her girlfriend, Elizabeth ‘Lizzie’ O’Callaghan, Veronica ‘Mistress Jedda’ Marshall now held the lease on the basement of the Fortitude Valley Police Station – the notorious ‘Madam’ of ‘The Mayfair’ Massage Parlour, ‘Juicy Lucy’ Sanderson, had financed it all, with the help of both the ‘disgraced’ former Senior Constable Cheryl Anne Blake and Samantha ‘The Cunt’ Thompson...

“Mmmm...?”

Constable Laura Nicholson ascended the steps from ‘The Dungeon’ slowly.

She wore the traditional pale-blue ‘Summer’ policewoman’s uniform dress like dazed Senior Sergeant Yvonne Webster,

“Senior Sergeant Webster...?” the brunette called.

‘The Dungeon’ had now been almost completely refurbished.

And, the basement was no longer the domain of the policewomen.

Lying on a bed, Constable Veronica Cartwright watched the former ‘Miss Queensland Police’ climb the stairs.

The young blonde had been confirmed finally, so she was no longer just a ‘Probationary’...

“Yvonne...?”

“S-So then...?” Laura asked in a whisper.

Veronica now worked for ‘Mistress Jedda’ and ‘Lizzie’ – so did Laura and Yvonne. All the policewomen did.

The ‘disgraced’ former Senior Constable Bernadette Anderson, ‘Acting’ Sergeant Melody Newmarket and Constable Sabrina Robertson could scarcely believe that they were now working as prostitutes in the basement of the Fortitude Valley Police Station,

“Why don’t you relax, Yvonne?” the twenty-eight-year brunette suggested.

The older policewoman opened her mouth to respond but words failed her...

“Yvonne...?” Laura prompted in a whisper.

Yvonne continued to gaze down at Veronica in silence. Lost in her own thoughts.

Her ‘pussy’ ached. And, she had that look of ‘hunger’ in her eyes.

Senior Sergeant Yvonne Webster also appeared dazed.

‘Mistress Jedda’ had taken over her office – ‘Lizzie’ seated on the desk beside ‘Trainee’ Constable Rhonda Kellaway.

The gorgeous Aboriginal prostitute once again masquerading as a policewoman, for she wore a ‘Summer’ uniform dress like Senior Sergeant Yvonne Webster, Constable Laura Nicholson,’Trainee’ Constable Rhonda Kellaway and Constable Sonya Gallagher...

“Why don’t you go down and ‘fuck’ her...?” suggested Laura.

Yvonne remained silent.

It all seemed so surreal – she couldn’t quite comprehend what was happening...?

It was wrong. And it was illegal. Yvonne knew that.

Detective Constable Lorelle Saunders was in the ‘Boggo Road’ Women’s Prison.

That had sent a shock wave through the Queensland Police.

And, Chief Commissioner Terry Lewis and Detective Chief Superintendent Tony Murphy had rid the Queensland Police of several more policewomen,

“They will have my ‘cunt’ nailed to their office door if they ever find out about this?” Yvonne warned in a whisper – resting her right hand on the older policewoman’s left shoulder as they stood in the doorway together, Laura reached beneath Yvonne’s uniform dress,

“I really doubt that...” she assured her erstwhile ‘Officer in Charge’...

“It would appear, “she reminded Yvonne, “That the ‘Rat Pack’ is being well paid for all of this, you know?”

Five thousand dollars a month was the going price for running a lesbian brothel in the basement of the Fortitude Valley Police Station, although Chief Commissioner Terry Lewis had no idea that was what the bribe was for...?

The older policewoman groaned – Laura had found her clit.

And, Senior Sergeant Yvonne Webster could never refuse Constable Laura Nicholson,

“You know you like it...?”

“You know that you want ‘a piece of the action’ huh...?” Laura whispered in the older policewoman’s ear,

“Y-Yes...” agreed Yvonne as the former ‘Miss Queensland Police’ continued to ‘pleasure’ her – from the adjacent ‘Muster Room’ not five metres from the two policewomen, Elizabeth ‘Lizzie’ O’Callaghan watched in fascination...

“Oh...?”

Seated on either side of ‘Lizzie’ as they tried to work on their paperwork,’Trainee’ Constable Rhonda Kellaway and Constable Sonya Gallagher now watched in stunned silence too,

“Maybe you want to make a few more dollars, Senior Sergeant Webster?”

Laura Anne Nicholson had embraced the concept – though initially bemused by the fact that her closest friends had conspired with ‘Mistress Jedda’ in respect to ‘The Dungeon’ without telling her, she was now an essential part of the illicit business. Along with all the other policewomen, she was supplementing her pay cheque with more money than she’d ever thought possible,

“Yvonne...?” prompted Laura once again - Yvonne groaned.

There was now too much scrutiny on Street Prostitution. They all knew it.

Elizabeth ‘Lizzie’ O’Callaghan had recognized a need - ‘Mistress Jedda’ and ‘Juicy Lucy’ Sanderson had conspired with the ‘disgraced’ former Senior Constable Cheryl Anne Blake and Samantha ‘The Cunt’ Thompson. And, through the auspices of several anonymous ‘contacts’ within the Queensland State National Party, Chief Commissioner Terry Lewis had tacitly approved the lease on ‘The Dungeon’ without really knowing just what was going on – it had taken a bribe of five thousand dollars and very little else.

Cindi, Dominique, Charlotte, and Angelique still worked the alleyway. That was their domain.

Captain Marissa Craddock of the Salvation Army kept an eye on them for ‘Mistress Jedda’ as did the policewomen as they performed ‘Foot Patrol’ downtown, but it was ‘The Dungeon’ that was proving far more lucrative. There was a growing lesbian sub-culture in Brisbane. Lesbianism may have been illegal, but that didn’t deter too many.

And, for many years, there had always been a constant parade of women coming through the front door of the Fortitude Valley Police Station to transact some form of official business with the ‘Women Police’ Section.

Nobody took any real notice.

Nor had it been realized that even more women were coming to the ‘Red Light’ District ‘Cop Shop’ during the evening,

“P-Please...?”

“Constable Nicholson...?” begged Yvonne – Laura continued to ‘finger’ her,

“That’s it, Constable Nicholson?”

Yvonne could hardly speak – she closed her eyes.

The front door to Fortitude Valley Police Station opened,

“Oh ... Oh ... Oh...?” continued the older policewoman – she couldn’t be seen from either the front door or the foyer.

Nor could Laura,

“Y-Yes...?”

The businesswoman walked to the counter.

An attractive forty-year-old brunette, Lady Caroline Chamberlain, had never come through the front door of a police station in her life – pausing in the doorway, the wealthy aristocrat smiled to herself.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.