The Valley - Cover

The Valley

Copyright© 2023 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 1

Fortitude Valley Vice...

Queensland – Australia 1978

Laura Anne Nicholson had a taste for both ‘cock’ and ‘pussy’ – a favored protégé of the then Chief Commissioner Ray Whitrod; the twenty-eight-year-old brunette was now the ‘Poster Girl’ for the Queensland Police. An ambitious and attractive brunette, the openly bi-sexual former ‘Miss Queensland Police’ nonetheless, was walking a fine line between her career as a policewoman, and sharing her bed with Detective Superintendent ‘Wild Bill’ McKenzie and both Senior Sergeant Yvonne Webster and a somewhat notorious ‘Stripper’ turned ‘Pimp’ and prostitute, by the name of ‘Juicy Lucy’ Sanderson.

By rights, there should’ve never been a Constable Laura Nicholson.

Certainly, she had never considered joining the Queensland Police – not even on a whim.

However, she did like the crisp short-sleeved ‘Summer’ uniform dress that Queensland policewomen wore.

It had been a surprise to everybody she’d known. Nobody had ever expected Laura to become a police officer...?

Ironically enough, her pathway to a career with the Queensland Pollice had started when a pair of policewomen had come to her family home in South Brisbane, after an alleged incident at ‘The Penthouse’ Health Studio in Indooroopilly, in which the eighteen-year-old ‘delinquent’ had been involved in.

And so, both ‘Acting’ Sergeant Yvonne Webster and Senior Constable Cheryl Anne Blake had come to speak to Laura Anne Nicholson about Prostitution – their intention was to help set her back onto the straight and narrow, or so it seemed. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Nobody could be quite sure what happened and why...?

Certainly, neither Laura, her thirty-year-old stepmother nor the two policewomen would ever speak about it again, but the older policewoman had been ‘fucked’ senseless by the delinquent, whilst the now divorced former Mrs. Samantha Nicholson had dealt with Cheryl...

It was late.

A few minutes after midnight on a still Brisbane night in Spring.

Standing on her own at the foot of the stairs, Constable Laura Nicholson listened to the steady ‘drip – drip – drip’ of water leaking from a tape or pipe somewhere off in the dark. Everything appeared wet - the walls and ceiling were covered in condensation after a warm afternoon and a late storm.

Cigarette smoke curled about her face, rising slowly towards the ceiling as she waited in the basement of the old Fortitude Valley Police Station.

The former ‘Miss Queensland Police’ was in no hurry. She knew the wait would be worth it.

Nevertheless, she smiled to herself, when she heard the footsteps on the stairs.

She wore the traditional Queensland policewoman’s short-sleeved uniform dress.

Open-necked. Fastened to the waist with three gilt buttons and then a hidden zip.

It was still a humid thirty degrees Celsius and the basement had no air conditioning – the hem of the pale blue dress was well above the knee and Laura hadn’t bothered with the usual issue of flesh-coloured seamless pantyhose. Neither were her shoes strictly regulation, for she wore a pair of polished black hi-heeled ‘pumps’ in lieu of the usual lace-up black orthopaedic shoes worn by policewomen in uniform.

Alone with her thoughts, she dropped her cigarette butt to the floor.

‘Trainee’ Constable Rhonda Kellaway appeared – the fresh-faced young blonde descending the stairs to join the former ‘Miss Queensland Police’ in the basement,

“Well...?”

Constable Laura Nicholson extinguished her butt with the heel of her right shoe...

“I was beginning to wonder,” she continued, “If you’d be ever joining me tonight?”

Rhonda hesitated.

Silhouetted by the harsh fluorescent light from upstairs, the twenty-four-year-old paused halfway down the stairs,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.