Gamo's Babies - Cover

Gamo's Babies

by Sakka

Copyright© 2022 by Sakka

Fan Fiction Sex Story: A little fanfic from the world of the manga and anime 'Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san' ('Don't Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro'). Gamo discovers Naoto (Senpai) masturbating, then discovers her senior is surprisingly well hung. Much sex and several pregnancies follow.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   School   Sharing   FemaleDom   Orgy   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Geeks   .

(A little fanfic from the world of the manga and anime ‘Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san’, set among high school students in a lovely town not too terribly far south from Tokyo, source of so much good hentai. Also, please note that Yoshi’s pet name for Naoto (‘Sense’) is two syllables, something like ‘sen-say’ (reflecting her admiration for his art skill as a master (sensei) of manga ~ being less of a complete idiot than she might seem at first glance).

It was a brisk November day, in Gamo’s first year. It was lunchtime, and she was looking for Yoshi when she passed the art room and drew up short. The door was closed, but Naoto was in there masturbating, and...

Goddamn, Gamo thought; that’s the biggest cock I’ve ever seen!

In fact, it was the first cock she’d ever seen (she was a virgin), but even compared to horse-cocks she’d seen online, this thing was massive! Easily 20 cm long, with prominent veins, a fat helmet and thick with it, and seeming even larger againt Naoto’s small frame. Surely, he seemed to be focused on a sketch of Nagatoro, stroking his shaft with both hands, and Gamo slipped inside with quiet steps like a cat.

“You should let a girl help with that...” Gamo said, coming up behind Naoto. He jumped, and quickly tried to tuck away his erection.

“Don’t put that away,” Gamo said, laying a hand on his pulsing shaft. “Damn, that thing is huge!”

Senpai blushed and shifted with embarrassment; leaning over the back of his chair, Gamo was pressing her massive boobs into his back, and he was reminded of her propensity to tease him. Not that she was unattractive exactly; she was unusually tall and busty for a freshman, and her penchant for Judo made her quite strong.

“Is this pre-cum?” Gamo asked, rubbing his helmet. “You must really like Nagatoro...”

Again, embarrassment; he’d been stroking it to a sketch of nearly-naked Nagatoro; of course Nagatoro was very tiny, youngest in her class. Conversely, Gamo was easily a head taller, and if she was just teasing Naoto it wasn’t obvious as she rubbed his pre-cum down around his shaft.

“Do you like me, Paisen...?”

“Just do what you’re going to do...” Naoto said, anticipating the usual humiliation. Yoshi was probably lurking nearby with a camera.

But instead, Gamo circled around in front of him, dropped to her haunches and started to suck him.

“Fuuuuck...!” Naoto gasped, as Gamo took him five inches deep, and slurped on his shaft with lips and tongue as she tried pressing even further. He was almost in her throat, and literally fucking her own face with his cock. Wet, sick, slurping sounds filled the art room as Gamo gave love to Naoto, and he couldn’t endure even another second...

“Maki-san...!” Naoto said, holding Gamo’s head in his hands as he erupted in her mouth; “Maki-san, you’re making me cum...!”

Gaamo continued sucking as Naoto came, gulping down thick knots of semen from his huge cock. She was almost afraid he might choke her, but she loved the delerious look on Senpai as she glanced up at her senior. Lifting her lips off his cock, Gamo gulped down the balance of his cum, then settled onto the lap of the boy.

“‘Maki-san’...?’ Gamo said, kissing Naoto’s face with her spermy lips; “why so formal...?”

“I don’t know you that well...” Naoto said; indeed, he even addressed his beloved Nagatoro only by her surname.

“But I’ve got millions of your little boys in my tummy now...” Gamo said, rubbing her soft face on Naoto’s. Up close ~ when she wasn’t tormenting him ~ Gamo smelled good, and her long orange hair fell about her shoulders in a lovely manner. True, there was something scary in her eyes, but something less scary between her legs as she rubbed her panty-covered muff against his erection. “I think we should be ... friends...”

Naoto glanced around nervously; Yoshi was never far away from Gamo, and if Nagatoro caught them like this is might get ugly. But just now he felt moisture between Gamo’s legs as she humped him, then she pulled aside her panties and soft folds slipped around his helmet; he was inside her! Gamo might be virgin, but she’d practiced with a thick dildo; and this felt so much better!

“Holy shit, you’re huge...!” Gamo gasped, pressing her tight folds down another inch around Naoto, then two, then three. “You better save this for me; if you put this in little Hayachi you’ll split her in two!”

“Maki-san...!” Naoto gasped, receiving a sharp look even as Gamo drooled pussy juice on his member.

“Gamo-chan...” Naoto quickly said; “you’re so wet inside; so tight...!”

“So you like my pussy?” Gamo asked, gamely pushing her hips down as Naoto’s truncheon met a slight bend in her hole, strained to press deeper, then slipped through the snap in her vagina to bury itself full 8 inches inside her. Gamo gasped ~ the boy’s helmet was pushing into her womb! Impaled on Naoto, Gamo felt the blood pulsing in his member, wrapped in her moist flesh, and seriously regretted ever teasing the boy.

“I think we should fuck on the couch...” Gamo said, kissing Naoto deeply as she rolled her hips against his.

“But that’s Nagatoro’s couch...” Naoto managed.

“You’re mine, now...” Gamo said, grinding hard against Naoto and sucking at his tongue with her lips. Then she staggered upright, oozing pussyjuice, and moved to lay on the green couch, legs spread for Naoto.

“Even better...!” Gamo gasped, as the slight lad slipped his helmet back inside her, then drove balls-deep inside her with his first thrust. It was only then, as she felt Naoto’s fat balls slapping her ass that it occurred to her she was in the worst possible part of her cycle. Until 10 minutes ago she’d been a virgin, and now her best-friend’s boyfriend might make her pregnant!

But it felt so good! Naoto was grinding into her now, churning her juices as he stretched her hole with every plunge. Again, Gamo felt him pushing into her cervix, certain her womb was gaping wide to suck at his tip. And those balls, those terrible heavy-hanging balls slapping her ass; proud Gamo felt like Senpai could see right through her...

“Gamo-chan...” Naoto said, daring to cup her ample bosom through her blouse, “not gonna last long...”

“Oh, you want to play with these...?” Gamo asked, opening her blouse, unsnapping her bra and exposing her fabulous double-D’s. Gamo felt Naoto’s cock leap inside her at the sight, and invited him to suck on her prominent pink nipples. Taking both in turn, Naoto made Gamo moan with pleasure, and ground into her deeper still as he felt her wrap her strong legs around him. Maybe it was wrong to think so, but plump as these beauties were, how much more plump would they be swollen with mother’s milk...?

“Gamo ... gonna cum...”

“You should pull out...” Gamo said teasingly, even as she kept her legs locked around him.

Naoto knew he had just seconds, but couldn’t pull free from Gamo’s sucking lovehole. He managed one deep plunging thrust, then another, then looked into Gamo’s startled eyes as he exploded inside her.

“Gamo-chan, I’m sorry!” Naoto gasped, even as he bathed her womb in rivers of semen. A half-hour ago, the sight of Gamo would have filled him with trepidation; now he was 8-inches deep in her snuggly hole, balls tight against her ass as they consummated their coupling.

“I don’t know...” Gamo said, holding Naoto in her arms; “I may not forgive you unless...”

Naoto looked at Gamo curiously; he was actually still cumming inside her, oozing his boycream in her ladyhole.

“Unless...?”

“Unless ... you knock up Yoshi.”

Only then did Naoto realize Gamo’s ditzy blonde friend was standing there stunned in the entrance to the art room.

“Get in here,” Gamo said, “and show Paisen your boobs.”

The vacuous girl cocked her head sideways, flipping her twin tails cutely, then stepped forward to peel open her blouse and release her bra. She was much shorter than Gamo, just a few inches taller than Nagatoro, but damn she had some nice tits!

“Are you and Sense going out...?” Yoshi asked, drawing closer as Naoto uncoupled from Gamo.

“Not exactly,” Gamo said, inviting Naoto to join her in fondling Yoshi.

“They’re so big...” Naoto remarked.

“Better than mine...?” Gamo asked.

“No, I like yours too; just, Yoshi is so cute ~ I’m surprised she has such nice boobs. They’re so plump and round...”

“Better drop that skirt too,” Gamo said, helping Yoshi slip off her panties too.

“She is cute, isn’t she?” Gamo said of her naked friend.

Naoto dared to fondle Yoshi again, runnning his hands across her breasts, her hips, her taut tummy. He was hard again!

“Paisen is going to fuck you now...” Gamo said, guiding her friend to the couch.

“Do you have a condom, Sense...?” Yoshi asked, as the boy settled between her thighs.

Naoto in turn looked at Gamo, who just shrugged.

“I guess not...” Gamo said, and Yoshi’s eyes shot open wide with surprise as Naoto slipped his helmet down between her folds.

“No...!” Yoshi said, as Naoto’s helmet pressed through her maidenhead, and tore open her virgin pussy. She was much tighter than Gamo, and Naoto knew he had to be gentle so he didn’t hurt her...

“It’s too big...!” Yoshi squealed, as Naoto pressed another inch inside her, then two, three, five... “Take it out! You’ll make me pregnant...!”

“Don’t be such a baby...” Gamo said, moving to fondle her friend’s plump boobs; “don’t you want double-D’s like mine?”

“Wha...?”

Naoto gave a final push, and mashed his full length into Yoshi.

“These babies will get plenty plump,” Gamo said, nursing on her friend’s tits, “after Paisen gets you pregnant...”

“Hey, I don’t want to get anyone pregnant...” Naoto said, contemplating (but failing) to pull out of Yoshi; she really was cute, and so fuckable! So moist and tight inside...

“Just keep pumping...” Gamo told Senpai, smacking her right fist into her left palm, “if you don’t want a beating...”

“Yes, ma’am!” Naoto said, continuing to grind into Yoshi; he hadn’t really noticed before (as he tended to avoid looking anone in the face), but Yoshi really was adorable, and growing moister with every thrust. Thrusting, thrusting, thrusting, he stabbed at Yoshi’s helpless womb and made the little girl grunt as he smashed into it with his helmet. Then, a look of surprise, and Yoshi squealed with delight as she pulled Naoto close and wrung him with her pussymeat.

“I came...!” Yoshi gasped. “Sense, your cock feels so good in me!”

“I’m glad...” Naoto said, sparing a glance at Gamo.

“Don’t you dare pull out!” Gamo said.

“So tight...!” Naoto gasped, as Yoshi pulled him deep with her arms and legs; “gonna cum...!”

“Punch it!” Yoshi squealed; “punch my womb with it!”

“Fuuuckkk...!” Nato grunted, thrusting his full length into Yoshi and trying to squeeze his nuts into her as well, desperate to fill the ditzy blonde with his spunk. If he’d given Gamo a lot, he had no less for Yoshi, bathing her insides with his hot cream.

“Are we married now?” Yoshi asked, as Naoto’s member leapt and pulsed inside her.

“I’m not sure that’s how it works...” Naoto said, though he knew this was dangerous. If Yoshi was ovulating, there was no way a plump little egg in her tummy could dodge all the sperm he was pouring into her. He could well imagine his sperm spearing into that egg ~ popping it like a water balloon and spraying its chromosomes into hers, blending their DNA as he made cute Yoshi a shameful unwed mother...

“A-hem!

Shit! Nagatoro was at the door.

“That is so gross!” Nagatoro said. “Gross, gross, gross!”

“Hey, they’re just fucking,” Gamo said. Indeed, Naoto was still balls-deep in Yoshi, and helpless to pull out.

“Not that,” Nagatoro fumed, pointing at the fabric beneath Yoshi’s ass. “You got cum all over my couch!”

Indeed there was a lot; added to the load that had been dripping out of Gamo, the second load oozing out of Yoshi was making a real mess of Nagatoro’s favorite sleeping spot.

“Well, we already made the mess,” Gamo said, pushing the still-coupled Naoto and Yoshi toward one end of the couch, “a little more won’t hurt...”

Gamo then steered Nagatoro right onto the love-puddle.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.