My Sister in Law Is Forced to Take Their Pitbull - Cover

My Sister in Law Is Forced to Take Their Pitbull

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My Brother trained their Pitbull to forcibly take my Sister In Law whenever he was away. I had to find a way to stop it. But how?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Bestiality   First   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

CAUTION:: In this chapter I am going to have to describe something, that simply is horrible, and I have struggled with not wanting to take that part of my life at that time any further than what I have already written about it. But since it is indeed the full absolute thing that happened with Patti and I, that must be told.

Now she and I alike were both fully naked, she standing up me laying back on the bed as she came and sat down first then lay back along with me and propped herself up on her right arm on her chin and cheek, leaned over me looking again right into my own face and eyes.

Just laying there like that looking me directly in the eyes she said; “Jackie how do you feel?” I replied to her I felt so utterly fantastic.

Good that’s super good Jackie she replied to me.

Then she said; “Jackie are you ready to talk about it?” Talk about what I said to her?

“Oh you know Jackie about things?” Patti said.

As now she was mothering me, as she reached her other arm out and began stroking her fingers through my hair, and still looking me right in the eyes.

I again asked what things Patti?

She just steadily looked me right in the eyes, saying nothing at that moment thinking about somehow how to ask me what she wanted me to talk to her about.

Then said; “Oh you know Jackie about things, like things that happened, you know like things in that barn that day?”

As I was looking her right in the eyes I saw a strange glow come into her deep blue eyes, a glow that made me shudder and shiver all over, but also the thing of that barn and that day coming forth into my mind along with that made me do that.

I myself thought long and hard about it, though my mind was freed of the chains that bound me inside about it all, and I finally said; “Why do you want to know what happened that day in there Patti?”

“Oh you know Jackie she replied.” “Curiosity and all that Jackie.”

I was shaking fearfully now, and why I cannot say, maybe it was because I feared telling her anything about it with the same feeling that what if anyone else ever finds out fearful.

She just still stroking her hand and fingers through my hair comforting me and then said; “Jackie no one else will ever know what you tell me, that is our secret.”

I just half stuttered out to her asking why do you want to know about that day in the barn so much Patti?

She just said; “I’m intrigued by it all Jackie, I think about it sometimes like you know?”

Know what I replied to her?

She then went on; “Oh Jackie you know, like how did they get you to do it, how were you this and that in it, and you know like what was it’s thing like Jackie?”

I really did not want to talk about it at all and I told her so much as that.

Still looking me in the eyes as she was and running her fingers through my hair still, she slowly moved her hand and fingers down and ever so slightly and sensually over my cheek then down under my chin, and slowly to the side of my neck and across the front of it onto the other side the same sensuous way she had touched my cheek and elsewhere.

Then she said in a pleading manner; “Oh please Jackie, oh please tell me all about it?”

Any other time I would have flat gotten up, and walked out of that room storming mad as hell, but the way she was touching me, the way she was pleading with me, the euphoric condition I was in, had me considering it now. Maybe it was to get told to her and thusly shut her up about asking for details of it all.

Since I had clammed up tight about it all she seemed totally frustrated, and stopped stroking her hand and fingers sensuously around my neck as she was, and then just rose right up into a sitting position, reached over grabbed that little pouch and pulled out that same one she’d injected me with some of earlier.

Took it pulled the cap off and had yet another little ball of cotton, and in my state of being as I was from the first dose of it, I had not one chance in hell to get away from her, but she grabbed my arm pulled it out tightly and then and there again began slowly injecting more of it directly into my bloodstream as I began to shiver and shake and was groaning and moaning out loudly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.