My Sister in Law Is Forced to Take Their Pitbull - Cover

My Sister in Law Is Forced to Take Their Pitbull

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My Brother trained their Pitbull to forcibly take my Sister In Law whenever he was away. I had to find a way to stop it. But how?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Bestiality   First   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

Now having had several mixed drinks together, Patti and I sat beside each other she truly hugged up to me, as we freely and openly began discussing all this out in the open.

And her having just told me that yes she enjoyed it and liked it and wanted it, just not the way Toro forced her as he had last night.

Getting actually deeper than that we began talking outright about his cock.

She having just told me how it was so hot and big and long and how it stretched her out so much when he fucked her.

Having finished the pitcher of mixed drinks we were indeed both feeling the affects of it and our minds in the free will now to talk about all this out in the open to each other as we had been doing.

Now at this point and time of my life I had never had the thoughts nor will to want anything sexual with another woman. And even now it wasn’t a desire as I sat right there next to her all snuggled up to me, but hearing her telling me how hot and long and big his cock was and the fact of how she expressed that he stretched her out so much with it indeed along with the drinks working on my mind I have to admit I was getting horny and hot.

And how she was squirming and twisting sitting right there herself, I knew that as she told me of all this, she indeed herself was just as turned on as I was.

I asked her now; “So Patti do you want him tonight?”

She just stayed there thinking long and hard about it truly still withdrawn into herself about expressing out in the open her desires and needs about it.

Then slowly she still snuggled up to me nodded her head no, and then told me he hurt her to much last night to want him tonight.

Now Toro seemed to sense or smelled that both of us were in wanton need, and once again he stood up and I immediately sensed and saw his change of behavior just as he reached out and had grabbed her pj’s leg up into his mouth, growling and snarling as he tried to pull at it to get it free of her.

I jumped right up with that belt and swatted his ass hard as I could, and told him no Toro no!

He let go of her pj’s leg and yelped loudly out and ran over to his bed and lay right down then and there.

Poor Patti was shaking all over and scared to death from it happening, as I sat right back down snuggled her right up to me and told her it’s alright, he’s not going to do that anymore to you.

I pulled her head up and showed her where he was, and seeing him on his bed curled all up shaking from fear of me, she was relieved from all the fear.

And I lifted her head up to look me right into the eyes and told her that when she wanted it, and desired it, I would help her with it all.

But for him to outright act like he just had, I’d beat his ass with my belt and stop it immediately as I had just done.

Now she just snuggled up to me ever tighter and began to cry and thanked me for being here as I was and stopping all this.

I guess in a sense of thought about that moment, I was in some way as a Mother would be with one of her children.

Patti was to vulnerable a young woman, and far to feeble minded to have done anything herself about all this, in essence she was indeed subservient to that Bastard of a Brother of mine, and my thoughts were just wait till he comes home and I tear into his ass about all this!

Now the thing Toro had done was to pull her pj’s off her waist to where her mound of that thick blonde hair showed as I must admit that seeing it truly shot a lustful tingling through me.

She didn’t care one bit that she was almost showing everything she had down there right to me as she was snuggled up to me as tight as she could wiping the tears from her eyes.

I have to admit that what shot through my mind at that point and moment was just how tasty that pussy of hers would be. Really thinking more in the lines of just how good it tasted to a man in my thoughts.

Oh I was having thoughts about her and I together oh yes I indeed was at that moment thinking of that. What would it be like to kiss another woman? To feel her in a sexual way? To make love to, and be loved to by another woman?

My mind instantly closed that matter out completely as I guiltingly thought this is my own Sister In Law right here, how can I even dare think such things!

Thinking back on it now, I truly do believe that she was thinking the same thing I was, recalling how she looked up to me and I saw that gleaming lust in those big blue eyes of hers.

But one thing for certain we both hugged up each other and I would look down and see that mound of hers and it would make me shiver all over at the lustful thoughts I had each time.

Finally the ice broke free of that and she looked up at me and there and then asked; “Jackie have you ever been with another woman sexually?”

I told her outright I had never ever even had a thought one about such a thing, but being right here with her as we were, my mind having some bad ugly thoughts about it.

She confessed as well that she’d never had thoughts about it and somehow tonight right here with me her own mind had such thoughts.

I just told her that just could not happen between us, and why was first she was my Sister In Law and secondly she was to vulnerable and if that happened I’d feel so horribly guilty of doing anything like that with her, because she’d had enough of that already in her life.

Oh she looked up at me and asked if she pretty enough, and good enough, to be wanted like that by me, and I told her she was far more than good enough for any man or woman for that matter and she damn sure was pretty enough.

Now all these years later I realize I had the perfect storm, the perfect moment, and should have taken her to that bedroom of hers and made wild love to her all night long, but I was still at that time of my life barely even sexually mindful of anything.

I wouldn’t have known even known how to start or begin with another woman at that time, my meager thoughts were just thinking how do two women kiss each other and all the other things of two women together.

You know like the innocent thoughts about such things as that, not the unbridled outright lust thoughts of such things.

Knowing things were getting far to weird between she and I now, I decided it was time to end this and we get ourselves to bed.

I told her as much as we both parted ourselves from each other and stood up as she then at last pulled her pj’s back up over her waist and we both went to bed.

Now throughout that night I had wild vivid dreams of her and I being a field of daisies together, Toro right there with us all of us freely running about and naked as could be she and I was. Then we laid down into this field of the daisies as the pedals of the flowers of them seemed to come to life and began manipulating each of our pussies, as we both were moaning out and Toro going back and forth between our legs licking and tasting our pussies.

Strange how all these many years later my mind recalls that dream so vivid and real.

That next morning I woke up so damn wet and horny I had to rub and finger myself to rid my hot horny level that was through the roof before I could engage and begin the day around her, and secretly in my mind Toro as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.